Cam & Howard's Vow Renewal PJ -1/12/09 - WP&WH--p.98: TRIP REPORT BEGINS

Thank you so much, Pam and Laura and Jen and Tracy! I really appreciate all your sweet compliments. I am so excited about how many great pix there are of us with our guests, our guests with Mickey, etc. I will be able to order pictures to put in the "thank yous" that I have yet to write. I guess I probably need to unpack from our trip and get that project started -- it is so hard for me to express how profoundly grateful we are to everyone who came and shared our celebration and just completely surrounded us with love. Hopefully, once I start writing, the words won't sound goofy to the recipients. :goodvibes

NO ONE LISTEN TO HER!!

Cam is a very beautiful woman no matter what she tries to tell you. Don't believe her sillyness. She's GORGEOUS! :cloud9:

NO ONE LISTEN TO HER!!

Cam is a very beautiful woman no matter what she tries to tell you. Don't believe her sillyness. She's GORGEOUS! :cloud9:

I second this! And she's just as beautiful inside. :hug:

Love, love LOVE the pics, Cam! I plan on ordering a few myself!

Kristen

Cam-Those pictures are AMAZING! You were gorgeous in EVERY one of them!
I have to say though-the one of you looking across the water to the Wedding Pavilion nearly brought me to tears. Something about that one was just so precious and sweet!

HELP Cam!!!
i cant find your pics & have been sooo waiting to see them!!
i cant find anywhere to search for 'Cam' & now its asking for a password :(
plz plz help

HELP Cam!!!
i cant find your pics & have been sooo waiting to see them!!
i cant find anywhere to search for 'Cam' & now its asking for a password :(
plz plz help

Click on Cam's link in her post. Then click "menu" followed by "My photos." On the right is a place to put in name and date. I just typed in Cam (no date) and hit enter.

Hope this helps!

Kristen

Wow Cam, your pics are amazing! I love the one with the monorail, did you have to ask Randy for that? and I love love love the one of the WP with the fairy dust on it! How did you do that?

cam just wanted to say congrats on beautiful pictures of what looked it be a wonderful VR! you and your family all looked wonderful! congrats , beautiful memories for a lifetime:goodvibes

Cam your pictures are fantastic!! everyone is right, you couldn't take a bad photo if you tried! your love shines thru in each one! :love:

Cam, I haven't had a chance to get on here and congratulate you and tell you how wonderful everything looked. You and Howard are such a beautiful couple with a beautiful family and you both are an inspiration. All your hard work really payed off and you guys had the most gorgeous VR I have ever seen. You are pretty much a planning and organizing machine :worship:

The half marathon was a bit crazy for me and I didn't catch you then, but I'll be running again next year. Maybe I'll see you then :goodvibes

Oh Cam...

You have such a beautiful family! The love that you have for each other definitely shines through. :goodvibes Your pictures are wonderful! :flower3:

No worries Cam, the more details and pics for your TR, the better! For some reason I can't see your pics but I'm sure they are fantastic! :goodvibes

Cam--the pics are beautiful!! You looked amazing. I love how proud Howard was of you!! He was ready to show off your pic on his cell phone when we met!

Here's the pic!

web.jpg

Cam, You look so beautiful. The love in both your and Howards eyes made me tear up. :goodvibes Thank you so much for sharing your vow renewal. I am looking forward to reading your next installment. Day three! :yay: :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2:

I just found your PJ- I LOVED your Randy pics! All are very, very beautiful!!! I'm going to go through for inspiration, we are planning a VR at the WP with Randy too! THank you for writing your journal and sharing!!!!!

Hi Cam! I just wanted to say that your pictures are stunning!!! You and Howard look so much in love!!! Your VR was gorgeous and it gave me lots of ideas. My DH and I would love to do a VR in WDW for our 10th or 15th wedding anniversary. Congrats!!!

Oh my goodness! You guys totally spoil me with all of your sweet compliments! :cloud9: Thank you so much! :grouphug: I am so excited about the prospect of writing more installments but have been totally swamped at work. This weekend my major project is taxes. EEKKKK!! Once I get that project behind me, I have LOTS more to post and LOTS of pictures.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in seeing our Magic Kingdom photos, they are at http://collages.net/consumersite/clientspecificpages/disney/login_fairytaleweddings.aspx.
Our username is Keener VR Bridal Portrait and password 1971

I'd love to hear which you like best! As you can see, I was so nervous and not very comfortable at first and all I see in the carousel pictures are my white knuckles (I kept slipping forward on the horse because of all the beading and crystals on the back of the gown's skirt. :rotfl: ).

Thank you again everyone for all of your love and kindness! I can't wait to share more with you. I remember every detail like it happened yesterday. :love:

Just lovely Cam!! :lovestruc

My favorites are the ones where you are Howard are walking away together hand in hand. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter