BWV: Never Again!

amandaC said:
Okay, just kidding. We had a wonderful time at BWV. However, in a need to control my weight I am going to have to ban myself- we went to the Bakery everyday! I think we tried one of everything and I didn't meet a sweet I didn't like! But now I feel like a bad mother- I kept telling my DH that letting the boys (and me as well!) have the peanut butter choc. cake for breakfast is no worse than a donut!

Amanda
I feel for you! That sweet scent comes wofting along the boardwalk and up to the room balconies!!! You just can't resist it!

thelobstershanty said:
But there are a few things to consider when booking at BWV. The hallways are miles long, the bus stops are in the next county, the noise and hustle and bustle is unbearable and the villas are the size of postage stamps.

IMHO, BCV can have the same problem. Get room 477, top floor at the far end end of the building, it gives anything a BWV a run for the money for the longest walk from the room to the lobby area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter