• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breastfeeding in MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You for the information. I have added a question toward the same end. Maybe it can be answered maybe not: When is it to early to take a baby to WDW??, or is there a time.

Tanks again

Dan-tot
I don't mind BF. I have seen it and I don't see the problem.

If I had a race in the HOP with a mother that nurses her baby and me (my baby being 7 months old and she has always been a bottle baby) the nursing mother would win!!!

So if you are in the HOP hope to be sitting next to the nursing mother before me because their baby will stop crying before mine. Just wanted to let people know there's an advantage to sitting by someone that nurses their child. A lady that nurses is always ready to feed, me on the other hand has more preparation to deal with when feeding with a bottle.

Just shedding another light on this debate!!:wave:

I am sorry DisKim but that is unfair to assume all men should stay out of the converstaion because they don't know what it is like to run across a park with a screaming baby, heart breaking because you know they are hungry. I did not breastfeed my son and am not planning on it with my first son so should I stay out to. My husband is every bit concerned when our son cries as you when yours cries as am I. He is a great dad and races to help the minute he did or does cry. Not everyone chooses to breastfeed, it is a personal decision. But don't exclude people because you think it is different for you. Unfair all around.

And wow, a simple comment, taken completely out of context, has really become a nasty thread. What a shame.

This has nothing to do with either Theme Park Attractions, or Theme Park Strategies. Consider it closed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter