Can't wait to be walking down the middle of Main Street U.S.A COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had been waiting for my water proof camera photos to do this part of the report but they haven't come out very well so I have had to use the few mum took from the side of the pool!

Today we had cafe mickey booked at 7.30 and Dave and I decided a whole day in the park as well as a late night was too much for Elsie so we decided we would have a quieter more relaxed day.

We got up and got ready Mum and Dad took Sammi and her Dave to the park to meet Rich and Becky for the day as they still wanted to go in.

When they got back we walked to the swimming pool for Elsie first ever swim :D

It was so lovely and quiet we had such a lovely time.

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Elsie loved it in her rubber ring her little legs were kicking around in the water bless her!

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

I was sad to see the had filled in the plunge pool as I had dared Dave to jump in there as I did when I last stayed her when I was about 7!

IMG_0602.jpg

We took it in turns to play with Elsie in the little paddling pool and she loved sitting in there splashing around it was like a big bath but better!

Whilst we took it in turns to look after Elsie we were also taking it in turns to go on the slide except mum she was filming us all!

I haven't been on a water slide for quiet a few years and whilst going down this one I let out quiet a scream lol which every one laughed about and still teasing me now! I have been on Summit Plummit in Blizzard Beach at WDW I don't know why I found this so scary I just thought I was going to come of the side lol!

After nearly 2 hours of splashing Elsie was getting a bit tired so we all got out.

IMG_0606.jpg

My little piglet bless her!

Mum and dad walked back with Elsie whilst Dave and I went to the shop to find something for lunch. We bought some ham and cheese to go with our french stick we had back in the lodge every thing was very expensive in there just like the rest of the resort!

After lunch we all had a little nap, shower and freshen up before we were going back to the Park.

Hello you,

How are you?

Thanks, I really enjoyed the trip dont think I stopped smiling x

I'm fine thanks, still secretly planning my next trip... which isn't likely to happen but I can dream and leave hints, right?

It looks like such a relaxing trip :goodvibes And Elsie looks likes she's enjoying all the attention!

xxx

I'm fine thanks, still secretly planning my next trip... which isn't likely to happen but I can dream and leave hints, right?

It looks like such a relaxing trip :goodvibes And Elsie looks likes she's enjoying all the attention!

xxx

Lol I am planning like we have unlimited amount of money at the moment lol!

She loved all the attention. We have been to my mums this afternoon to watch the dvd she made from all the video and photos she took so sweet Elsie was laughing at herself when watching it bless her

What can I say - Elsie is adorable!! :love:

I'm really enjoying reading about her first Disney adventure. :goodvibes

Leanne - some of your photos on post #20 were off the screen so I've just moved them underneath each other.

What can I say - Elsie is adorable!! :love:

I'm really enjoying reading about her first Disney adventure. :goodvibes

Leanne - some of your photos on post #20 were off the screen so I've just moved them underneath each other.

Thank you :) cant believe I have nearly finished writing it already :D

We parked at Sequoia Lodge Rich and Becky were staying there and had booked our car in so it would be easier for us after cafe Mickey.

Back in the park and we wanted to buy Elsie a dopey dwarf plush teddy to go with her snow white outfit so we were heading straight for the snow white shop.

When we got there they had sneezy, doc and bashful. Dave asked the lady if we could find them any where else in the park and she said no they weren't selling them any more. All the dwarfs they had left were in that shop! This is one thing that really disappointed me about the merchandise this year there wasn't any special unique products any where it was just the same thing in every shop!

As we were walking out we noticed Pinocchio had a 5 minute wait so we decided to go on. Elsie got so much attention in here being stopped by people to talk to us mothers with small children asking where we got the dress and telling us how beautiful she was! I know I know! :)

This ride isn't very smooth! I was so scared for Elsie the whole way round every corner I was worried she would hit her head and I can't believe she wasn't scared as some of it is a bit creepy and noisy. I jumped when there was a shot of air and not a flinch from her.

We went over to see pascal as there wasn't any one there and it was as good as it was going to get for a picture from tangled!

100_3006.jpg

100_3007.jpg

It was such a lovely day we talk another walk round the park and just enjoying everything and it was very quiet as well.

When we were walking past Pirates we saw Jack Sparrow was there and I had never met him so we decided to join the scrum to see him. The CM he was with had told him 5 minutes so he stopped taking pictures and just signed autographs. So Dave just snapped this one as he was signing Elsie's book.

100_3012.jpg

Elsie pulled his dreadlock and got a nice handful of it oops lol!

We walked back down main street and just caught the end of the parade again. We waited till the crowds had cleared and talked about what to do next.

100_3031.jpg

Mum rang to say her and dad were having a drink if we wanted to meet them.

We sat in the window of the shop we had a drink in and Elsie just sat on the table watching out the window. We had people stop and take pictures people come up to the window ahhing and offering to take her such a star lol!

Mum wanted to do some more filming of fantasyland so we walked over it was about half 6 and Dave said about waiting where we saw Cinderella before she had to go back from her meet n greet so we hung around there for a while.

Our waiting paid off and we got to see all the prince and princesses walk past for the show on the castle stage. Snow White saw Elsie again and told us how beautiful she was they weren't aloud to stop for any one they were being ushered by quiet a few CMs and they were hurrying them along. The fairy godmother was so taken with Elsie as they all walked off they were all talking about Elsie :) Another perfect Disney moment.

100_3034.jpg

100_3036.jpg

Dave managed to catch them again going through the castle.

100_3044.jpg

100_3043.jpg

We stayed and watched but we had to be at cafe mickey at 7.30 so we left about 7.15

We arrived just before 7.30 and it looked very quiet I had asked for a seat upstairs but they said that our table was ready upstairs so up we went. We got upstairs and there was no table ready :( Not impressed as we are waiting though Pluto spots us and comes over Elsie loved his whiskers and tounge were good fun to pull lol he stayed with us until our table was ready.

IMG_0634-1.jpg

IMG_0632-1.jpg

I did ask for a high chair but no one brought one over so I went and got one my self :/ No surprise Elsie hated the high chair so Dave went to swap it she is so fusy she likes to be able to bang on the table of her high chair or she won't stay in it.

Mickey mouse come over and on our last visit to Cafe Mickey we were very disapointed with Mickey as he wouldn't stop at our table :/ (I know that its not very likely its the same person lol) but this time he made up for it. He spent so much time with Elsie wiggling his nose she slobbered all over his nose which he laughed about he picked her up and had a cuddle.

SAM_0267-1.jpg

SAM_0268-1.jpg

He walked over to the CM that was stood at the top of the stairs behind us and kept pointing at Elsie and drawing hearts in the area and pointing giving us the thumbs up. They came over together and the CM was explaining how much Mickey Mouse loved Elsie was so cute!

SAM_0270.jpg

IMG_0656-1.jpg

IMG_0654-1.jpg

303860_10150328314972591_511407590_8061489_1049453518_n.jpg

298656_10150328315167591_511407590_8061495_1320606489_n.jpg

I had to quickly change elsie take her tights and vest off as it was just so hot in there she was getting a bit wriggly!

Whilst I was down stairs the CM had asked Dave if we would mind if she could arrange something with all the characters and Elsie he said that would be great :)

When we came back up Minnie was at our table Elsie reached straight out for Minnie's nose and slobbered all over her nose as well lovely lol! Minnie was very taken with Elsie. She played boo with her and Elsie loved it if only you could hear the laugh she was doing.

IMG_0638-2.jpg

IMG_0637-1.jpg

IMG_0636-2.jpg

IMG_0635-2.jpg

We still hadn't ordered our drink or food yet our table had been so busy with characters a lovely English family were talking to me about Elsie should start charging lol!

I love all the magic character interaction you have had on this trip. It seems you're about to reach the answer to my earlier question and tell us your best interaction? Cant wait to find out what goes on with all the characters.

The photo where Elsie is holding Pluto's nose is too cute!

awww this is one opf the best trip reports that i have even read!!
It is soooo cute and nice to see, actually brings a tear to my eye! amazing how the magicness of Disney can have such an effect! absolutly love it and cant wait to read more! You daughter is absolutly beautiful! An i really do have to ask where do u get all her costumes and clothes from? they are soooo cute!! xxx

I love all the magic character interaction you have had on this trip. It seems you're about to reach the answer to my earlier question and tell us your best interaction? Cant wait to find out what goes on with all the characters.

The photo where Elsie is holding Pluto's nose is too cute!

The character interaction was by far the best we have ever had this was my 25th Disney trip!

Another great installment- lovely how much attention she's getting!

Thanks! It was such a great night missing Disney a lot today

Cutest photo ever!

xx

I love it!

awww this is one opf the best trip reports that i have even read!!
It is soooo cute and nice to see, actually brings a tear to my eye! amazing how the magicness of Disney can have such an effect! absolutly love it and cant wait to read more! You daughter is absolutly beautiful! An i really do have to ask where do u get all her costumes and clothes from? they are soooo cute!! xxx

Aw thank you! That is very sweet of you to say so.

Her snow white and cinderella dresses are both from Sainsbury's mum bought me the snow white one for £7 the cinderella one was from a friend so not sure how much that one was. I bought a Belle one yesterday for her birthday trip in March for £7

She had Disney clothes on every day the rest were from Asda, Tesco or Disney store

Hi guys and gals
Sorry for the delay in the update our internet was misbehaving yesterday and kept crashing and losing the update I was writting hope to update today though :D

Great Tinks enjoying reading about our trip and seeing all the lovely photos :)
Were you really up at 1.52am? Elsie not sleeping or are you planning another Disney trip?
Get on with the report, some of us have jobs to go to!! lol:cool1:

Great Tinks enjoying reading about our trip and seeing all the lovely photos :)
Were you really up at 1.52am? Elsie not sleeping or are you planning another Disney trip?
Get on with the report, some of us have jobs to go to!! lol:cool1:

Disneyfied family do I know you lol?

I wrote that at 6.52 am I dont know why it said 1.52 am must have my time set to America!

Always planning another Disney trip you know that!

Today we unpacked the last box from moving in YAY! Now I need to keep myself busy and away from the disney store website or looking at prices for another trip!

We ordered our drinks and food and just as finished ordering it was Goofy's turn to visit our table. Again Elsie loved his ears and whiskers.

SAM_0272-2.jpg

SAM_0271-2.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

All the characters were amazing not just with Elsie but spent plenty of time interacting with people and having photos with every body.

Try to remember what every one had to eat :-/

Every one had the set menu

Mum, Dad, both Dave's and I had the Lobster Bisque

Sammi had the Caesar salad

Rich had the Mushrooms

and Becky was aloud to substitution to garlic bread.

Mine was very good but Elsie was getting a bit frustrated being in her highchair and I had to wait for Dave to eat his so I could eat mine then not quiet the same cold! Dave ate both of ours not fussy lol!

After our starters Stitch came round! Dave tried to shake his hand but he pulled away from Dave and then came and shook every one else's hand they played around for a while then Stitch come and made a fuss of Elsie. Elsie just tried to put his nose in her mouth like she does with every thing lol!

SAM_0278-1.jpg

When Dave and Stitch were playing Dave teased him saying who are you any way so when Stitch signed Elsie's autograph book he made sure Dave saw his name lol! Dave knew any way Dave loves the Stitch ride in WDW must be the only person though I hate it!

IMG_0666-1.jpg

Stitch left and Minnie came back to make another fuss of Elsie. Elsie had a few sneezes and Minnie though it was very cute!

IMG_0677-2.jpg

Stitch came back with the CM that come over with Mickey she asked if we could take Elsie over to space in the restaurant so they could do some thing. I agreed had no clue what was going to happen though

IMG_0667-1.jpg

He got on the floor and she told me to put Elsie down with him so I did. Elsie loved sitting with him she was trying to roll around though bless her. They played together for a bit on the floor and had she was very happy!

IMG_0669-1.jpg

IMG_0672-1.jpg

SAM_0280-1.jpg

So off the top of my head

Rich, Dad and both Dave's had Steak I think Becky might of had it as well

Mum had Lasagna

Sammi had some sort of pasta

and I had the fish and chips was really good but by now Elsie was tired and really didn't want to be in her high chair so I was just walking round with her trying to bounce her and keep her amused.

Pluto, Eeyore and Mickey and Minnie came back round again. I think we saw all the characters at least twice.

IMG_0694-1.jpg

IMG_0686-1.jpg

Tigger entered and the whole restaurant clapped and cheered like Elvis had just entered the building lol!

IMG_0715-1.jpg

We had desert I think every one had the warm chocolate cake and ice cream I really cant remember :/!

Our waiter was so nice he noticed Elsie wasn't comfortable in the high chair so he offered to go and get Elsie's push chair! She was much happier sat in there! I managed to eat my desert yummy!

IMG_0698-1.jpg

Every time the song played and a cake was brought out I thought it was going to be Dave's and had rushed back to the table a few times but now finally it was Dave's turn!

He had Tigger, Pinocchio, Stitch, Minnie, Mickey, Goofy and may be even Eeyore come over for the song they were all jumping up and down and very excited.

We had a group photo with a few characters!

314439_10150321631904520_843999519_7810980_491584768_n.jpg

307335_10150328321102591_511407590_8061577_150614879_n.jpg

Elsie fell asleep not long after that but captain hook come round so she had to have her photo with him whilst she was asleep! Even captain hook was taken by her. Last time I saw him he out his hook round my throat lol!

303731_10150328322097591_511407590_8061591_1292703965_n.jpg

oh yeah and he had tissue stuck to his shoe which every one laughing about!

IMG_0720.jpg

Dave and I decided to take Elsie out as the noise kept disturbing her we arranged to meet every one else back at Sequoia lodge.

I took a few photos whilst we were waiting.

100_3084.jpg

Back to the lodge a bit of packing and finally bed.

I think your Cafe Mickey write up is better than any I've read in a TR.

Stitch is my absolute favourite! I love him! Im 25 years old and male and still love him! lol. Seeing him sat on the floor with Elsie is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter