Can I still park at Boardwalk, Poly, Contemporary if I am not staying there?

Anybody have experience with having a visitor that is not going to the parks or have a reservation, to park at BWV to join our family for dinner in our villa? Might go to Jelly Rolls with them if they stay around later chatting, but they obviously won't have any kind of reservation. At that point of the trip, we will have four rooms, 20 on-site guests, 6 DVC members, and no vehicles... so would they let us park one car for a visitor for 3-7 hours?

Either add them to a reservation or meet them outside of BWV - that will ensure they can come in.

I can picture myself going to the Speedway and hopping in their car to use my Magic Band for them to park. It’s a July trip in 2019. I didn’t realize how bad parking was as we fly in and take ME. I wouldn’t have them park there to go to the parks, but it’s just easier for them to come visit us at our villa than us to find Uber’s or rent enough cars to go see them.

From what I understand if you are there with a purpose, like dining, and not an overnight guest you can park all day for free. But, I believe you have to have a dining reservation to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter