Canobie Lake Park Meet Poll!!! **Update** We've got a date...Aug. 21!!!

Which August date works best for you/and or your family?

• Sat..Aug 6

• Sun..Aug 7

• Sat..Aug 13

• Sun..Aug 14

• Sat..Aug 20

• Sun..Aug 21

• Sat..Aug 27

• Sun..Aug 28

Results are only viewable after voting.
21st is good for me, too. Sounds like fun - I'm in!!

~Karla :wave2:

Another vote for the 21st. It's amazing how quickly the Summer Schedule fills up and it's only May :sad2:

Okay kids...it looks like the 21st is going to be our day. Mark your calenders. August 21, 2005 in Canobie Lake Park. Hopefully some that marked other days can join us also. We'll firm up time and where at the park later on.

We've got a date!!! :Pinkbounc

calender is MARKED :dancer: :disrocks: :dancer:

Can we do introductions? I'll start....

Myself (Mary Ann - 42) and DD (Julia - 9) will attend. I doubt DH (Jimmy - 43) will come but who knows, I may be able to talk him into it. He calls us DISers, "The Cult" :sad2: .

Any other 9 yr olds????

Hi Mary Ann...don't have a 9 y/o but do have an 11 y/o dd...she's looking forward to this meet since she couldn't do the one in Boston last month. Looking forward to seeing you all and meeting some new Dis'ers!!!

Ok We will be there on the 21st Myself -- Michelle , my DD age 11 Meg and my DS age 8 Kyle.... I might drag my sister along too (Donna age 25) Michelle

I hope I can make it on the 21st. I'll just have to wait and see.

My cast would be
me [Phil] and DW [Brenda]

with possible guest apperance by
DD [Tara]
DSIL [Bill]
DGS [Billy] almost 4

philaround said:
I hope I can make it on the 21st. I'll just have to wait and see.

My cast would be
me [Phil] and DW [Brenda]

with possible guest apperance by
DD [Tara]
DSIL [Bill]
DGS [Billy] almost 4

Sure would be nice to see you guys!!! Hope you can make it!!

Great!! It would be myself (Karla), DH (Bill), DD Ellie (14), DD Maddie (9), and DS Connor (soon to be 1). Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

~Karla :wave2:

goofy4tink said:
I don't seem up to the challenge of making a choice here...I hate making a choice that will prohibit someone from coming. So, it looks like the 7th and 21st are the favored dates. Which one do we do? I would tend to say the 21st but that's most likely because that's my personal choice. Here's hoping that if we decide on the 21st there will be folks that voted for the 7th that can come also.

I'll be at Vero Beach on August 21st. Sorry, can't make it then. :sad:

Looks like we are ging to miss this one. :( We are taking the red eye home from CA Saturday night, arriving in Boston at 5:00am on the 21st. Dont think we will be in any condition to be doing anything that day. ;)

goofy4tink said:
Okay kids...it looks like the 21st is going to be our day. Mark your calenders. August 21, 2005 in Canobie Lake Park. Hopefully some that marked other days can join us also. We'll firm up time and where at the park later on.

We've got a date!!! :Pinkbounc

I should be able to make it. :) Can someone remind me about 2 weeks before hand?

Sorry we'll miss you this time Katie!! But, sounds like a really good bunch of us going. I'll be sure to do a reminder here. Wouldn't want you to miss us Sheri!!

And my dh has a lot of the same 'cult' issues. But, he has had a good time at both the meets he has gone to so far. I don't know if he's coming this time tho. We'll see. Most likely it wil be dd and myself.

Diane, your DH knows that I'm the only one to be afraid of ;)

Karen

Karen, I think he was okay until the diving gear went on!!! Then he got very afraid. But, then again, he's pretty much afraid of the whole DIS thing...poor baby.

Diane, doesn't he remember where that diving gear came from?

Hmm. They have a pool at Canobie Lake Park, you know.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter