Cass, Rob & Kira - Christmas on the Wonder 2021 - The ups & downs of travelling during covid!

I love how you have synced the music to the people in the video. In Progresso when Jenn gets off the ship she is dancing perfectly to the music you selected. Good job.

Really been enjoying your trip report and your videos!! I don't comment often, but I'm always there reading and watching popcorn:: So happy you guys were able to enjoy xmas time on a Disney ship! :santa: I also followed along on FB for your solo trip, that seemed like an awesome trip as well 8-) Also excited I know that I have another one of your trips to look forward to!! Incredible how Kira has changed, a beautiful young lady you have there :love:

I thoroughly enjoyed your trip report as I scour for information leading up to our June cruise on the Wonder. Also, I was stoked to see you with one of my favorite cast members, Axel. I am really looking forward to seeing him in June!

Apparently, more than I thought because we won. :rotfl2:

117.jpg

Also going to to take to hear the packing lessons. Maybe I need to carry on our door decorations since we can't replicate them? Last two times we cruised we drove to port, both at Canaveral and NYC. We're sailing out of Vancouver though so that's out of the question from the East Coast!

Last edited:
I love how you have synced the music to the people in the video. In Progresso when Jenn gets off the ship she is dancing perfectly to the music you selected. Good job.

Thanks for noticing! :goodvibes

Really been enjoying your trip report and your videos!! I don't comment often, but I'm always there reading and watching popcorn:: So happy you guys were able to enjoy xmas time on a Disney ship! :santa: I also followed along on FB for your solo trip, that seemed like an awesome trip as well 8-) Also excited I know that I have another one of your trips to look forward to!! Incredible how Kira has changed, a beautiful young lady you have there :love:

Aww thanks! :hug: I appreciate all the comments! :goodvibes

Lovin' the extra videos!!

Thanks! I love making them. It's so nice to relive the trip over again. :cool1:

I thoroughly enjoyed your trip report as I scour for information leading up to our June cruise on the Wonder. Also, I was stoked to see you with one of my favorite cast members, Axel. I am really looking forward to seeing him in June!

Also going to to take to hear the packing lessons. Maybe I need to carry on our door decorations since we can't replicate them? Last two times we cruised we drove to port, both at Canaveral and NYC. We're sailing out of Vancouver though so that's out of the question from the East Coast!

We will be carrying our door magnets and lights in our carry-on next time, for sure. ::yes:: Plus at least three days of clothing for each of us. More crap to haul around but worth it! :thumbsup2

Great trip report as always. Totally agree on Vibe being rough with anxiety, but glad that Kira made some friends!

Great trip report as always. Totally agree on Vibe being rough with anxiety, but glad that Kira made some friends!

Thanks! :goodvibes

Yeah, it was a touch obstacle for her but once she got past that barrier, she loved it! :cool1:

Love your trip reports! If you guys do the Christmas cruise out of Galveston next December it'll be on the Magic. We have the 20 November cruise booked.

Yay!! My Canadian friends!! So happy I found this thread and to read about what you guys have been up to lately.

I just finished reading your report. Fantastic, as usual! Great pictures, too. Can't wait to see what your next adventure will be.

W haven't cruised since December, 2019, on a Panama Canal cruise with Princess Cruise Line (it is convenient for us to sail out of Fort Lauderdale since we live in the area). But, we do have the Wish booked for this coming July. So fingers crossed for that one!

Take care.

Last edited:
Love your trip reports! If you guys do the Christmas cruise out of Galveston next December it'll be on the Magic. We have the 20 November cruise booked.

Thanks! :)

Nice! I really hope we get to go for Christmas, I would love to be on the Magic again!!! <3

Yay!! My Canadian friends!! So happy I found this thread and to read about what you guys have been up to lately.

I just finished reading your report. Fantastic, as usual! Great pictures, too. Can't wait to see what your next adventure will be.

W haven't cruised since December, 2019, on a Panama Canal cruise with Princess Cruise Line (it is convenient for us to sail out of Fort Lauderdale since we live in the area). But, we do have the Wish booked for this coming July. So fingers crossed for that one!

Take care.

Thanks! :)

We just finished our recent adventure. ;) I need a few days to catch up and organize/load photos and then I can edit them and start my next trippie ;)

Last edited:
I miss my smilies! I am starting my trippie tomorrow and the smilies don't load :(

I am just testing these BB codes, just ignore please :p

:rolleyes1 😬
:confused3 :sad1:
:goodvibes :rolleyes2
o_O :headache:
8-) 😢
:cool: :laughing:
:rolleyes:
:mad:
:eek:
:confused:
:D
:o
:(
:)
🤣
:sad1:
:hug:
:love:
:blush:
😢
😦
:lmao:
:wave2:
😋
::yes::
:woohoo:
:rotfl2:
:thumbsup2:
:cool1:
:p
😍
:worship:
❤️

Last edited:
Hi old friend!! Well late last night after realizing, I somehow missed this Christmas trippie, God knows how that happened, I went straight for it. I can happily thank you for staying up till 2:00 am, then couldn't sleep after 5:00, got up and read some more, and now finished it this morning! I couldn't possibly respond to it all, but so well done as always!! Gosh Cass, so sorry to hear about your hearing problem, that sucks big time. I had no idea what you went thru. I hope its getting better. I have loved your Tx. before and after reports, so much fun. And how fun that you shared this family trip with your friend! I loved that Kira finally went to the Vibe, I think it would have been a very long week for her if she hadn't, kudos to her. And sweet, sweet pool time, you are my soul pool sister. I would do the exact same thing every single night. I have discovered the love of "Doodles" on Amazon. They are inflated noodles that I store in my Disney locker, that are a game changer!! They come in a set of 6, and 3 are "wavy". Those are sent from heaven. I literally lie back and it keeps you afloat. Cass, ya gotta check them out, they're cheap like $15. We have changed our Disney trips into solely going to the pools every day, haven't gone back to the parks in 2 years and I'm loving it. So can't wait for more posts to this recent trip, LOVING it already!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter