Canobie Lake Park Meet Poll!!! **Update** We've got a date...Aug. 21!!!

Which August date works best for you/and or your family?

• Sat..Aug 6

• Sun..Aug 7

• Sat..Aug 13

• Sun..Aug 14

• Sat..Aug 20

• Sun..Aug 21

• Sat..Aug 27

• Sun..Aug 28

Results are only viewable after voting.

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
Okay, let's try a poll and see what date we get the most interest in. Everyone who is interested in going be sure to vote...only way we can tell which date is the best.

I gave my vote....the 21st is good for me.

Thanks goofy4tink.

I choose 8/7 as the best date but pretty sure we could make any of them-- Michelle

well i voted for sunday august 7th but as long as i know at least 2 weeks in advance i will take the day off so i can be there

The 13th or 27th. I voted for the 20th by mistake. Oops. Those are the only dates my dd will be able to come along. Any of the other dates are okay too (I think), but I'll be solo.

First Sunday in Aug. would be our first choice, but that Saturday would be okay also.

Only a few more days people....anyone out there that hasn't put in for their favorite day?? Hey, where's your vote Karen??? Can't have a meet without ya!!

Looking like either August 7 or the 21st at this point. Those are the top vote getters. Any thoughts on which we should go with?

goofy4tink said:
Looking like either August 7 or the 21st at this point. Those are the top vote getters. Any thoughts on which we should go with?

I hope it turns out to be Aug. 21 since there's absolutely no way I can go Aug. 7 and I REALLY WANT TO GO!!!

So I'm pleading my case - please VOTE FOR AUG. 21!!!

I don't seem up to the challenge of making a choice here...I hate making a choice that will prohibit someone from coming. So, it looks like the 7th and 21st are the favored dates. Which one do we do? I would tend to say the 21st but that's most likely because that's my personal choice. Here's hoping that if we decide on the 21st there will be folks that voted for the 7th that can come also.

I just came across this today. I would love to give another vote for the 21st!!! This sounds like so much fun!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter