Bunnies and mooses and groupies, Oh my!!! The Wilderness Lodge groupies thread. 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
But who's counting WD,right ?!!!??? :goodvibes:thumbsup2:rotfl:

Maria

We are!!!:goodvibes

Speaking of counting, look at the page count!:scared1:

So, we need a new thread in a few days.....any volunteers?? Eliza, are you up to it???? :)

2nd page, this just want do! Dont make me have to search for you folks!!;)

2nd page, this just want do! Dont make me have to search for you folks!!;)

:scared1:

Jimmy - It is startling to fire up the ol' computer in the AM and not find "The Thread" in the top 5 or 6 threads listed. I, too, have become distraught at time when I have to go beyond the middle of the page. Once I found us on page two and was so surprised I had nothing to say other than "Bump"!

Wow, tea pot, that is some cake! Did you have it made for a special occasion? It reminds me of something from Alice in Wonderland.

blossomz and Corinne: Only 1 more sleep! :banana::banana: Enjoy your vacation and have a great time! Think of us as you travel the World!

:welcome: Home deebits! Wonderful that you are the new owner of VWL points.

DDad and I have been extremely busy. We're 13 days out and I still don't have our sons rehearsal dinner planned. :scared: I haven't made our ressies for next May and I don't have our ADR's for December yet either. :sad2: After this week-end, I have no obligations and expect to close these loose ends.

Wishing all Groupies staying home, a nice week-end, and to those traveling, safe travels! Don't forget, we like pictures! :)

Dory, how are your wedding plans coming along? Are you pulling your hair out yet? Have you found the perfect mother-of-the-groom dress? I'm wearing capris and an aloha shirt for DS's wedding. I did buy new red sandals. :goodvibes

I will just add a ditto to all that Di said about the previous posts. I am so behind that I haven't even checked into our thread since my last post. I am doing ok on wedding planning. We are 33 days until my son's wedding. Yes I found a dress thankfully so I could stop having those nightmares where it was the day before the wedding and I couldn't find a dress.

Working this week in VBS preschool music which is lots of music and motion and getting ready to go on a mission trip next week with the youth (DH and I will be cooking for 40 youth and workers! :scared1: A new experience for us.)

So I am trying to stay off the computer as much as possible.

Thanks for all the great Birthday wishes everyone!!! :goodvibes I hope that everyone had a piece of the great cake and tasty cupcakes that tea pot and Maria brought to the party. Yum!!

It's my last night at VGC and it's been a good trip. A few bumps along the way with all the going's on at DLR but still fun.

Thought I'd share a few pictures of the nice new show they put on just for my BD! Nice of them, huh?!? :rotfl:

p664079876-4.jpg

p766744530-4.jpg

p911308278-4.jpg

Kat sorry I missed your birthday! Love the photos and so glad you got to be at VGC! Happy belated birthday!

cake.jpg

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. My DH is so excited to be owning here and I am so glad we saved and saved and saved some more for him to get this. This group seems so warm and familish. We are so excited to be part of it!!!

I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully meeting one day

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. My DH is so excited to be owning here and I am so glad we saved and saved and saved some more for him to get this. This group seems so warm and familish. We are so excited to be part of it!!!

Nicest thread on the DIS IMHO! Don't forget to grab yourself a groupie siggie!
And most importantly do not forget when you go on your trips we like pics! ;)

We are!!!:goodvibes

Speaking of counting, look at the page count!:scared1:

So, we need a new thread in a few days.....any volunteers?? Eliza, are you up to it???? :)

Gotcha! How about Friday?

Welcome Deebits

we're a great bunch if I do say so myself. :thumbsup2

Wow it took me forever to catch up!

Even though it was so hot we had a great trip! It was so great to meet up with Stopher! What a nice guy! He even saved us seats for the parade! Thanks Stopher! It was so great to be able to meet up with you and spend time talking to you. I am a pretty shy person but you made me feel really comfortable. I was glad to be able to watch MSEP and the fireworks together. Loved seeing the pictures!

MSEP was great! Well, except when Elliot the dragon came by and I wondered if there was anything going on inside of it! :rotfl2: As Stopher said my DD and her friend enjoyed it too. I was so glad they got to see it. We even watched it twice. Hey Stopher I think I enjoyed the fireworks even more the second time.

We got to the Lodge on our second day and at at WCC. Our only disappointment was that there was already catsup on our table so we couldn't ask for it! I did get some pictures that I will try to post this week sometime.

We did the Keys to the Kingdom tour for the first time. We enjoyed it and thought it was really interesting. We already knew alot of the information but it was neat to see the utilidors and some of the other stuff.

The day we met up with Stopher we went to KSC and Cocoa Beach so the girls could see the ocean. I have been going to Florida for 30 years and it was the first time I saw wild alligators, wild pigs and a dolphin. Looks like I spend way too much time on Disney property!

As usual we enjoyed our stay at BWV. We had a great view thanks to advice from Kathy! Thank you!

One of the best things about the trip was being able to see everything through the eyes of someone who was experiencing it all for the first time. That was so much fun.

Well that is it for now. I will try to post pictures as soon as I can.

MSEP was great! Well, except when Elliot the dragon came by and I wondered if there was anything going on inside of it!

:rotfl2: Too funny. It is great that you and Stopher got together!

Eliza, Friday sounds great.

Stopher, can you try to be the first one to post after Eliza?
It makes it so much easier for everyone (esp you) for trip data.

I can still manage the birthdays.

I was wondering. With all the Pixie Dust (AKA Prayer shhhhhhhh :rolleyes1) requests, how about after the Trip Data, Birthday Data we have a Pixie Dust data post?
That way we can keep track of who is needing pixie dust. :wizard:

So, Groupies, when you see the new thread, can you wait for Stopher and me before you post?
I know, control freak, I own it!:goodvibes

And I hope they don't close that old thread 20 seconds after the new one starts!
But this time I am prepared!!! (copied all the info now!)

I :love: our Groupies!

:rotfl2: Too funny. It is great that you and Stopher got together!

Eliza, Friday sounds great.

Stopher, can you try to be the first one to post after Eliza?
It makes it so much easier for everyone (esp you) for trip data.

I can still manage the birthdays.

I was wondering. With all the Pixie Dust (AKA Prayer shhhhhhhh :rolleyes1) requests, how about after the Trip Data, Birthday Data we have a Pixie Dust data post?

So, Groupies, when you see the new thread, can you wait for Stopher and me before you post?

And I hope they don't close that old thread 20 seconds after the new one starts!

I'll definitely be ready, if we do it Friday... BUT - eliza, would you please PM me, or send me an email directly prior to posting, so that yes, I can be second in line? I'd appreciate it. Then if Muushka wants to be third - we can keep it all clean that way.

Thanks!

I'll definitely be ready, if we do it Friday... BUT - eliza, would you please PM me, or send me an email directly prior to posting, so that yes, I can be second in line? I'd appreciate it. Then if Muushka wants to be third - we can keep it all clean that way.

Thanks!

Stopher, you are a quick study!!

Eliza, what time Friday? Approximately. Thanks!

Stopher, you are a quick study!!

Eliza, what time Friday? Approximately. Thanks!

Yeah - on the Dad's Club we've ended having the same guy do it all the past two versions of our thread (vs. 5 will be coming up in probably about 4-5 more weeks or less now - we're a very talkative bunch over there) - anyway, for version 4 I actually had him copy what we do here on the Groupies thread and added in an upcoming vacations post and a birthdays post as well. That was in addition to the primary posts about what kind of "criteria" it takes to be in the DDC, as well as each of our members (we're up to something like 450 or more now since it first started in 2007... keep getting new ones all the time). Plus we have a section linking various members' TR's together, and various other interesting items that come up in our "discussion".

So we just figured it was easier for one guy to do it all - and we're all cool with that. He finds it tedious at times I think, but so far he's not said anything bad about doing it. But we definitely understand the "please don't post yet..." concept!

I just snuk over and peaked at your "Dad" thread! What fun! You are a busy boy!

Kat sorry I missed your birthday! Love the photos and so glad you got to be at VGC! Happy belated birthday!

cake.jpg

Thanks Dory! Love that picture!! :lmao:

As usual we enjoyed our stay at BWV. We had a great view thanks to advice from Kathy! Thank you!

Glad you had a great trip and view too! Can't wait to see some picture!! :yay:

Kathy I am so jealous that you got to see WOC!!! What great pictures! And Happy belated Birthday!!!!!

Thank you very much DLI! It was fun to be able to see it on opening night and it is a beautiful show. I actually watched all three shows that night (kind of inadvertently :laughing:) from different views and had listened to it the night before when they had the celebrity/media premier. I had the music stuck in my head for days!

Welcome back DLI! Glad you had a nice trip & looking forward to your pics! :goodvibes

Only 113 days to go for me. :rolleyes:

Okey dokey Mama Muushka! :thumbsup2 Pixie dust list sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter