~*Bree and Paul's October 2010 Wedding PJ* Some TR and WEDDING PICTURES!*

Hope you had a magical wedding day!!! Many congratulations to you both!!

Wow!! Such a shame about your bouquet. Mine is super important to me too. I am having a S&D VR and have reserched and booked my own florist, but have switched once already as the original one just didn't seem to 'get' my vision and during a telephone consultation, seemed to have the completely wrong details (colour and everything!!). I switched florists pretty quickly after this!!
Also it's terrible that Rev Kev missed out some of your ceremony!!!
Glad the rest went well though!!
Have a great cruise!!

Thats too bad that you had such a problem with Rosie. She was amazing when working with me. I know she was definitely hard to reach all the time..but she got my bouquet vision perfectly.

I, unfortunately had a similar experience with the officiant we chose as well. He had received so much praise on the boards that I didn't think it would be possible for him not to meet my expectations...so I know how you feel.

I can't wait to see pictures and enjoy your cruise!!

I'm sorry about your bouquet.

I had a similar problem with rev. kev. He rushed trhough intros and then immediately asked for payment when I had sent it weeks in advance. Even my mom was kind of taken aback by him. My (now) husband liked him, said he joked around with him and even gave out mints but I saw none of that. We started right away once I got to the Wedding Pavilion but he just seemed so rushed. Then he shoved the license in my mom & MIL's face to sign, we got no picture of them signing it and he was gone!

Your photos are really beautiful! You were a gorgeous bride!

I'm so sorry that you didn't get the bouquet you wanted ... the one you had was lovely but I understand how frustrating it must have been to have the completely wrong thing delivered and in all your photos! Is Disney going to do anything to compensate for the mistake, especially since you paid for an upgrade?

Looking forward to reading more about your day!! :goodvibes

Yay! I'm glad your back! I'm sorry you didn't go on Castaway, it's Me and Milton's FAVORITE of all our stops!!! We've gotten off every time and have even gotten in the water when it's freezing cold (to us Floridians) in march. I'm not sure I'd do it again though :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear about more about your wedding and your cruise:goodvibes

Your photos are beautiful! You were a gorgeous bride and I love your dress!:cutie: I especially love the picture with you and DH looking at the Castle.:worship:

I am in love with the castle shot also :lovestruc. We are having our reception in the Napa room and are now going to beg our photographer to try and get a similar shot. It's so beautiful!

Beautiful photos! I loooovvve your hair. I'd like to do something like that but I don't think mine is long enough :(

Sorry to hear about your bouquet. I think they one you ended up with is very classy, but I would be WILD if I didn't get what I wanted. And I might be...considering I have the same floral person. Waiting on her to send me pictures of what we talked about via phone last week, and kind of nervous about it...although I have read that people loved what they ended up with from her, I wonder what happened?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter