Both parks in one day

moab44

Earning My Ears
We are trying to do both parks in one day. We are getting the unlimited express ticket too. Two adults and two teenagers. We will get to the parks when they open and go till close.
We we be able to ride all the rides ?

I say yes. When we go we go for five days - one park per day for four days and on the fifth day we park hop and get all the rides in. It's not as relaxing but it can be done, especially if you don't mean "every single ride in the park." It also depends on the park hours.

I think it depends on the time of year. Peak times and holidays would be tough. The slower times can be a challenge too since the park hours are much shorter. You'll definitely get to ride the vast majority in one day but some factors like weather/crowds/hours will make your goal of riding everything a challenge. If you plan on sitting down for both lunch and dinner breaks, the likelihood of getting through all of the rides is much lower.

Its will be tough IMO, maybe if you only do the stuff you really care about.
But if you want to do Hagrids you are talking at least an hour in line as there is no express pass.
A lot will depend on when you go, but Universal is much busier then in the past, at the level of Disney IMO

I just got back from a trip the last two weeks and I found it very busy for this time of year, compared to past years.
I try to go first week of March as its between the various spring breaks, but not this year...it was pretty busy every day.

Also did you consider one night at one of the hotels that gives you express pass? That would give it to you for two full days, plus you get a room. You can check in at 7Am even if you room is not ready, get your passes and have it for the full day, plus for the next day. It might be worth pricing out.

Also if you stay on site you can get into the parks at 8Am and go right to Hagrids (which is what most people do) assuming that is the park with early entry when you are there. That lets you get it done first thing and depending on how early you are there you may only wait 15 to 20 minutes. It is worth getting it done first thing to take that pressure off.

Ride delays (usually affecting the coasters due to weather) may also be an issue but that's totally luck of the draw

I'm trying to do the same, both parks in one day, however I've made a list of the rides we want to do (Hagrids is not one of them, as we are not huge roller coaster people) and think we can probably do it all with the Express Pass.
Among both parks we only have 9 rides we want to do and 1 show. I'm hoping we can get most of it done.

I'm trying to do the same, both parks in one day, however I've made a list of the rides we want to do (Hagrids is not one of them, as we are not huge roller coaster people) and think we can probably do it all with the Express Pass.
Among both parks we only have 9 rides we want to do and 1 show. I'm hoping we can get most of it done.
Based on what you are saying here Id be surprised if you could not do it with express pass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter