Can't wait to be walking down the middle of Main Street U.S.A COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
:rolleyes1"I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.
It's the heart of America, the heartbeat of a holiday
The place was made with a magical plan
And just around the corner is a fantasyland
I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A":rolleyes1

:wave2: Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Pre trip report full of lots of obsessive planning, list making and loads of excitement.

I can't believe how quick this trip has come round! We booked this in January when my little girl hadn't even been born and she is nearly 6 months old now :eek: and only 3 weeks and 3 days to go!

So who's going

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

:drive: Andy My Dad He is driving 7 of us to the magic! Is a big kid and the best Grandy (Alternative word from Grandad) Elsie could have!

:laundy: Kim - My mum (Disneyfiedfamily) Domestic goddess and this trip wouldn't of happened with out her! Thanks mum!

:love: Leanne - Me Obsessive Disney planner! Complete Disney freak LOVE everything about it! Why else would I be a dis member :thumbsup2

:drinking1 David - My husband (the day of the trip we will have been married 1 year 1 week and 1 day. Using the trip as our anniversary celebration :lovestruc) Enjoy's good food and drink not such a huge fan of big rides though!

:hyper: Sammi - My sister, never used to like the big rides but now she goes on any thing!

:charac4: David Number 2 - Sammi's boyfriend, first visit to any Disney park, already being disneyfied by Sammi with t-shirts jumpers and even socks!

and princess: Elsie - My beautiful baby girl, already loves Ariel she goes every where with us! Really hope she isn't scared of the characters!

:crowded:So that is the car full but there is still more:crowded:

pirate: Richard - My cousin, huge Disney fan even bigger buzz fan!

:sunny: Becky - His girlfriend, doesn't like the big rides happy to stay off and hold the bags!

Richard and Becky are flying over on the same day!

davycrockett.jpg

All of going in the car are staying at the Davy Crockett, I am so excited to be staying here. I can't remember how long it has been since we last stayed here as flights have been so cheap we have always stayed on one of the on site Disney hotels.

240.png

Richard and Becky are staying at the Sequoia Lodge.

We only have one meal booked at the moment which is Cafe Mickey!

cafe-mickey_2.jpg

We had such a great meal here last April for my Sammi's 18th! The character interaction was brilliant the amount of time each character spent at the table and we were very impressed with the food especially desert! :love:

Loving the start to this, nothing like a bit of obsessive planning :goodvibes

Sounds like so much fun having all the family together x

That certainly is a car-full!! Hope you all have a magical trip! :wizard:

How lovely to make it your Anniversary celebration too :cloud9:

Happy planning from a self-confessed plan-a-holic! :surfweb:

Loving the start to this, nothing like a bit of obsessive planning :goodvibes

Sounds like so much fun having all the family together x

Thank you for reading! Hope you check back for more obsessive planning!

That certainly is a car-full!! Hope you all have a magical trip! :wizard:

How lovely to make it your Anniversary celebration too :cloud9:

Happy planning from a self-confessed plan-a-holic! :surfweb:

Thank you for reading! I hope we can do something special or even buy something special for the occasion!

I think all of us are plan a holics and the disboards is just feeding our addiction! :rotfl:

Sounds like you're in for a busy time! Have a great time :goodvibes

Just over 3 days to go and very excited! Also very busy now till we go so hopefully it will be here in no time :banana:

I have packed re-packed un-packed and packed again. I am a packing addict writing a list of what I have to pack is a private pleasure of mine :rotfl:

Hoping the weather is going to be like it is today whilst there next week.

Weather Forecast

Not looking too promising though! :sad2:

Just over 3 days to go and very excited! Also very busy now till we go so hopefully it will be here in no time :banana:

I have packed re-packed un-packed and packed again. I am a packing addict writing a list of what I have to pack is a private pleasure of mine :rotfl:

Hoping the weather is going to be like it is today whilst there next week.

Weather Forecast

Not looking too promising though! :sad2:

Im SO looking forward to this TR!! I also am a secret lover of packing!
What are you most looking forward to?
It makes it all so real! Hope ye all have a great trip and take loads of pics!!

Im SO looking forward to this TR!! I also am a secret lover of packing!
What are you most looking forward to?
It makes it all so real! Hope ye all have a great trip and take loads of pics!!

Thanks :D this is my 25th Disney trip (13th Disneyland Paris 11 WDW and 1 DL) and hope to do a food trip report :) I'm always to embarrassed to!

M really looking forward to cafe mickey and Elsie meeting all the characters so excited hope she doesn't get scared of them! X

Aaaaah bless. Her first trip to DLP :lovestruc I must say I love her name, very cute and ladylike :)

I know what you mean, I always have the camera out to take food pics and think people will be staring at the freak taking food pics but Im going to try it this time, I swear!!

All set to go?

Aaaaah bless. Her first trip to DLP :lovestruc I must say I love her name, very cute and ladylike :)

I know what you mean, I always have the camera out to take food pics and think people will be staring at the freak taking food pics but Im going to try it this time, I swear!!

All set to go?

Aw thank you :lovestruc I too love it!

Yeah same here I managed like 3 on our honeymoon but that was two weeks worth of free dining and we had a lot of food :rotfl:

Already and packed just Make up, Straightners and Elsie's milk but I cant do anything about them in advance.

Only 2 more sleeps!! Your very organised so! I just did a massive spring clean and sorted some more bits and pieces for the suitcase. At this rate it'll be overweight!

I thought I would just start my trip report at the end of my PTR so every one reading would know who every one was staring in my report.

I was going to ask Flynn Rider to Narrate this special TR for me but the que was so long to see them I never got the chance to ask him lol!

Day 1

I got hardly any sleep I was so excited and anxious I just couldn't wait to get up! When my alarm did go off I was dreaming of having a bon fire and dreamt I threw my phone on the bon fire very odd :rotfl:

I got up got washed dressed then got Dave up then Elsie. Elsie facial expression was wide eyed and shocked. She wasn't really sure what was going on and was just staring at every one.

Once every one was ready we were all loaded in to the car and on our way at exactly 4.04 am. The journey went very quickly Elsie, Sammi and both the Dave's feel asleep almost straight away, me mum and dad talked and about an hour away from Dover the rest started waking up on by one. Our ferry was booked for 9.55 am but we got there about 8am and the nice lady put us on an earlier ferry! Thank you nice lady :worship:

100_2691.jpg

Elsie drove us the last little bit of the way.

On the ferry we went to change Elsie and getting her dressed in to her Minnie mouse clothes ready for Disney. Once the ferry started moving I started to regret not taking a travel sickness tablet mum offered but it wasn’t so much sickness I felt more then made my head feel funny like I had been drinking!

We had some breakfast wasn't great though and had a look round the shops on the ferry they had a toblerone for £45!

A few photos from outside on the deck!
IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

The crossing went really fast and before we knew it we were on the road again. Elsie fell straight back to sleep, Dave and I played buzz on the PSP for a bit. Having a sat nav telling you estimated minutes till arrival takes the fun away of irritating my dad asking him if we are nearly there yet!

100_2695.jpg

100_2696.jpg

We soon saw our first sign for Disneyland Parc very exciting.

I text Richard to say we were only an hour away from Disney and it was only about 12.30, they weren’t due to arrive till about 7-8pm. Elsie was also very excited.
100_2694.jpg

100_2697.jpg

We arrived at Davy Crockett about 2pm and our cabin wasn’t ready yet so we turned round and went back to the park.

100_2700.jpg

When we arrived we were told to park on a different side of the car park because we still had our luggage.

IMG_0438.jpg

Walking down the walk ways to the park was so exciting! Then you are greeted with that dreadful bag search it has never bothered me before as I have only ever carried money and a camera to the park with me before but having a 6 month old nappy bag, spare clothes blankets, coats and every thing but the kitchen sink has to be looked at isn’t such a happy entrance to the park!

IMG_0440.jpg

Our first time in Disney Parc wasn’t what I had always imagined I didn’t want Elsies first trip down main street to be rushed so we went down the arcade to the baby centre for a nappy change and bottle we then headed over to Elsies first ever ride it’s a small world! It said 20 mins wait but it was probably 10 if that Elsie was looking at everything and swinging her head round so she wouldn’t miss any thing smiling away bless her.

100_2707.jpg

100_2706.jpg

100_2702.jpg

It was so busy every where we were all starting to regret coming to the park and hoping the rest of the week wasn’t going to be like this. The 4 of us decided to have a Caseys, Elsie came too but she didn’t fancy a hot dog! Lol!

100_2711.jpg

The park got too much for me, Elsie and Dave it was nearly 4 o’clock so decided to head for the Disneyland hotel to see all the characters. No surprise they all got mobbed.

I managed to get a few photos of the characters.

100_2714.jpg

100_2713.jpg

100_2712.jpg

As we were leaving Dale come over and started waving at Elsie in her push chair tickling her and playing boo she didn’t know how to respond at first then she started laughing we got a photo with him then he was ushered off by the CM he was with.

100_2715.jpg

We headed to the village but this was just as crazy and hard work with a push chair. Dave was planning on watching Chelsea vs. Man UTD at 5 (I think) so we went and had a drink in the sports bar as that’s where we had arranged to meet every one.

Mum dad Elsie and I decided to go back and see if the lodge was ready yet as we were all tired. I unpacked and re arranged the bedroom as Sammi and her Dave were sleeping in the lounge.

Elsie hated her travel cot and took ages to get her to sleep in it.

Mum and dad went back to go get both the Dave’s and Sammi. When they got back it was obvious Dave had been drinking he wouldn’t shut up lol! (That’s my Dave lol so confusing) He was so chatty and he just wouldn't stop he is normally quite quiet not to night lol!

He had to go for a walk to get a bit of fresh air whilst the rest of got ready for bed.

Elsie woke up in the night and just wouldn’t go back in her cot and when I was feeding her, her bottle she said da da da da da I was so excited but also so very tired. Elsie got in to bed with me and I hardly slept the rest of the night too scared to squash her.

Wow great start Tink, Elsie is adorable!! Love her cute faces at IASW!! Great that ye got over waaaaay earlier :goodvibes
Looking forward to more popcorn::

Hooray you've started your TR. Great so far and Elsie is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Thanks Day 2 coming up with pictures as long as photobucket stops crashing on me! x

Wow great start Tink, Elsie is adorable!! Love her cute faces at IASW!! Great that ye got over waaaaay earlier :goodvibes
Looking forward to more popcorn::

Thanks hun! She was so much fun to watch on its a small world! x

Checking in for the ride....popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Keep it coming. Great start :) I love how you talk about Elsie as an adult sometimes. Makes me laugh, lol! Like "Elsie came to Casey's too but she didnt fancy a hotdog". :rotfl2::thumbsup2

So we have been back from Disneyland Paris over a week now and got back from Walt Disney World a year ago today so having major post Disney depression today :( So I thought I would help feed it by hopefully completing another day!

At 6am I gave in and just got up with Elsie. Two nights with very little sleep and I am still buzzing how? Disney adrenaline obviously! Whilst we were all getting showered and dressed mum and dad went down to collect breakfast from the little hut at the entrance to our group of lodges!

There is plenty breakfast a croissant and brioche each, we got a large french stick and a small one, a liter of juice, liter of milk (I think it was defiantly bigger then a pint) butter, jam and chocolate spread for the croissants etc, coffee, sugar, tea and hot chocolate I think that was it always looked like a lot of food when we would sit down to eat it.

After having breakfast and Elsie had her porridge I got Elsie washed and dressed and today she was dressing as Snow White I know I am her mum so I always think she looks cute but see for your self!
IMG_0465.jpg

A lovely picture with her grandy!

We arrived in the park about 9am first task for the day was to get Elsie's autograph book, I chose her the Disney Princess one and of we went!

Finally that special walk down main street with my little Princess. I know she doesn't really understand but she smiled and squealed the whole way it was so amazing! Brings a little tear to my eye!

100_2723.jpg

The castle is so beautiful after its refurbishment!

I remember a few weeks ago some one mentioned about Disney weddings after seeing a bride in the park I saw them taking photos of a bride on the lawn in front of the castle
100_2724.jpg

Mum had to wait for dad to return, he had gone back to the car because mum left her camera there, so Dave, Elsie and I looked around the castle and went to see the wishing well to make a wish, I can't tell you what we wished but I am sure most people wish for the same thing at Disney. I hope this to be something we do every trip we will see if our wish comes true :thumbsup2

Richard rang us to say he and Becky were on their way and wanted to know where we were. We told them we were heading for fantasyland so said we would wait for them there.

As we were walking up to its a small world the two mice from Cinderella were there so we got a couple of photos together. I completely forgot we had an autograph book so we missed out there!!!!

100_2730.jpg

100_2731.jpg

100_2732.jpg

100_2733.jpg

100_2734.jpg

Wandering around by the carousel Rich and Becky found us, we had a little look round the shops and had a little chat about their journey together.

We all decided to go on dumbo as we didn't find any notice that Elsie couldn't ride so we qued for well over 20 minutes with plenty of CM's that were working on the ride walk past us, seen us and even talk to us. But they waited till we got to the front of line to be told we couldn't ride. I understand that Disney has health and safety laws as every one else and I respect that it was what was best for Elsie but I was just upset that we had waisted so much time waiting. Rich and Becky went on whilst we watched and took some photos we could hear Becky screaming from the ground!

100_2740.jpg

Becky and I went on the tea cups for a spin1 WOW this ride needs a really good paint job! I do really love this ride it just looks really unloved!

100_2741.jpg

We needed to feed Elsie so we arranged to meet Becky and Rich on main street when we were done.

I love the shops on main street but there was so much Christmas stuff every where this trip and no Halloween stuff any where!

All of us felt a bit peckish so we had a drink and some cake which was delicious the best chocolate cake I have ever had! Sorry I cant remember the name of the place we went too. It was the bakery next door to the ice cream parlor.

As we were walking down main street to wards the entrance of the park we bumped in to mum and dad we had arranged to meet them at annettes for lunch at half 12 but we decided to make our way over slowly. Lucky we did it took so long to get through baggage check at The Village entrance!

We got there just before half past and Sammi and Dave were already there waiting for us all.
IMG_0466.jpg

Dave and I had been here twice before and had an amazing meal unfortunately I cant say the same thing about this trip. The food was good just the service was terrible there were birds inside the restaurant and it just looked a bit dirty :(

100_2742.jpg

Rapunzel enjoyed a ride in the car though

Elsie was so tired after her bad night sleep and no morning nap she was getting very grumpy!
IMG_0474.jpg

She fell asleep on the seat she was so tired bless her!
100_2743.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter