Breakfast at Kona.....let's grab a table!!

Oh dear! He wasn't at school and she can't get a hold of him. :sad2: I think she may need a little pixie dust.:wizard:

Oh dear! He wasn't at school and she can't get a hold of him. :sad2: I think she may need a little pixie dust.:wizard:

Oh no Lesa...I hope everything turned out ok.:eek:

Hey Donna...sorry I missed breakfast...but I will take it for an evening snack...thanks!:woohoo:

I also missed Master Kenny's birthday...ok, I hope better late than never is ok!

bob.jpg

I'll catch up tomorrow!:rolleyes1

hey kids!!!!

been exhausted (??sp--doesn't look right??)----so trying to get some rest when not at work, so I haven't been "computing".

anyway-----have to wish ----

MASTER KENNY a HAPPY 8th plus 2 day BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!(sorry it's late)

2426165412_010fbf3f6c.jpg

hope you had a wonderful day!!!!

I have to hurry and pay bills and get to the bank and post office before they close, so I will try to check back later this evening.

have a good Saturday, everyone!!:hug:

p.s. sorry Linda, no crazy dreams last night that I can remember.:dance3:

p.p.s.----Lesa---good luck to Britt--is the dance tonight?? hopefully her date is okay.
we called it the "Backwards" dance in highschool--oooh, I don't miss those days.

Happy Saturday morning!!!:wave2:

I have cinnamon rolls in the oven for the boys. We decided to just let them sleep in sleeping bags in the living room floor. The spare bedroom that has the trundle bed is cluttered right now.
the science project is complete, the boys just have to get everything written down so that I can print it out.

Michele:: Loved the pics of Nick and Matt and their dates for the dance!! It's really neat that their shirts all match. I have to admit that Nick's date's legs look a little warmer than the other girls. Guess she didn't get the memo about the shorts.:rolleyes1 ;) I love their corsages!!!:laughing:

Lesa:: I'm sending some special pixie dust for Britt.:tink: :tink: I hope the boy is alright.

Linda:: That is wonderful that your meeting went so well! Woo-Hoo!! You'll be starting school soon!!:woohoo:

YourMajesty:: You know you can eat breakfast whenever you like. Is today the big birthday party. It's snowing like crazy here right now!!:eek:

2x2s:: I hope you managed to get out to do your errands before the snow started. Is it snowing in St. Louis?
You need to catch up on your rest this weekend.:cloud9:

Nick and Nathan's cinnamon rolls are done....I think I may snitch one. I'll bet they will share with you guys, too.:lmao:

CinnamonRolls6.jpg

I hope you all have aSweet Saturday!!:flower3:

Linda...that is amazing what they will pay for. How did you find this out??? Now that my friend is telling me all about all the perks she is getting at her nursing job I think I may want to go back to school.

When I went to college after high school I wanted to be a nurse but dropped out and got married instead. Can't say that wasn't a good move:rolleyes1 but I think I would like to go back. I am the only one of my siblings without a college degree.

Of course in under 2 years we will be paying Matt's tuition. And then a year after that we add Nick. And since he wants to be a doctor this is going to take a while. Hey, maybe by the time I am done I can be Nick's nurse??:eek: :)
I am so excited. She even asked me if I needed child care or health insurance!!! When I filed for unemployment they told me I would have to go to my counties "Onestop" building. I guess every county has one ;). They have a resource room where you can use their computers and equipment etc. to look for jobs, have classes about employment etc. So, I told the lady at the desk my situation how I'd lost my job and the odds of me finding another job even remotely close in pay or where we live w/o a college degree was pretty unlikely. She said she had worked for Embarq (phone co. ) and knew exactly where I was coming from and that I needed to look into WIA. Its the Workforce Investment Act that is a grant and pays for a 2 year degree if you don't already have one. It has to be in a field that is in demand. RN is no. 1:banana: I had to take a class and gather some info etc. but that was it! Its not based on income in any way etc. I was considered a dislocated worker, so I got in right away! Check it out! that would be too awesome!!!

yeah, I think you married a good one ;):laughing:

Better save the funds for med school!! I think a nursing job might help out there:woohoo:

lots of pixy dust!!
I also missed Master Kenny's birthday...ok, I hope better late than never is ok!
He says NO problem:hug:
MASTER KENNY a HAPPY 8th plus 2 day BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!(sorry it's late)

p.s. sorry Linda, no crazy dreams last night that I can remember.:dance3:
he says thanks:hug:

darn, no dreams:lmao:

Donna, thanks so much for the cinnamon buns!! I am so excited about going to school, and so soon:banana: Mike is driving me crazy wanting my help w/his homework:headache: I better go:rolleyes1 talk to ya soon!!!

Michele...being Nicks nurse would be too awesome!!!

it did say it was for unemployed, under-employed or in a field that that is not in demand or something like that but definitely check it out.

finally got Mikes darn homework done:headache: I can't wait to be doing BOTH our work:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

good evening!!!

Donna---thanks for the cinnamon rolls!!! They really look great!! I wish I had some right now.
It snowed just a bit early this morning, but nothing major. It was gone within an hour.
What did the boys do their science project on??
love your new sig. addition.:lmao:

YM---how'd the paintball party go?? did YOU play??:rotfl2:

Michele---cute pics of the Sadie Hawkin's dance. I like how they themed it.
How's Lily?? I wonder why Zach's parents aren't supporting him?? At least he has a focus and goals.:confused3

Linda----congrats!!!! that is wonderful that they will pay for all of that!!! You're on your way girl!!!

Lesa--any word on the boy??

I ran some errands today and when I got home I fell walking up to the house.:sad2: DON'T LAUGH (okay, you can just a little)
I had ugg boots on (target knock-offs), so it's not like I had heels on.:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Anyway, went down on my knee and hands-----but----the thing that gets me is that I did the same exact thing about four or five years ago and jammed my elbow and broke it.:scared1: (with so many years on the prednisone, my bones are pretty weak) My right wrist is bothering me a bit, but I think it's just sprained a little. It doesn't feel like it's terrible. I think I'm just soooo tired that I'm not paying attention.:rolleyes:
I think I'm going to call it a night.

sleep tight everyone!!

(ooh, Singin' in the Rain is on:cool1: ------I'm such a dork:yay: :dance3: )

Hi!!

Linda:: Glad to hear you got Mike's homework done. It's sounds like you may be a pretty busy gal in a month or so.

2x2s:: I hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell. You need to get somerest.:cloud9:
I'm glad you like my new siggie addition. That was one quote I just couldn't pass on.:worship:
Our snow is all gone now...no problems.
Did you hear me honk and wave this afternoon. We were over in your neck of the woods. Gary wanted to get me a Disney Gift card for Valentine's Day, but the one at Chesterfield Mall is gone.:confused: :confused3
The boys are doing their science project on the life of different types of batteries. They are comparing reg.(carbon-zinc), alkaline and rechargeable(Ni-MH).

Lesa:: I hope everything turned out well for Britt. (Keeping my fingers crossed.)

Yourmajesty:: We are all dying to know how the paintball party went. I may have to stay logged on late this evening to catch the details!! Hope your DS had a great time!!

I went to Kohl's today to try to find myself some new clothes. but ended up buying Nathan some new Nike shorts and shirts and I found a polo shirt for him on clearance for just a little over $3.

Good evening!

Yes, the boy was heard from. He was not going to be able to go to the dance until later, so he was meeting her there.

Ugh!!! I have a husband vent!!!!!!! I had a play to go to with Maddie tonight so I was not going to be here to see Britt off and take pictures. I give the man one job, to take pictures. Well I have only one of Britt by herself and it was a blury one. UGH!!! :mad:

I'll let you know all the juicy details of the dance as tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great night.

2x sorry you fell! I hope your wrist is alright!:hug:

Oh, Lesa, I'm glad Britt's date is able to meet her there!! Can you sneak into the dance and get some pictures yourself??:cool2: :lmao: Maybe they will have a photographer at the dance?

You have a great night, too.:goodvibes

Hi Donna, I didn't see your light on. I guess it was all the smoke in the room!:furious: I could send my not so dear at the moment husband up to the dance to take photos. :idea: Anyway, here is what she looked like tonight
IMG_4423.jpg

She's home! She seems to have had a good time. She said they didn't kiss;) (of course I asked :lmao: ). I now have my photos, I made her pose when she walked in the door!;) She was none to thrilled, but wanted to go to bed so she humored me!:snooty: I'll post one tomorrow.

Good morning, everyone!!

I hope you all enjoyed your Saturdays. It seemed kind of strange not going to a ballgame, but I got over it.:laughing:

Lesa......The picture of Britt is just beautiful!! The dress looks perfect for her. Of course you would ask about the kissing.
We'll want to hear more of the details.:listen:

I have to share that around Valentine's Day, as Nathan was preparing his cards to take to school, I asked him who he would take to the Valentine's Dance if he were in 6th grade. I expected him to say Emily, because she is the popular girl. Instead he told me Moe(Morgan). She plays ball and is as cute as a bug. Nathan said it was because she was funny. Sometimes a mom just has to know.:rolleyes1 ;)

We have to drive to Nashville (Il.) again today for the girls' game. I'm not sure how many are going to show up. I'm taking Nathan's uniform just in case 1.He can play or 2. We can find a volunteer in the crowd.:confused:

I can't leave my friends without their breakfast.:goodvibes I hope it's edible.:rotfl:

Classic_Omelet_with_Fresh_Thyme_and_Cheddar_003.jpg

I hope you all have a Super Sunday!!:dance3: :dance3:

morning gloriousnesses!!!!

well, this morning, on my right hand, the ring finger, pinky finger and the tip of the thumb is numb, like they're sleeping. That can't be good, huh??:headache: Wishfull thinking tells me that I just slept on it funny.:rolleyes1 Fall, what fall??(denial) I'm off work until Tuesday, so I'm sure it'll feel just fine by then.:cutie:

Lesa---so glad the boy turned up and didn't let Britt down. She looks beautiful!!!! I'm glad you were able to get some pics of her when she got home. I'm surprised she let you do it, since usually after a dance they're usually a bit dishevelled (??sp) from dancing, etc. (but NOT kissing:lmao: ----so funny that you asked)

Betts----you were in Chesterfield Mall?? You didn't happen to see momma 2x, did you??:lmao: That's her second home, ya know.;) I wish I would have known, I could have told you that TDS was closed there. In fact, I'm not sure if we have any left here in St. Louis??
Oh, the science project sounds interesting. Good thinking on their part----something that never really crosses my mind, but never really know which batteries to buy. Let us consumers know the outcome.

I have to run-----going to re-sign the townhouse contract ---again. Those three months flew by!!!! Then, I am going to the parish that I will belong to (if everything works out) to their "sausage supper". My grandma used to love to go to those things, so we'll do it in her memory.:lmao: She used to find them at the parishes way out in the country and ask the whole family to go. We used to have the best time with all of the cousins, etc. It will be just myself and my parents this time, though.

Then-----the OSCARS are on tonight. I have to watch them over at my parents because I don't get that channel anymore since ABC already converted over to the new broadcasting system and you know Wilma----no cable and I haven't gotten converter boxes yet since they moved the date to June. (because I don't know where I'll be then)
wow---that was ONE sentence.:3dglasses

have a great Sunday.

hi YM, Michele, Linda and Maureen!!!:hug:

hey Donna---didn't see you there.

thanks for the omelette----wow, a little thyme sprig and everything.;) I'm starving.

have fun going to Nashville today. I hope everyone shows up.

We need to plan a little shopping soon.

Morning, 2x2s!!
I was doing a little multi-tasking (ie,laundry) and noticed you had posted.

No, I didn't see your Mom, but it really wasn't a very gratifying mall experience. Nathan got a book at Borders, looked inside Game Stop (while I sat ouside at a table) and we left. :guilty:

Yes, we need to plan shopping trip. On the way home last night I thought I would take Gary and Nathan to Lottawatta Creek for dinner, but couldn't find an empty parking spot.....knew that was a bad sign.:lmao:

Good luck resigning the contract and have fun at your Sausage Supper. Your grandma would be proud.:goodvibes

Thanks for the breakfast Donna! Enjoy Nashville...how far is that for you?

2x2s...that does not sound good, someone better go see abou her wrist/hand.:rolleyes1

Lesa...thanks for sharing the picture...she is beautiful. I'm glad everything worked out... that had disaster written all over it for a while. I'm also glad to hear that Maddie has been doing so well. I'm keeping me fingers crossed that she is outgrowing the asthma too.

Michele...the dance looked like fun. Nick is looking very mature! Oh, I'm sending some pixie dust to Bree for a job at the new hospital.pixiedust:

Hi Linda...tell master Kenny thanks for accepting my cake a couple of days late with 'no problem'!:lmao: He's a hoot! What all did he get for his birthday?

Well, I survived that paintball party and NO I did not play.:rolleyes1 I'll try to post some pictures later. DS raked in a bunch of cash this year, some toys, and a guitar hero (Donna...he loves it!:thumbsup2 ). Hope everyone is having a great weekend.:)

Good morning, everyone!!

I can't believe it's Monday already. I think I say that every Monday.:confused: :rolleyes1

The girls team won both of their games yesterday by quite a bit. Only four girls showed up; two called to tell us before we left. I won't mention whose coaches son played with the girls so that there would be five on the team.;)
I think ball is officially over for the school, but this afternoon Nathan has tryouts for a league through the rec center called Air force One. It's a traveling team that lasts through the summer.

YourMajesty:: Glad to hear that your DS raked in a lot of birthday loot!!pirate: Is the Guitar Heroes for Wii?
Nashville was about 20 miles or so from us.....not too bad.

2x2s:: How are the fingers doing this morning? I hope you have them checed out if they are still numb.

I'm having by usual bowl of cereal this morning. I'll add some fruit so that it will look fancy.:snooty: :laughing:

image675240x.jpg

I hope you all have a Magical Monday!!:tinker::tinker:

Good morning, everyone!!

I can't believe it's Monday already. I think I say that every Monday.:confused: :rolleyes1

The girls team won both of their games yesterday by quite a bit. Only four girls showed up; two called to tell us before we left. I won't mention whose coaches son played with the girls so that there would be five on the team.;)
I think ball is officially over for the school, but this afternoon Nathan has tryouts for a league through the rec center called Air force One. It's a traveling team that lasts through the summer.

YourMajesty:: Glad to hear that your DS raked in a lot of birthday loot!!pirate: Is the Guitar Heroes for Wii?
Nashville was about 20 miles or so from us.....not too bad.

2x2s:: How are the fingers doing this morning? I hope you have them checed out if they are still numb.

I'm having by usual bowl of cereal this morning. I'll add some fruit so that it will look fancy.:snooty: :laughing:

image675240x.jpg

I hope you all have a Magical Monday!!:tinker::tinker:

Oh thank you Donna for the fruit! I think it's been a week since I've had any.:scared: Glad to hear that games went well. I bet the coaches son helped a little with the wins! Yes the guitar heroes is for the Wii.

Hope everyone has nice day!:)

Hey there 2x! I wish your fall was in a dream:guilty: I hope your feeling better now. I fell and broke my wrist in 1st grade, oh man that hurt! I hope its feeling better now:hug:
Hope all went well w/the re-signing of your contract. I know it's been frustrating. The sausage supper sounds really cool! very sweet to do it in grandma memory:angel:
I saw Heath Ledger got supporting actor for the Joker:banana: glad to see Kate Winslet finally got an oscar too! Yay for Wall-e!

Hey there Donna:hug: thanks for the great meals! they look so wonderful!
Yeah, I can't wait to get it all started. I'll have to run to Wal mart to get some supplies!:woohoo: looks like I need to go to Kohls too w/the deals you got! that is awesome! Love finding deals like that!:woohoo:
"Moe" sounds adorable:cloud9: way to go Nathan:cheer2: glad the coach's son could step in and help them out ;)
good luck to Nathan for Air Force One:woohoo: :cheer2: :yay:

Hi Lesa! Sorry your hubby wasn't ready w/the camera, but the pic you got was so beautiful. I can't get over how much she looks like you! That is a good thing ;)!!

Hi YM:hug: It sure sounds like the party was a blast! Oh guitar hero is so much fun:woohoo: Kenny always has to come running telling me how he did. He played drums at his buddies house on Rockband or something and let me know "he sucked" at drums:rotfl2: so he had to prove at Toys R Us he could do better:rotfl: BOYS!!!:laughing:
yeah, Kenny is something else! He got two outfits, 3 DS games, 2 dvd's,Pokemon cards and $$. That little turd tried to sneak $10 to school today:eek: I have to watch him!!! :rolleyes1

I hope everyone has a great week. Wow, Monday already! Gotta get up EARLY to register for classes to get the ones you want....5am here we go:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter