Can't wait to be walking down the middle of Main Street U.S.A COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have dipped in and out of this fabulous trip report throughout the day whilst looking after my poorly 9 year old. It's so wonderful and has got me really excited about my 40th birthday trip in May. Cant wait to read the 1st birthday trip and see your gorgeous daughter in her new outfits.

I have dipped in and out of this fabulous trip report throughout the day whilst looking after my poorly 9 year old. It's so wonderful and has got me really excited about my 40th birthday trip in May. Cant wait to read the 1st birthday trip and see your gorgeous daughter in her new outfits.

Aw thank you ever so much!
We are all very excited about our upcoming trip!

I hope your poorly 9 year old is better soon!

x

Just finished reading your TR!!

It was amazing soooooo full of pixie dust :wizard: :wizard:
And how cute is your bundle of joy??? Those dresses princess: she totally is a little princess :)

Really loved this TR looks like you had a fabulous time :yay:

Just finished reading your TR!!

It was amazing soooooo full of pixie dust :wizard: :wizard:
And how cute is your bundle of joy??? Those dresses princess: she totally is a little princess :)

Really loved this TR looks like you had a fabulous time :yay:

Thank you we really did have an amazing time so many wonderful memories for us to cherish forever :)

I've just read through your whole trip report and it's so lovely. Elsie is so lush and I love her teeny dresses! Actually I'm feeling quite broody now! Skye was 3 on our first trip and so never had any dresses quite that small!! Gorgeous.

I've just read through your whole trip report and it's so lovely. Elsie is so lush and I love her teeny dresses! Actually I'm feeling quite broody now! Skye was 3 on our first trip and so never had any dresses quite that small!! Gorgeous.

Aw thank you! I love her little dresses :) I wish she could wear them more!
It's funny you say it made you broody I was talking to a friend last week she said looking at Elsie it makes her broody but after spending an hour with her running around (literally she doesn't stop) she changed her mind lol! she is exhausting! X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter