Can't wait to be walking down the middle of Main Street U.S.A COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww thats adorable that Stitch asked to do that!
Xx

Hello didn't see you sneak a comment in there lol!

Elsie now has a giant Stitch teddy that she sits with all the time

xxx

I think your Cafe Mickey write up is better than any I've read in a TR.

Stitch is my absolute favourite! I love him! Im 25 years old and male and still love him! lol. Seeing him sat on the floor with Elsie is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!

Aw Thank you had so many photos to go through hope i picked the best ones!

Elsie seems to love him too!

I just hope we get the same great interaction next time for her birthday xx

what a wonderful TR and photos :lovestruc

Aw thank you! XXX

Love this TR, its a pity its nearing the end :(
The dresses are really good value.
The pic of Elsie and Stitch on the floor are so cute.

Love this TR, its a pity its nearing the end :(
The dresses are really good value.
The pic of Elsie and Stitch on the floor are so cute.

Aw thanks I know its nearly finished :( and we have been home 4 weeks now :( x

I have been very reluctant about writing the last day because it means the trip is over :(

Elsie slept really well she was so tired after her late night but she woke up and was a bit grisly so I went for a walk with her to try and calm her down and cool her down it was so hot in the lodge.

We walked down to the swimming pool walked all round the park and saw some of the animals again! Still couldn't find the reindeer I remember reading on here that they aren't with all the other animals but I couldn't find the other animal patch that was on the map I had to walk through a field which had long grass to get to it and was a bit scared of what I might be walking on lol!

I got back and finished packing all our stuff and got ready for our last day :(! We had breakfast and dad started packing the car.

Once we were all ready we popped our key in the box by reception and our way to the parks for the last time!

Dave rang Rich and Becky they were still checking out and then they were going on the balloon.

Dave, Elsie and I decided to walk round the Disneyland Paris park and take all the last pictures we wanted. It was a lot busier today coach loads of people were arriving.

IMG_0725.jpg

We also wanted to check how long the wait was for the princesses. The cue was huge and Elsie was tired and not in the best of moods so we decided just to carry on walking round.Peter Pan was a walk on so we had a go on there not a very smooth ride again.

Rich rang us and said they were in Fantasyland so we met him by Alice's curious Labyrinth.

We made our way to the Studios as we wanted a cuddle with Sulley before we had to go home.

Elsie fell asleep on me on the way there. The cue was only small so we got in it we thought Elsie would have her photo taken with him asleep but Sulley had a break when it was the person before us turn and as it was our turn I walked over to Sulley with Elsie she woke up and the first thing she saw was Sulley she gave him a huge smile and was fascinated with his fur.

SAM_0352-1.jpg

SAM_0351-1.jpg

SAM_0353-1.jpg

When we were about to leave we saw Mulan and Mushu and headed over for a photo!

SAM_0359-1.jpg

SAM_0357-1.jpg

Then we met Gaston. Elsie wasn't so keen on Gaston he was very loud and kept shouting.

SAM_0360-1.jpg

We also saw Mary Poppins and Burt, Cruella DeVil, Donald, Daisy, Minnie and Stitch as Elvis.

100_3106.jpg

We couldn't wait and meet every one though we still had to go and buy our last souvenirs and meet up with mum, dad, Sammi and Dave.

We got our last little bits and made our way to Earl of Sandwich for our last time! I had a turkey cheese and cranberry and I can't remember what every one else had. ;/

Sammi and Dave had stayed in the park so we were meeting them at the train station to then head back to the car.

We said good bye to Rich and Becky but we would be seeing them tomorrow as me and Dave were moving and Rich and Becky were helping.

I've just read your whole TR and wanted to say 'I love it' :banana:

Your photos are wonderful, what a sweetie your little princess is :goodvibes

Sounds like a really lovely trip! Everyone seemed to love Elsie! I bet that made it extra special for you! I loved all the pics!

Sounds like a really lovely trip! Everyone seemed to love Elsie! I bet that made it extra special for you! I loved all the pics!

Thank you it really was the most amazing trip!

There isnt much more left to write about but had to finish the TR!
(Sorry there are no more pictures)

We drove a very uneventful journey back to Calais I did manage to get a quick sleep and Elsie slept most of the journey again!

We were on a much older ferry on the way home. Sammi and Dave went and looked round the shops whilst Dad Dave and I had a cooked meal mum looked after Elsie and then she had a tub of strawberry and cream I don't think they were that nice though I can't remember now but I am sure she left most of them!

A look round the overpriced gift shop and to grab a drink for the journey home the crossing was over before you know it.

Back in the car and off home we go. With a short stop a services for a change for Elsie and Sammi and Dave grabbed something to eat as they didn't eat on the ferry.

We arrived home at about 10 and was shortly after in bed ready for the big move the next day :)

Thanks to every one who read and took the time to comment on my TR. I really enjoy reading peoples TR's and hope you all enjoyed mine. Look out for the next P-TR and TR. We already have 3 new costumes for Elsie for our next trip.

Thanks again.

Leanne

xoxoxoxo

I have just read your whole trip report and i love it I have a little girl, Lottie and she has the same pink minnie hoodie as Elsie she looks adorable init.
Me and my other half, Ant where talking about taking Lottie to Disneyland Paris as I have only ever been to WDW so i was in 2 minds but i think you have made up my mind it looks better than I thought so Thank you and Elsie is gorgeous!!! xxx

I have just read your whole trip report and i love it I have a little girl, Lottie and she has the same pink minnie hoodie as Elsie she looks adorable init.
Me and my other half, Ant where talking about taking Lottie to Disneyland Paris as I have only ever been to WDW so i was in 2 minds but i think you have made up my mind it looks better than I thought so Thank you and Elsie is gorgeous!!! xxx

Oh no problem. Glad I could Help!

We had an amazing time it couldn't of gone better! We also love WDW but think Elsie is a bit young still and total lack of funds is stopping us going but needed a bit of magic!

We worried we wouldn't have anything to do as we were restricted to rides but characters made such a fuss of her we didn't manage to do everything we wanted too.

If you want any help or advise just PM me I will be happy to help you xxx

Just finished reading this ..... loved seeing Elsie in all her different dresses :love: ..... because you'd been planning this trip before she'd been born she feels like our DIS baby! princess:

Looking forward to her birthday trip now ~ it won't be long! :goodvibes

Just finished reading this ..... loved seeing Elsie in all her different dresses :love: ..... because you'd been planning this trip before she'd been born she feels like our DIS baby! princess:

Looking forward to her birthday trip now ~ it won't be long! :goodvibes

I love this!

I am so excited about her birthday and nearly as excited to starting writting my Pre-TR :D

Hi!

I've just read your whole TR - it was a really good read, and the photos are just lovely. I just love the character interaction - how wonderful!

I feel all Pixie-Dusted now!!

Hi!

I've just read your whole TR - it was a really good read, and the photos are just lovely. I just love the character interaction - how wonderful!

I feel all Pixie-Dusted now!!

Aw wn I re read this last time I cried it was so perfect! Thanks for readin it x

good Gracious your baby girl is darling!!!

Loved your trip report- i'm headed to DLP for the first time in 7 weeks- I'm thrilled to bits! Interesting to read what rides your DD could/could not go on. In the states babies can go on Dumbo, Buzz....basically any ride without a height restriction you can bring a baby on with you as long as they are not near a door opening.

Thanks for writing this!

good Gracious your baby girl is darling!!!

Loved your trip report- i'm headed to DLP for the first time in 7 weeks- I'm thrilled to bits! Interesting to read what rides your DD could/could not go on. In the states babies can go on Dumbo, Buzz....basically any ride without a height restriction you can bring a baby on with you as long as they are not near a door opening.

Thanks for writing this!

Aw thanks for reading!

Well when I asked at city hall that is what they told me but when I would line up and wait for a ride it was different :-S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter