~*Bree and Paul's October 2010 Wedding PJ* Some TR and WEDDING PICTURES!*

Beautiful engagement pictures! I know you will love being a WP/CG bride- I did!

I can't believe we have the same dress!!!! That is too funny. Sounds like you are very organized. I'm still compiling my lists. I can't believe it's so close for both of us!

And I love that you add white wine or sangria. :goodvibes

Oh, I'm so sorry you're sick!! I had the same thing 2 weeks ago and it was miserable. :sick: But we'll think positively ... you're getting it out of the way, your fiance won't get it, and you'll feel wonderful on your wedding day! :thumbsup2

Hang in there, sleep as much as you can, and prepare to enjoy yourself on your trip! :goodvibes

I was going to suggest Zicam but I see you already know of its awesomeness. Also try taking echinacea...I think they sell it at drug stores and definitely at places like GNC. I usually find that the old adage of drinking lots of fluids and getting lots of rest really does help!

Here is some pixie dust that you start feeling better soon!

pixiedust:pixiedust:

Just caught up on your pj! I hope you feel better soon! :hug: Everythin sunds great and I ant wai to read your TR when you back!!

Awwww!! Still not feeling well? Well your only 4 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::cool1: WOOO HOOO!! I'm so jealous you get to see D&V in 4 days! lol have a great time, and if you need me you know I live really close so let me know:goodvibes

I just started reading and I noticed that we have the same ring! Don't you just love it!! :) Have fun and congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter