Bunnies and mooses and groupies, Oh my!!! The Wilderness Lodge groupies thread. 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey groupies! It was the last day for students today and tomorrow is the last teacher day! Then I finish packing Friday and Im whisking off to WDW and BLT early Saturday. Should be at BLT by 1!!! Boy do I need a vacation!!!:yay:

Our flight gets in at 11:30 too!! Are you doing ME? Aybe we'll meet up on the way! Are you flying Southwest? BTW my favorite character is Tink!

Thanks for the warm welcomes to the thread. Yes, I had to add the groupie moose to my sig :)

Loving all the pics of the Lodge.

Love the moose! And I just know your DH is going to have fun at WL and FW! :thumbsup2

Hey all, thought I would share that I talked with our favorite Ranger, Stan the Man, today. He and his "sweetie" are doing good and still enjoying retirement. We are hoping to cross paths in a few weeks when we go to see a couple Braves games and they are visiting family in Rome, GA. I reminded him again that we will be having a groupie meet in Dec(I hope) and he seems real eager to attend. And Muushka, he mentioned you and asked if you would be in attendance. I told him I would pass it along to you. He is really smitten with you;)

Stopher, love the continuance of WL photos, especially the owl lantern. It reminds me how I need to take in all the details. I know I have seen it, but just cant remember where.

So nice to hear Stan and his sweetie are doing well! Tell him the groupies really miss him!

Keep those pics comin' Stopher! :thumbsup2

I second that! Really enjoyed the MSEP and lodge photos Stopher! What a great pic of you and DLI and the girls.

Hey groupies! It was the last day for students today and tomorrow is the last teacher day! Then I finish packing Friday and Im whisking off to WDW and BLT early Saturday. Should be at BLT by 1!!! Boy do I need a vacation!!!:yay:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I'm so excited for you!

Me tooooooooo! Our flight arrives around 11:00 AM, so we should be on Disney Property around the same time blossomz! Yippeeee!:tinker:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: and you!

Can't wait for the groupie reports from y'all who are headed there.

Muushka and WD how many days?

I'm off to the zoo with my mom, nieces, and one of my sons. Have a great day groupies!

Me tooooooooo! Our flight arrives around 11:00 AM, so we should be on Disney Property around the same time blossomz! Yippeeee!:tinker:

Woo hoo!!! Have a blast! :woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Stopher...beautiful pictures of the Lodge!:thumbsup2

Jimmy...thank you for the update on Ranger Stan and his sweetie. Sounds like they are doing well and enjoying retirement. :)

Can anybody who has done online check in recently please tell me whether one can specify who has charging privileges?

Given the recent credit card fraud with the CM, I very much want to use online check in, but don't want my son to be able to charge.

We are now official. My DH dream has come true to own at VWL and we are now owners. I would like to thank everyone who answered my questions. It really helped alot.:worship:

deebits....WELCOME HOME!!!

Grab a Moosie for your signature and get set to start planning many years of vacations at our beloved VWL. :thumbsup2

Welcome Home Deebits!!!! Congrats!
Happy Birthday Kat!
Corinne are you packing?
2 More Sleeps!!!:wizard::cool1::banana:

Can anybody who has done online check in recently please tell me whether one can specify who has charging privileges?

Given the recent credit card fraud with the CM, I very much want to use online check in, but don't want my son to be able to charge.

Just did it. We were unable to do so. Will have to stop at the front desk to specify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter