• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breastfeeding in MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by slo
Janet Jackson did what she did to get a reaction - and she did, more of one than she ever imagined. Mothers breastfeeding their babies in public only want a reaction from one person, their baby!!! People don't breastfeed in public because they want people to notice them, they do it because they love their child and need to feed them.

WOW...I just can't believe you compared this to Janet Jackson. You really should be ashamed of yourself!!

Figure out a way to put it in a bottle(like some have said already)

Problem solved.

And there is no reason for me to be ashamed. ;)

Originally posted by EsmeraldaX
I don't agree with public nursing, that is never going to change. Some people do agree with it and that is never going to change.

Funny thing is, it *might* change once you have a baby....and it might not, which is fine too, but it might....

Originally posted by chadfromdallas
Why should I care about your fussy baby? :rolleyes:

Considering my major right now, I am just about at that mark of knowing everything. :rotfl:

Sorry, I don't have a baby. Don't even have any children, so you don't have to worry yourself about my babies.

Wait 'til you hit the real world kiddo (or at least your 20's). With your demeanor, you're setting yourself up to find out you know nothing at all. :teeth:

Chad - I think it's time for you to leave this thread. To say things like your saying is just downright rude.

This is a website where people come for advise and sometimes to work out some differences - but to insult people - that is not the intention of coming here.

It's an attitude like this that I am trying to teach my child everyday to not have.

If you don't care about children, than what are you doing in WDW where it was designed for all people with and without children. If you don't want to care about peoples children - than you need to vacation somewhere else where children are not allowed.

Figure out a way to put it in a bottle(like some have said already)

Problem solved.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hardly a solution. (Then one needs to worry about having the right amount, a system to keep the milk at the right temperature so that the baby doesn't get sick, a system to return the milk to the temperature at which the unhappy and hungry baby will drink, the equipment to extract the milk, the equipment to store and dispense the milk....) Can it be done? Of course. Why?

And I can assure you that me nursing a baby can in no way be compared to Janet Jackson's hugely public flash of her nipple ring! My husband can attest to that....;)

Originally posted by HeadintoWDW
Wait 'til you hit the real world kiddo (or at least your 20's). With your demeanor, you're setting yourself up to find out you know nothing at all. :teeth:

The real world eh?

What exactly do you mean by that?

Is this some fake world Im currently in?

:rolleyes:

The real world eh?

What exactly do you mean by that?

Is this some fake world Im currently in?

:rolleyes:

Chad, according to your profile you are 19 years old. You obviously don't have any children and therefore you should have no interest in the topic at hand. We have heard your opinion and are not interested in hearing it again.

Ahhhh! Chad may someday have a wife that feels differently than he does. I bet one of these days Chad will find himself at a restaurant sitting next to his nursing wife and his happy,contently nursing baby.;) God has a sense of humor!

Originally posted by slo
Chad - I think it's time for you to leave this thread. To say things like your saying is just downright rude.

This is a website where people come for advise and sometimes to work out some differences - but to insult people - that is not the intention of coming here.

If you don't care about children, than what are you doing in WDW where it was designed for all people with and without children. If you don't want to care about peoples children - than you need to vacation somewhere else where children are not allowed.

Excuse me?

Where did I insult anyone?

And besides, there isn't a requirement to love kids when going to WDW.

Why should I care about your fussy baby? :rolleyes:

I suppose you enjoy the sound of a screaming baby? Sometimes I would nurse my screaming baby in hopes of calming her enough so as not to disturb others, such as yourself......Evenif you don't care about my fussy baby, I would think you care about yourself -- and wouldn't enjoy listening to the screaming and crying...

lol, interesting that you think I have no children.

Or that I am not married just because of my age.

... but you can do this in public :rolleyes:

"This" being feeding a baby...Yes, there are actually laws saying mothers can feed their babies in public...Sad that we need laws.

I'm finding it amazing that Chad is confused on how he insulted anybody. Anybody else find this amazing????

chad - you'll be the one shooting dirty looks at a mother holding her screaming baby and mumbling about how somebody should do something about that racket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter