Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

castoff

<font color=green>Something <i>Wonder</i>ful is ab
mickeymom923 said:
My contribution to 8000. I say 10,000 by the cruise. :rotfl2:

Bev

Bev: o.k add one more and we are almost to 8000 :banana: I haven't reminded you lately to watch video. :happytv: popcorn:: Now I know :hourglass is getting closer. :rolleyes: I think I will force myself to watch once or twice now. :teeth:

Moira, so sorry to hear about your neck, take care and feel better soon.

We're almost to 8000 people!!! :banana:

Here's my contribution. I'm inside as DD has either a slight cold or summer allergies and DS did not want to go to the town pool.

So I pulled some weeds out of my flower beds while they were shaded early this afternoon.

This hot weather is raising the excitment level for our cruise.

Ski-and-Sea said:
Here's my contribution. I'm inside as DD has either a slight cold or summer allergies and DS did not want to go to the town pool.

So I pulled some weeds out of my flower beds while they were shaded early this afternoon.

CONGRATS!!! You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Ski-and-Sea said:

Woo Hoo congrats we reached 8000 posts ! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:
Hope your DD feels better soon. :wizard: We are also getting really hot weather. Chuck mowed the lawn first thing this morning, then the weeds. Ugh !

8000, Way to Go

I got up to get a snack and when I got back you did it.

The family and I are watching a video of xmas at Disney, followed by the Cruise DVD.

Ed

I was busy helping some fellow cruisers and was still trying to keep an eye on the count towards 8000. I'm happy to say I was able to do both at the same time, LOL!!! :lmao:

Just thought I would share in case some of you haven't seen this yet...........Here is a picture of what the embarkation photo background will look like. Just scroll down on the link. I went to Disney shopping and found some nice Disney t-shirts on sale for 3.99. Chuck loves it when I save money by spending it. :rotfl2: So I ended up buying 2 turquoise with Disney spelled in front. That's what we will be wearing.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=13533470#post13533470

I'll be on the ship the 19-26 I have a two year old and ten year old if anyone wants to set up a play date? or something...

Late dinner and they are both boys, although get along with girls very well most of my 10 year olds friends is girls.. he like to draw a lot and is interested in naruto atm..

We'll all have a great time i'm sure, take care.. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

We will be wearing our Cruisin' Castaways, "Cruisin' Disney Style" t-shirts for embarkation day.

artsya3 said:
I'll be on the ship the 19-26 I have a two year old and ten year old if anyone wants to set up a play date? or something...

Late dinner and they are both boys, although get along with girls very well most of my 10 year olds friends is girls.. he like to draw a lot and is interested in naruto atm..

We'll all have a great time i'm sure, take care.. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

:wave: Welcome...Welcome...Welcome...to the group!!! :wave:

artsya3 said:

Welcome Aboard :wave:

Hi everyone,

Here's my contribution to 9000. Yea. Think we can do it by the end of this month. :cheer2:

10,000 by our cruise. We can do it.

Tina - what video?? :confused3 :rotfl2: I'm still :scared1: :scared: :worried: :bitelip: :faint: oh, and did I say scared?

Terry - :thanks: :thanks: Thank you again for all that you have done for this cruise. It's hard to believe it's only 4 + weeks to go.

Mary Rose and Terry - you can send your orders in to me for LS.

FOR EVERYONE WHO BOOKED AT THE RADISSON - DID YOU GET THE DISCOUNT? The rooms I'm holding that aren't taken are going back to the Radisson tomorrow. Any problems - please call me.

Bev :sunny:

WAHOOOOO......8,000.

I'm so honored. It was like 7992 when I posted.

party: :jumping1: party:

DD is up and about now. DS had a friend over and they were all sword fighting. DD couldn't resist joining in. pirate: pirate: pirate:

SamRoc said:
I have been meaning to ask this for awhile but keep forgetting. I know alot of people here have taken the Disney cruises before, but I was wondering will everyone still go to the Castaway Club meet too? I wasnt sure how many folks here are Castaway Club members. See everyone in a few weeks!
Susan

When do they usually have this? Will it be in our docs? Still waiting to to do the docs :dancer:

5by5

5by5 said:
When do they usually have this? Will it be in our docs? Still waiting to to do the docs :dancer:

5by5

Depending on how many CC members there are will determine where the reception will be. The receptions are mostly held in Rockin' Bar D, but they have also been held on deck 9 on occasion for the larger groups.

Ok, I need to get my glasses fixed, I first read this as "where" not "when" so sorry about that!!!

A CC reception invitation will be delivered to your cabin letting you know "when" and "where" it will be held.

Verandah Man said:
Depending on how many CC members there are will determine where the reception will be. The receptions are mostly held in Rockin' Bar D, but they have also been held on deck 9 on occasion for the larger groups.

Ok, I need to get my glasses fixed, I first read this as "where" not "when" so sorry about that!!!

A CC reception invitation will be delivered to your cabin letting you know "when" and "where" it will be held.

Thanks for the info, Andy.

And I just noticed how lame my post count is compared to yours and others. I need to resolve to post more!!!! :surfweb:

5by5

5by5 said:
Thanks for the info, Andy.

And I just noticed how lame my post count is compared to yours and others. I need to resolve to post more!!!! :surfweb:

5by5

Actually, I think I should be posting less!!! :rotfl:

Yea, right!!! LOL!!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter