calling littletony and poohdent

Dr.Pluto

DIS Veteran
im looking for little and winnie. even tho vmk is closed that doesnt mean we cant still be friends.:thumbsup2

Someone just sent me this:cool1:
how are u?
we all miss u too:goodvibes
we all miss vmk so much it is not easy glad you wrote here for us to see :wizard:
sorry have not been in contact with you game closed too fast for to say good bye properly.
Im sending you a message here and hope you get it soon.
TTFN
hugs, :grouphug:
Winnie

Not to be bashful but it's against the guidelines to use the boards to contact others.

Thanks for your pointing that out i have been sick so if i wrote that post wrong im sorry. I meant in contact here on boards to say hello. I have not nor am I contacting here or on vmk, off boards, meant as a friendly greeting. They pulled the power at the end of the game so most could not even get on with out disconnecting and most could not get on to say goodbye there by having contact to say good bye on game, is what i meant. If I miss lead you to believe another thing Im sorry.

Thanks for your pointing that out i have been sick so if i wrote that post wrong im sorry. I meant in contact here on boards to say hello. I have not nor am I contacting here or on vmk, off boards, meant as a friendly greeting. They pulled the power at the end of the game so most could not even get on with out disconnecting and most could not get on to say goodbye there by having contact to say good bye on game, is what i meant. If I miss lead you to believe another thing Im sorry.

No the rule states that you can't contact other memebers of these boards through a thread. PM'ing is ok, but you can't use a thread to contact. Even if you can't reach through pm thread contacting is still against the rules. Sorry I wasn't clear before. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter