Candy Apples, Monsters, Haunted Houses, Scare Zones, Strange Things an Exorcist and more. Is there a Doctor in the House? HHN 32 trip.

Caught up :)

discovered I had rubbed a blister on the ball of my foot under my left big toe when I woke up. This is a problem area for me with blisters. I had two large bandaids protecting that area and alas it did no good. Rats….Oh well.
that is a damper on any trip, sorry
The food was good and enough to make a nice meal.
That red sauce looked very tasty
I wish they would make this a regular event for the Death Eaters not just during HHN.
I second that vote!
I did eventually get this shirt.
Good for you. none of them spoke to me this year.
to do The Darkest Deal House
was familiar with the back story, one of my favorite houses this year! The cast seemed to really get into their roles
you are directed to the Orange parking garage which is what I call the back of Disney Springs.
Lol, so true.
Last year when we had visited here the waiter had told us about the option of having one piece of fried chicken instead of the full dinner option of two large chicken breast. That meal is huge and we knew it was too big for us.
The portions are wildly oversized there. We tend to get the chicken dinner and split one of the large salads.

that is a damper on any trip, sorry
Those surprise blisters even when you have your foot protected is a bummer. It plagued me for the remainder of the trip, bit it did not stop me from having fun.

That red sauce looked very tasty
I‘am pretty picky with red sauce. This was pretty good.

I second that vote!
It would be a wonderful addition to the Diagon Alley.

Good for you. none of them spoke to me this year.
As HHN has grown over the years the HHN shirt options have exploded. There are so many options to choose from. I bought a few for family and then decided to get one.

was familiar with the back story, one of my favorite houses this year! The cast seemed to really get into their roles
It was a good house. I really enjoyed it.

The portions are wildly oversized there. We tend to get the chicken dinner and split one of the large salads.
Sounds like an idea.

Last year our server suggested the option of the one piece of fried chicken meal. Still plenty of food.

Monday, September 18th continued

We next went to The World of Disney Store. Both my older sister D and younger sister K our big Disney fans. So I knew we would be in here for a while.

IMG_7285.jpeg

I’am one of those shoppers that just go in and peruse a store then I’am ready to go onto the next place. We all decided to divide up and go and wonder the store at leisure and then call each other on our cell phones to meet back up.

I do like wondering around and taking pictures and the store is very colorful.

IMG_7254.jpeg

IMG_7265.jpeg

IMG_7256.jpeg

IMG_7257.jpeg

IMG_7258.jpeg

IMG_7259.jpeg

I loved the side view of Mickey and his tail.
IMG_7260.jpeg

IMG_7263.jpeg

IMG_7264.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_7280.jpeg

These treat buckets were really cute. They light up and play music.
IMG_7281.jpeg

IMG_7284.jpeg

We had been walking around for a while and sisters were still looking around so I told them I would meet them outside.

I went to Starbucks and bought us all a frozen refresher and they came out not long after.

We sat and enjoyed our refreshers and visited for an awhile. I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. We were having the best sister day.

IMG_7286.jpeg

D and K went into the Basin soap and lotion store and I walked into Arribas Brothers Crystal Arts.

I enjoy looking at the Crystal pieces there.

IMG_7287.jpeg

IMG_7289.jpeg

IMG_7290.jpeg

IMG_7291.jpeg

IMG_7292.jpeg

IMG_7294.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_7295.jpeg

IMG_7296.jpeg

IMG_7298.jpeg

IMG_7299.jpeg

I have seen a few really cute gifts in here over the years, but nothing was jumping out at me.

After coming out of Arribas I had a seat on the bench and watched a few families come by and have their photos taken with the Hitchhiking Ghosts at the Disney Photo Pass Studio.
IMG_7300.jpeg

Then I walked through Tren-D

IMG_7301.jpeg

IMG_7302.jpeg

IMG_7303.jpeg

I walked out the back side of Tren-D and it was getting dark and the there was a wonderful light breeze that had moved in. It was turning out to be a most wonderful evening.

IMG_7307.jpeg

I sat on the bench until my sisters had been through Arribas and Tren-D.

When they came out we sat and had some more laughs and just enjoyed our time together. It was getting a little dark now and I looked at my watch and it was 7:30 pm. It seemed like time was flying.

To be continued.

IMG_2220.gif

Last edited:

We next went to The World of Disney Store. Both my older sister D and younger sister K our big Disney fans. So I knew we would be in here for a while.

View attachment 812156

I’am one of those shoppers that just go in and peruse a store then I’am ready to go onto the next place. We all decided to divide up and go and wonder the store at leisure and then call each other on our cell phones to meet back up.

I do like wondering around and taking pictures and the store is very colorful.

View attachment 812117

View attachment 812126

View attachment 812118

View attachment 812119

View attachment 812120

View attachment 812121

I loved the side view of Mickey and his tail.
View attachment 812122

View attachment 812127

View attachment 812125
at one time, touted to be the biggest disney store, bonus points for when stitch would “spit on you”

great pics

I wanted to go and have a look in the Star Wars Trading Post. My sisters weren’t interested in looking in there so they continued to visit while I walked over to the store. My son is a big Star Wars fan so thought I would look around.

They had taken the Legacy Light Sabers out of the Trading Post last time I was here and the only place you could buy them was in Batuu at Hollywood Studios. They actually had a few in a long display case and I called my son and asked if you was interested in any of them and he wasn’t. The price was really good they were 30% off. I had never seen that before.

The Porgs are cute.
IMG_7311.jpeg

This small pet bed was so cute
IMG_7312.jpeg

IMG_7313.jpeg

After I was done in the Trading Post we decided to go to the Days of Christmas Store.

IMG_7314.jpeg

My niece is a Nightmare Before Christmas fan and there was plenty to look at.

IMG_7315.jpeg

IMG_7317.jpeg

IMG_7321.jpeg

This Hocus Pocus ornament was cute.
IMG_7324.jpeg

IMG_7334.jpeg

IMG_7335.jpeg

After walking around Goofy’s Candy Company we went to The Art oif Disney. My sister K was looking for a particular print.
IMG_7336.jpeg

They have a large selection of prints and beautiful figurines.
IMG_7337.jpeg

IMG_7338.jpeg

IMG_7340.jpeg

IMG_7342.jpeg

IMG_7343.jpeg

I have a Sanderson Sisters Halloween Wreath that my sister D made for me. I thought this Sanderson Sister sound figurine was so cute. I loved the expressions on their faces. I ended up buying it. The cauldron lights up and makes a bubbling sound.
IMG_7344.jpeg

IMG_7345.jpeg

Last edited:
I was temped to buy my niece another Nightmare Before Christmas figurine, but I already had the big box that the Sanderson Sister figurine was in so decided against it for now.
IMG_7346.jpeg

IMG_7347.jpeg

IMG_7348.jpeg

IMG_7349.jpeg

IMG_7351.jpeg

My sister K had done the research to know what Halloween food items were available at Disney Springs and after leaving the Art shop we headed over to Swirls on The Water.

We tried the Pineapple Dole Whip Float and the Dole Whip Sampler.
IMG_7352.jpeg

IMG_7354.jpeg

IMG_7353.jpeg

IMG_7355.jpeg

The Dole Whip float was nice as was the pineapple Dole Whip portion of the Sampler. I did not care for the other two flavors on the Sampler. I was glad I tried some of them.

To be continued

IMG_2656.gif

Last edited:
Not sure which I like more in that post, Ichabod or the dole whip flight!

Just looking at these pictures, I can smell that glorious smell.
It does smell so good in Goofy’s Candy Company. This was a wonderful day of enjoying things that picked just about all the senses really.

Not sure which I like more in that post, Ichabod or the dole whip flight!
The Headless Horseman Ichabod Picture was really colorful.

My sister K really liked the Dole Whip Sampler. I’am glad she looked up Halloween food options to try at Disney Springs,

After we were done at Swirls on The Water we had two more stops to make.

My sisters wanted to stop back by The Basin soap store. The store is very colorful and fun to walk around.

We did look around there for a while. My sister K bought some different scented bath bombs and we all liked one of the lotions they had and decided to buy a few of those.
IMG_7356.jpeg

These Ghost and Pumpkin soaps were cute.
IMG_7357.jpeg

IMG_7358.jpeg

IMG_7359.jpeg

IMG_7360.jpeg

IMG_7361.jpeg

IMG_7362.jpeg

After we we were done at Basin my sister K wanted to stop back in the World of Disney and pick up a pair of shoes she had seen.
IMG_7363.jpeg

IMG_7364.jpeg

There was a nice area that had a selection of Nightmare before Christmas things.
IMG_7365.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpeg

IMG_7367.jpeg

IMG_7368.jpeg

IMG_7369.jpeg

IMG_7370.jpeg

My sister purchased her shoes and It was time to go.

We headed back to the parking garage. It was 10 pm already. It was such a wonderful day and evening. The day started off warm. Then a nice breeze started up in the evening and it was the nicest evening for sure since we arrived in Orlando.

We helped our sister D get her scooter into her SUV and we said our goodbyes. It had been a wonderful sisters day. I was sorry to see it end.

My sister K and I headed back to Portofino Bay. I was ready of a hot shower and a good nights sleep.

I had no trouble falling asleep once my head hit the pillow.

Tuesday, September 19th

I slept in a little this morning. Once my sister was up we went down for a light breakfast. When we returned to the room it had been service already.

I wanted to go have a look at the Halloween Boutique in IOA and my sister K was going to go to the pool.

So I off I went to catch the Water Taxi.

It is such a pretty area entering IOA.
IMG_7390.jpeg

I did take advantage of the AP entrance.
IMG_7392.jpeg

There are storage lockers for day guests.
IMG_7395.jpeg

IMG_7393.jpeg

IMG_7394.jpeg

Here are the prices for the strollers, Wheelchairs and Scooters.
IMG_7398.jpeg

I always have a walk through the big Trading Company Store when I enter the park to see what new merch they have added since I last visited.
IMG_7431.jpeg

It fun to look trough.
IMG_7402.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter