Canobie Lake Park Meet Poll!!! **Update** We've got a date...Aug. 21!!!

Which August date works best for you/and or your family?

• Sat..Aug 6

• Sun..Aug 7

• Sat..Aug 13

• Sun..Aug 14

• Sat..Aug 20

• Sun..Aug 21

• Sat..Aug 27

• Sun..Aug 28

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now I am very afraid!!! Should never have brought up the 'diving gear'...what was I thinking of. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!! :rotfl2:

We'll be there all in our lime green glory :bounce: :bounce:

Chris, Jean and Patrick

Excellent!!! Looks like a nice bunch of dis'ers going. :wave2:

I might be able to make this! Let me check my calendar at work tomorrow and I'll let you know :)

Hey all, I don't know if I'm going to make it as of yet. But I'll definately try my best! :moped:

Same here, usually work Sundays, but maybe I can switch...can't wait to match up names to actual people!

I am planning on going, it is only a little over an hour from my house. :banana:

My oldest missed out going with her school today so I was excited to be able to tell her we may go in Aug.

another DIS meet!!!!!!! I gotta go!! This one will depend on a dog show entry.....,but right now I say Yes!! Aug 21st!!!

Hey noone mentioned this one the other day!
I might be able to make the 21st :goodvibes
and I have never been to CLP (at least that I can remember....)

And the list keeps growing. I leave for 10 days and the list grows!! Way to go. See you all there!!!

i was wondering if we were buying our tickets as a group or seperatly?
How many does it take to get a group rate? If we qualify its a great way to save some money.

group rates are only available monday thru friday
so ...thats to bad we could have saved 7 per ticket

tickets are $26 a piece according to there website. Does anyone know where to get coupons for canobie lake maybe we could get a bunch and pass them out when we get there.

Do you have to go to a AAA center to buy the tickets or can you get them online?

Cthia said:
Do you have to go to a AAA center to buy the tickets or can you get them online?

The prices I saw were online at aaa.com, but I'll probably call either Franklin or Newton offices to see if I can stop in and buy them later this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter