Calling all January 2011 POP'pers!!!

The 10 weather forecast looks decent to me. Although I'm fairly content as long as it isn't raining or freezing cold!!!

We're down to single digits now!!! 9 more days!!! :banana::banana::banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :banana: :banana:
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SO excited!! :yay: I just changed our flight from early Monday morning to a late afternoon flight on Sunday!:woohoo: That means we get a full day in the MK on Monday! :woohoo:
I was waiting for the price on the flight to come back down. We were driving to St. Louis and spending the night there anyway, so we're only leaving the house about 4 hours earlier on Sunday.
So now we'll have time to relax, unpack, and decorate our window Sunday night and get plenty of sleep for rope drop on Monday. :thumbsup2
So now my Disney dates are 1/23 -1/29. :cool1:
WAHOO!!!

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SO excited!! :yay: I just changed our flight from early Monday morning to a late afternoon flight on Sunday!:woohoo: That means we get a full day in the MK on Monday! :woohoo:
I was waiting for the price on the flight to come back down. We were driving to St. Louis and spending the night there anyway, so we're only leaving the house about 4 hours earlier on Sunday.
So now we'll have time to relax, unpack, and decorate our window Sunday night and get plenty of sleep for rope drop on Monday. :thumbsup2
WAHOO!!!

Good for you!:thumbsup2 Any extra time in WDW is time well spent!:goodvibes

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHOO!!!

Yay!!! Extra Disney days are always good!!! :dance3::dance3:

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHOO!!!

YAY!!! Where are you parking? When we flew out of STL in July we found a budget lot for $6/night. I better get looking to see if I can find that again...wish I remembered which one it was! :confused3

Found it!
For those flying out of STL, go to Skyparkstl.com and click on coupons. Found a $6/nt coupon for uncovered surface parking (which works for us).

YAY!!! Where are you parking? When we flew out of STL in July we found a budget lot for $6/night. I better get looking to see if I can find that again...wish I remembered which one it was! :confused3

We're parking at the Double Tree Hotel at Westport. They actually do parking w/o having to stay at the hotel. It's $6 a night. they have at shuttle that runs every thirty min. They don't advertise it on their website, but if call the hotel they are very happy to tell you about it.

omw!!! There are so many of us going from St. Louis! We have 8 more sleeps (and tons of work and packing in between!)

I live right near the airport! If it was legal, I'd let you park at my house for $4 a night! LOL

Since there are so many of us flying out of St Louis on Sat. I thought it would be fun to see what time we all leave!

Our flight leaves at 9:45!

We leave a week from today the kids are off school Monday so that is when I plan on doing the majority of the packaging because they like to pick out their own clothes and accessories lol.

We leave a week from today the kids are off school Monday so that is when I plan on doing the majority of the packaging because they like to pick out their own clothes and accessories lol.

We leave a week from today too! WooHoo!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Since there are so many of us flying out of St Louis on Sat. I thought it would be fun to see what time we all leave!

We don't leave until 4:48pm. :scared1: I was hoping that they'd adjust our flight times a little so I could then change to an earlier flight but they haven't. :guilty: The only GREAT thing about our flight is that it's non-stop. :confused3

Just changed our flight and added an extra day! We now leave on January 21st at 6:35 pm! so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ours is Sun at 2:35. Are there more than just the 3 of us flying out of St. Louis? Too bad we're not on the same flight. That'd be fun!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:8 MORE DAYS!!!!!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

On Thurs. I changed our flight to a day earlier, Sun. instead of Monday. :yay: I just now got off the phone w/ Disney. I have our Pop reservation changed to the 23rd. Called ME and confirmed our change w/ them and got 2 extra tags for the ME luggage as I am packing A LOT of layers.:rotfl: So, we are all set!! :woohoo:

I sat down w/ my DD9 and made our RideMax plan for a full day on Monday. :banana: She even made sure we had a 3 hour break in the afternoon to shop/swim/see characters. :worship: Am I raising a good little Disney planner or what?:cheer2: Start them young!:thumbsup2

Now we are going to finish putting away the Christmas decorations and pack for Disney!! :laundy:
:goodvibes Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!! :goodvibes

:dance3::dance3::dance3:8 MORE DAYS!!!!!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

On Thurs. I changed our flight to a day earlier, Sun. instead of Monday. :yay: I just now got off the phone w/ Disney. I have our Pop reservation changed to the 23rd. Called ME and confirmed our change w/ them and got 2 extra tags for the ME luggage as I am packing A LOT of layers.:rotfl: So, we are all set!! :woohoo:

I sat down w/ my DD9 and made our RideMax plan for a full day on Monday. :banana: She even made sure we had a 3 hour break in the afternoon to shop/swim/see characters. :worship: Am I raising a good little Disney planner or what?:cheer2: Start them young!:thumbsup2

Now we are going to finish putting away the Christmas decorations and pack for Disney!! :laundy:
:goodvibes Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!! :goodvibes

Good for you for getting an extra day at WDW!:goodvibes

We took down all of our decorations, but they're sitting on my dining room table.:headache: I don't think I'll have time this week so they'll have to be put away in boxes when we get back. I'm too busy this week with laundry, work, packing, and it's the start of the girl scout cookie sale.:eek: I just picked up 100 cases of cookies and put them in my house this morning!:faint:

We took down all of our decorations, but they're sitting on my dining room table.:headache: I don't think I'll have time this week so they'll have to be put away in boxes when we get back. I'm too busy this week with laundry, work, packing, and it's the start of the girl scout cookie sale.:eek: I just picked up 100 cases of cookies and put them in my house this morning!:faint:

:scared1: There is NO WAY I would attempt cookie sales the week before Disney!! :scared1: You are a much better woman than I.:worship: I am assumming those 100 cases have to be sorted, picked up by the girls AND have all of your DD cookie sales delivered before you leave? :scared1:

:goodvibes :goodvibes I am sending you lots of good vibes and pixie dust!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter