~*Bree and Paul's October 2010 Wedding PJ* Some TR and WEDDING PICTURES!*

I have to say your comments on rosie c are right on...we had our phone planning session over 20 days ago and she said she would send me a few pictures and her address in an email...the address was so that I could snail mail color swatches to her and low and behold the email just came yesterday...this seems like a really slow process with her...smh...on another positive note...you look amazing...

gorgeous pictures so far!! The castle shot is great :lovestruc

I wasn't thrilled with my bouquet either and I also used Rosie. It certainly didn't look like my inspiration photos but it was still pretty and my family loved it.

A late joiner here. Loved your dress. I thouht it was beautiful. It seems like everyone is so obsessed with strapless these days. Glad to see you went against the flow. While I am sorry your had issues with your flowers I thought your bouquest was beautiful as was your hair and pictures. Glad to hear everything went well. How many guests did you end up with? I can't believe your FIL was forcing you to invite guests you did not want.

omg your photos are beautiful! You looked gorgeous! I love how your hair came out! can't wait to see more!

Awww, I'm so sorry you threw up :guilty: That's no fun at all.
But yay!!! Trip report!!! Can't wait to read more.

Ps. Hopefully you can answer...even in your TR, but how did you like your spa experience at the Swan/Dolphin? I want to go there I think, instead of the GF or SS. :confused3

Welcome back Bree! Sorry to hear about the bouquet drama and the honeymoon switch. You looked beautiful in our dress :goodvibes. I still can't believe we had the same one, haha. But seriously, you looked gorgeous. Can't wait to read more.

And ugh! about the vomit. DH turned into vomit guy the day before our wedding too!

What happened?:confused3
Why did you delete everything? I miss reading your TR. It was very helpful. Especially the reviews. Hope you come back and finish it.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter