Cass, Rob & Kira - Christmas on the Wonder 2021 - The ups & downs of travelling during covid!

After the ghost tour, J & C went back to their room to chill and Kira went back to our room to do the same. Rob and I explored the rest of the hotel on our own.

Kira wondering off by herself after a ghost tour? Definitely not a horror fan LOL

I can see something in Kira's picture but not yours. We just did a ghost tour in Savannah and it was way worse than your tour seemed. No time to even really take photos, just talking at us as we passed places. It was fine for us as we werent really into the supernatural aspect and just wanted a night tour to look at Christmas lights but we couldnt find one that was dog friendly so we took a chance on this one. Worked for us because of that but the poor people that wanted to see ghosts were probably really disappointed.

We did a Ghost Tour once in Watertown NY and we did see something weird at one of our stops. We saw a light on in one of the buildings that wasn't on when we first arrived and nobody was in the building as it is closed at night. The Ghost Hunters who ran the tour said it was abnormal so may have been a ghost.

I used to live a couple of towns over from Watertown. Didnt realize there were tours. Any chance you remember which building had the activity while you were there?

December 27th, Part 4

We were still exploring Ashton Villa, Kira and I went to check out the carriage house, which looked pretty creepy and cool inside...

622.jpg

623.jpg

So, we had explored the house, taken photos and then we still waited about 5-10 minutes for everyone else to be done. This was my main complaint with the tour. Because we had such a large group, it took forever at each stop. And then came the ridiculous part of the tour...crossing Broadway, the main thoroughfare. The light was only 12 seconds long and because we were such a huge group, she made us cross to the median and then wait until the next light to cross the rest. She said it was for safety concerns but there were so many of us, we didn't fit on the median and most of us spilled out onto the road, which was clearly not safe at all. We could have easily made it to the other side in one go, we just had to be quick about it and pay attention. The light was pretty long and this took us way longer than it should have, and we had to do it again on the way back. 🤦‍♀️

624.jpg

The next house we stopped at, she called the portal to hell, The Normandy Inn. I believe it was originally built as a boarding house and a week after construction a boy threw himself out of a top floor window. He survived and when asked why he did it, he said they told him to do it, the evil spirits. It was also home to the man who brought Satanism to the island and it has been the site of many sacrificial rituals. She said hundreds of animals have been sacrificed inside and that even police don't even investigate anymore but that it was an open crime scene.

I will say that this was the only place I felt uncomfortable at. All the other stops were just old houses, I would have went inside no problem. This place gave me the heebee jeebies! 👿

I didn't see anything in any of our photos but I did take a video of the house while we were across the street from it, and when I watched it, right at the end, it blips for a seconds and the final still of the video you see is different from the rest of the video.

Here is the photo I took...note the upstairs window in the middle, there is clearly nothing there....

625.jpg

Here is a zoomed in part of the still image that pops up at the end of the video.

626.jpg

I sent this to Jen, she didn't see anything until I pointed it out but Claire saw it right away. To me, it looks like someone, or something with red eyes.

628.jpg

We went around the back of the house where she pointed out the window that the boy had fallen out of. Top left, I think.

629.jpg

Then we went around to the side of the house. Once she was done talking, she said we could go up on that back porch if we were brave enough. I would say about a dozen of us went up. Kira and I were quick to walk up. I think she wanted bragging rights :lmao:

Rob had no interest and Claire and Jen said no *$%$& way! :rotfl2:

630.jpg

After seeing my photo, she said it almost looked like this demon guy. :rolleyes1

631.jpg

632.jpg

Oddly enough, right across the street from this house was a church and one building away on the other side was a funeral home. :rotfl:

633.jpg

We continued on as cats started to appear and follow us. Some people were super creeped out about this considering how she had just told us that tons of animals had perished in that house.

634.jpg

Next up was Olga Samaroff's house. She mentioned a few weird things that are still happening in the house but there were no weird vibes from this place.

635.jpg

636.jpg

More cats though...they all stopped near us, as if they were listening to our guide speak.

637.jpg

638.jpg

642.jpg

Our next stop was this house, I don't really remember much, something about a guy bringing back a mummy from Egypt maybe? It was kind of boring and the fact that it looked very inhabited, with tons of Christmas decorations, didn't really set the mood. :rolleyes2

643.jpg

644.jpg

We were now heading back she said and Kira and I were bummed. We wanted to see the Robert Durst house, which is actually listed on their website as a main place they visit. It's one of the reasons I booked this tour because none of the others actually say they stop there. Kira went and asked her if we were going to stop at the Durst house and she told her that normally they do but this group was so big that we ran out of time.

Okay, so this is what really ticked me off. The group was so big because they booked that many people! It wasn't our fault. If I had know they were booking 50+ people, I would have opted for another tour possibly. And the fact that she made it feel like our fault was really off-putting.

I told Kira I would google it and maybe we could stop by the next day while we were getting our PCR test done but I completely forgot about it the next day. :worried:

I later googled it and found out that the Durst house was across the street and three houses down from the Normandy Inn! Seriously? :sad2: I told her we would make sure to see it if we go back but seeing it, at night, on a ghost tour, with a guide would be so much better than just doing a drive-by on our own.

Back to the pavilion, where more cats waited for us. :p

We were kind of in a hurry, the pool at the hotel closed in an hour and we wanted to enjoy some hot tub time.

645.jpg

We made it down and then Jen and Claire joined us. Rob caught up on news and emails while we enjoyed our last evening together.

647.jpg

646.jpg

During our pool time, I met a guy from Austin, who just happens to do Ghost Tours. He said the most he ever takes is 15-20 and typically it's 12-15. He was shocked and a little peeved that our tour had 50+ people on it.

You and me both, dude. :rolleyes:

I used to live a couple of towns over from Watertown. Didnt realize there were tours. Any chance you remember which building had the activity while you were there?
It was at the Sacketts Harbor Battlefield State Historic Park in a building that I think is now their Administration Building. Maybe it was reflection of the light outside but we didn't notice the inside light the first walk by.
DSC09795 light on.jpg
We took a ghost tour with the local PBS station run by some ghost chaser - Shadow Chasers. This was back in the fall of 2008. We hit 5 other sites on our tour. Some people felt the presence of the spirits at some of the places and even refused to enter the building. It was a fun evening.
folklore & frost page 2 2008.jpg
We even brought ghosts back home to Canada with us. Thank goodness we have gotten rid of them since then.
DSC09802 ghost tour.jpg

Last edited:
December 28th

After getting ready for the day and packing up all of our stuff, I texted Jen to let her know that we were leaving. She said she would meet us out front. Her and Claire's flight home wasn't until much later in the day and Claire was still sleeping.

648.jpg

We said our good-byes and then headed out. It wasn't too sad of a good-bye as Jen and I would be cruising again together on the Scarlet Lady in a month. :rolleyes:

As we drove away, she yelled out "See ya next Christmas!" :rolleyes1

649.jpg

We spotted some segways strolling down the street, how fun!

650.jpg

Our first stop was the CVS Drive-Thru for our PCR tests. These are free but the results take a few days. The website says generally, the results are back in 24-48 hours but it also says that it can take longer. We had a back-up plan of testing at the airport but those tests were over $200 USD each! :scared:

651.jpg

Next, we headed back towards the seawall...

653.jpg

Our next stop was in front of the Convention Center, in order to get Kira's traditional photo. So glad we are able to do this again. :goodvibes But I totally forgot to get her to pose her hands, ding dang!

654.jpg

655.jpg

Next up was the other photo we've been taking since we started our Christmas cruises, Cha-cha, at the Rainforest Café. This was the first trip we didn't actually eat there.

656.jpg

657.jpg

For those of you who have been reading my trip reports from the beginning, (and have a keen eye!) you might recognize the shirt Kira is wearing. I bought it on our 2005 Disney trip, and wore it on our first visit ever to a RFC, at Animal Kingdom, oddly enough. She stole it from me a couple years ago. :rolleyes:

cassrfc.JPG

Once all of the pics were taken, we gassed up our tank and then made a pit stop at McDonald's so Rob and Kira could grab a quick bite.

658.jpg

Our destination was Humble, Texas.

659.jpg

I think it was about 90 minutes later when we arrived to our hotel. Humble is where we ate our last meal of our last Texas trip, at the Cheddar's. Since we had to stick around for the PCR test results, this time we decided to stay there for two nights. Our plans were to shop, eat at Cheddar's & Waffle House, watch the new Matrix movie at the AMC and enjoy some pool/hot tub time. There were three hotels in this area and I went with the Country Inn & Suites because they had the best looking pool & hot tub out of the three.

660.jpg

I had booked us a suite that had a separate bedroom and living area. This was a welcome sight after being cramped at the Galvez. The hotel definitely needs some updating but it was roomy, clean and pretty cheap...one third of what we paid at the Grand Galvez! :thumbsup2

662.jpg

661.jpg

663.jpg

664.jpg

We got settled in, got Kira's sofa bed ready for her and by then, I was starving. Rob was ready for Waffle House but Kira didn't want to go. In fact, for the rest of the trip, she didn't want to do anything but lay in her bed and be on her phone, chatting with her friends and writing her stories and characters. I guess she was inspired and just wanted to write.

665.jpg

So, Rob and I headed out. We went to the Waffle House that was close to the airport but they were only doing take-out so we ended up at the other one, which worked out because it was super easy to get back to our hotel going the back way, avoiding the highway and the traffic.

666.jpg

We were the only table there, it was weird. Normally it's crazy busy every time we step foot in any Waffle House. We even met a guy from Alberta in there, apparently he came down for a visit and never went back home. :rotfl2:

Our hotel was right next to a Target, so we stopped there to grab a few things.

667.jpg

I took a photo for Kira because we were just talking about how in the USA, it's called Kraft Mac & Cheese.

668.jpg

In Canada, it's called Kraft Dinner, which we shorten to either Krap Dinner or just KD. :rotfl:

EijZ7VFWkAAWTbL.jpg

Back to the hotel where I peeked in to check out the pool temperature and hours...

669.jpg

Well, guess I'm not getting pool/hot tub time. :worried: The pool was cold, even for me and I asked at the front desk what was happening with the hot tub and they said they were cementing it over.

Would have been really nice if they had put that little tidbit of information on their website. :rolleyes2

670.jpg

Since our kid was not keen on going anywhere unless it was absolutely necessary, we brought her back some food, which she ate a couple hours later. It was nice to have a fridge and microwave! :cool1:

671.jpg

We nixed our plan to go see the Matrix and instead Rob spent 3 hours on hold trying to get through to Westjet to find out where our missing bag was. :sad2:

672.jpg

So, it had flown from YYC to IAH on December 23rd, returned back to Calgary the very same day since we weren't there to pick it up and apparently, it's been sitting in Calgary ever since. They told us they would deliver it to us at home once we were back so we gave them our address and flight number and all that jazz. They also mentioned that we could pick it up at the baggage area at the domestic side of the airport when we land. We were landing pretty late but we said we would play it by ear and if we weren't too tired, we would go pick it up. It's a very long walk from the USA terminal to where our bag was and we still had to go pick up our car, drive home, drop off bags and then go get our dog.

We were all tired and still pretty full from Waffle House, so we skipped dinner that night and just chilled in the room.

I'm sorry the breakfast ended up being so disappointing :( The pool area looks gorgeous, loving the nostalgic vibe. Now, are you certain there actually were people staying in 501? 🤔🤣🤣🤣

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I bet that room was unlocked later in the day . I hope you checked. :rolleyes1

I checked the next day, it was open but we never went in. ;)

I say if you see it, then there is something to see ;-)

Yikes, 50 people in the tour seems like a lot. When we did a trip to Victoria at the end of last June we did a walking ghost tour one night and there were a max of 10 or 12 in our group, it was the perfect size. And the host was fantastic!! Next time you are in Victoria definitely do one of their ghost tours :love:

Is it me or does the outside of that mansion looked like the Haunted Mansion? :magnify:

They have ghost tours in Victoria? Oh, we will definitely be doing that on our next visit! ::yes::

And you are so right, it DOES look like the HM in DL!! That's exactly what I said when we turned the corner and saw the front of it! :hmghost:

I totally see it and it's super creepy. Looks like a lady in the bigger one.

It's the ghost of Rebecca Ashton! ;)👻

I can see something in Kira's window picture and maybe something in yours but I don't see if in the magnified one just the first one.
We did a Ghost Tour once in Watertown NY and we did see something weird at one of our stops. We saw a light on in one of the buildings that wasn't on when we first arrived and nobody was in the building as it is closed at night. The Ghost Hunters who ran the tour said it was abnormal so may have been a ghost.

Kira is so into all that stuff, she used to (and maybe still does?) watch YT channels about ghost hunters and supernatural stuff.

Such a pity that Miller's wasn't as good as it was before. All the Texas beach areas have been swamped with tourists since Covid, as people can get there without flying, but the restaurants have really struggled with staffing - at a time they could have been making so much money. :sad2: Thanks for all the pics of the Galvez, it's a really cool hotel and we will have to give it a try one of these days. The Tremont House is a pretty cool old building as well that the Mitchell's renovated and turned into a hotel. :thumbsup2 So the ghost tour sounds like it's a bit of a flop - especially your "ghost host" - how disappointing. I see stuff in the photos, but I'm in the same camp as Rob. :laughing:

Yeah, that makes sense! I think they were having some issues because they had been closed for a week and just reopened that morning. We will for sure be back!

I might try somewhere new next time, I will look into those ones. :thumbsup2

What an awesome tour to go on! Seems like a lot of fun!
Nothing worse than looking so forward to a meal and it ends up being just meh. :mad:

It was super fun and would have been even better if there were less people. Yeah, it happens a lot to us. :cool:

Kira wondering off by herself after a ghost tour? Definitely not a horror fan LOL

I can see something in Kira's picture but not yours. We just did a ghost tour in Savannah and it was way worse than your tour seemed. No time to even really take photos, just talking at us as we passed places. It was fine for us as we werent really into the supernatural aspect and just wanted a night tour to look at Christmas lights but we couldnt find one that was dog friendly so we took a chance on this one. Worked for us because of that but the poor people that wanted to see ghosts were probably really disappointed.

Oh she didn't wander off, we were all taking photos. :p

Oh man, that would suck! Ours was the opposite, she gave way too much time to explore! I would have preferred less time at each place and covering more stops. There's tons of house around there with lots of history.

We even brought ghosts back home to Canada with us. Thank goodness we have gotten rid of them since then.

Hahahah too cute!

Oh that looks so gloriously yummy!!!!

Damn, that's really disappointing about the pool and hot tub :(

Not sure if that red eyed demon will visit my dreams tonight. Note to self- no Timon TRs before bed!

It was at the Sacketts Harbor Battlefield State Historic Park in a building that I think is now their Administration Building.

Super cute ghostie.

I must be super blonde right now because I guess it was WaterFORD near where I lived. To be fair I knew here was a Waterford but NYS has all these little blink and you will miss them hamlets (subdivisions of towns) and I could swear that there was a tiny area with specifically a "Watertown Tavern". Ive google mapped the area and cant find a reference to any tavern where I think it should be but that area is Waterford per the map so that is probably what I saw. If you had asked me I would have called it Halfmoon but at least its Halfmoon adjacent so Im not totally losing it.

December 29th & 30th

I am going to put the last two days into this one chapter, I don't have very many photos and we didn't do anything interesting, so let's get this one done! :thumbsup2

Once we were all ready for the day, we headed back to the Waffle House we were at yesterday.

673.jpg

Kira was the observant one and noticed that these waffles had the WH logo in them. :p

674.jpg

I noticed the Humble sign on the way back to the hotel, guess I totally missed it yesterday.

675.jpg

The rest of the day was spent packing and organizing, catching up on emails and news.

Eventually it was supper time so we headed to Cheddar's.

676.jpg

Kira and I split some chicken strips, Rob had coconut shrimp and then we all split the monster cookie.

677.jpg

678.jpg

679.jpg

The food was just okay, the cookie was delicious but the service was incredibly slow. The bathroom was in desperate need of some attention. :crazy2:

680.jpg

681.jpg

Since there was no chance of pool or hot tub time, I think we all just watched our own shows on our devices. Rob had started season 2 of The Witcher and was eager to finish that and I caught up on cruise and theme park news. Then it was bedtime!

I had a bad sleep that night, we hadn't received our PCR test results yet so I was up every hour checking for them. We were supposed to get a text message but none ever came. At around 3:30am, I got an email with my results, negative. :cool1:

That gave me some relief, figuring that Rob and Kira's would be in soon so I fell back asleep. I woke up at 6:30am to check again, but nothing for Kira. Rob heard me up so I asked him to check his email for his results, he got his shortly after 5am, also negative. The emails had a link to download a digital copy of our results, so Rob and I were set. It started to stress me out that we didn't have Kira's yet. I looked over the information we received from CVS once more and found a number I could call to get her results, I called but it said the results were not ready yet.

I was up now so I figured I would shower and get ready and hoped they would be in soon. 🤞

Around 9am, I called the number again still nothing. I found the direct number to call if you had any issues so I called that, waited on hold for about 30 minutes and the lady I spoke to was able to give me her results, negative! :woohoo:

But, I still hadn't received an email with actual proof of the result for Kira and that is what we needed. She said she could fax us the results, so we quickly found the hotel fax number and she sent it but I also wanted digital proof. She said I would have to be transferred over to another department for that, so she did that for me and then I waited on hold another 40 minutes or so. While I was on hold, Rob had run down to grab the fax but it hadn't arrived. :scared:

Not going to lie, this was pretty stressful. We still needed to pack up our stuff, go for breakfast, fill up the car, return the car, shuttle to the airport and then check-in. Our flight wasn't until 4:30pm but we knew it would take some time to get all of that done.

While I was still on hold, Rob went down about 20 minutes later and came back with the fax, yay! :worship:

Okay, that was a relief, we were all negative AND we all had proof now. Eventually, I got through and the guy I spoke to said he would send me an email with the digital results. About 10 minutes later, the email arrived but it was a link to a website for a sign-in. So, I had to go through all of that and then I was able to get the digital test result for Kira. Apparently, since she is a minor, they can't just email us her results, there are a few more steps involved. :rolleyes2

I packed up our last-minute stuff and we were off, with our new DCL bag in tow. :thumbsup2

683.jpg

A quick and final stop at our Waffle House, we were becoming regulars, they knew us as "The Canadians" as soon as we walked in. :lmao:

684.jpg

Then we gassed up the car and headed back to return it.

Waiting for the shuttle to the terminal...

685.jpg

And then a huge long line to check in.

686.jpg

There were two Westjet flights going out at around the same time and no one was at the counter yet. We ended up chatting with the two ladies in front of us to pass the time. We all had stories of delays, long waits, missed connections, canceled flights and lost baggage. Fun times. :rolleyes1

It was over an hour until we got to the front but we made it and all of our bags were under the weight limit. :banana:

687.jpg

Once our bags were dropped off, we headed to TSA Pre-check, nice and quick at IAH! We settled in near our gate and then Rob went and got a snack for himself.

688.jpg

I went and got us some waters and on the way back, I spotted the Star Wars plane and took a photo for Rob.

689.jpg

It was almost time to board now. We were a little delayed, I think we ended up leaving just over an hour after we were supposed to leave.

691.jpg

I love watching all the birds at IAH, they gather in the hundreds on the roof and take flight all at the same time, it's neat to watch.

692.jpg

Got to see a gorgeous sunset as we took off.

693.jpg

694.jpg

Back in Calgary four and a half hours later, where it was a freezing -23C! (about -10F) :cold:

695.jpg

We got through customs quickly because we all have Nexus cards but because we went to Mexico, we all had to do another PCR test at the airport. :sad2:

And there were TONS of people having to test! So dumb! We all had to PCR test in order to get on the dang plane! Not only did we have to PCR test but we now had to quarantine until we got the test results! :headache:

The testing took about an hour and as soon as you're done, they only have one exit for you and it's immediate! You're not supposed to go back into the airport, they block the next two entrances/exits to deter you from going back in but Rob still had to hop on the shuttle to grab the car and Kira and I were waiting there with all of our bags and our winter coats were in our car so we ran three doors down, as fast as we could with all of our luggage and went back in and waited right at the doors for Rob to get back. Everyone else was doing this too because it was freezing out!

The good(?) news was that our car had been running for the last 90 minutes and was crazy warm! It's a good thing I filled the tank the day before we left! :rolleyes2

696.jpg

697.jpg

Our flight being delayed and this extra hour for testing meant that our plan to pick up our lost bag from the domestic terminal was out of the question. I mean, technically, we weren't even allowed to do it because we had to quarantine. :rolleyes2

It was just before 11pm our time and we had been up since 5:30am our time and we still had to drive about 30 minutes home, drop off bags, go get Boo and then back home. Rob got Boo while I unpacked everything. I had just finished when they got home and the reunion was amazing, as usual. :lovestruc

Thankfully we have awesome neighbours who had shoveled our driveway for us. :worship::love:

Rob got his negative test result 2.5 days later, Kira's came 3.5 days later and mine was 4 days later. UGH! I had tested first, and I was the one who needed to go out to get groceries >:(

It could have been worse, some people weren't getting their results back for a week or longer as the labs were backed up. :sad2:

When Rob was finally free and allowed, he went and picked up our bag. So, 18 days after we had dropped it off at the airport, we were finally reunited. :rolleyes:

Westjet reimbursed us for all of the items we had to purchase in order to replace what was in that bag. :thumbsup2 It was a valuable lesson learned and we will be packing very differently from now on. ::yes::

698.jpg

The very next day, Rob bought bought some Apple tags. :rolleyes1 I used one on a recent solo trip and it was awesome just to have the peace of mind that my bag was with me when I took off for all four of my flights. :worship:

So thus ends this adventure.
sigh.gif

Thanks for joining us and following along. I appreciate your comments, as always :grouphug:

There may or may not be another trippie coming your way in April. ;) :rolleyes1

Stay tuned for the Vacation Videos. I will post those in the Chapter post when they are all done. :thumbsup2

Until the next time! :wave2:

:thanks:

Last edited:
It is SO STRESSFUL waiting for the dang PCR results!!! I'm so sick of it and glad the govt is finally dropping it.....ANNOYED that it sounds like we will still need an antigen test but I guess let's wait until we get the word straight from the horses' mouth sometime this week :rolleyes1 It's certainly not a relaxing way to end your trip.

I may or may not be very excited about your April trippie and I don't even know where you are headed lol:rotfl2:

We are also Canadian and are booked to cruise in May. I thought I had all the testing requirements figured out until I read your post about arrival testing and quarantine. I hadn’t even considered that we were leaving the US and would need additional screening We have a very short layover in Toronto on the way home. Now I’m stressing again but I’m so thankful that you shared your experience

Oh that looks so gloriously yummy!!!!

Damn, that's really disappointing about the pool and hot tub :(

Yes, I was pretty disappointed but I did get tons of awesome pool time on the ship, so I can't complain too much! :smooth:

Not sure if that red eyed demon will visit my dreams tonight. Note to self- no Timon TRs before bed!

Hahahaha, sorry! :rolleyes:

The night I was looking at my photos and saw that, well, let's just say I didn't have a good night sleep either :rolleyes1

It is SO STRESSFUL waiting for the dang PCR results!!! I'm so sick of it and glad the govt is finally dropping it.....ANNOYED that it sounds like we will still need an antigen test but I guess let's wait until we get the word straight from the horses' mouth sometime this week :rolleyes1 It's certainly not a relaxing way to end your trip.

I may or may not be very excited about your April trippie and I don't even know where you are headed lol:rotfl2:

It will be easier with an antigen required but still, keep the vax mandates and get rid of the testing! Everyone, at some point, is going to get it.
sigh.gif

I'm excited too! I will be turning 50 on the trip, hoping for smooth sailing. 😏

We are also Canadian and are booked to cruise in May. I thought I had all the testing requirements figured out until I read your post about arrival testing and quarantine. I hadn’t even considered that we were leaving the US and would need additional screening We have a very short layover in Toronto on the way home. Now I’m stressing again but I’m so thankful that you shared your experience

Well, I am really hoping that all these testing requirements change soon! 🤞🤞🤞 If they keep the screening, you will test in Toronto but will be allowed to get on your connecting flight, hopefully you have enough time. For our next trip, we will be connecting in YUL, on the way home so I am REALLY hoping they ditch the extra testing!

Thanks for taking the time to get this one wrapped up. I hope you are doing one for your Virgin cruise, I've been eyeing those a LOT!! :goodvibes

Great trip report...love all the details as usual! We haven't traveled in a few years but we are hoping it will happen again soon!

Great report!!! Sorry for all the hassle flying home, but boy, doesn't it feel great to travel and cruise again! You sure haven't lost your touch! Loved your report, and can't wait for the next one!

Found you. :thumbsup2

:cool1:

I came back to hear about the luggage!! Glad it was there when you got home.

It would probably still be there if we hadn't picked it up. :rotfl2:

Great trip report...love all the details as usual! We haven't traveled in a few years but we are hoping it will happen again soon!

Thanks! :hug: I hope you get to travel again soon! :goodvibes

Great report!!! Sorry for all the hassle flying home, but boy, doesn't it feel great to travel and cruise again! You sure haven't lost your touch! Loved your report, and can't wait for the next one!

Oh man, it feels sooooooo good! :love:

I look forward to the next one too. :teeth: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter