Cast Member wants a response!!!

Working at Disney's Reservations Center is a dream come true for me. Having lived in Florida all my life what kid didn't want to work at Disney. I got my job in March of 2008 and started on the phones in the "repeater" community helping those guests who have been to Disney at least once in the last 5 years.

There were days that I wondered if the guests really understood that we were doing everything we could to help them. I want to thank you all for every nice thing you've say in this thread. YOU remind me that I work for the best company in the entire world! :love:

I saw the post about Kelly Sue (air help department) and would like to repeat alot of what was already said. Being on the call floor we all have our favorite support agents and I was always relieved to hear Kelly's smiling voice on the other end of the line. She never hesitated to go out of her way to help and agent and a guest. :cheer2:

I'm no longer taking guest booking calls since I've moved on to another department - but I want to thank you all again for understanding that 9 times out of 10 the CMs are doing everything we can to help you out! We want to make your vacation as special as you do!

:wizard: I am now also a repeater and I also have to give kudos to Kelly Sue. She is awesome with all our requests. And I totally agree with you... We do try and do everything we can to help our guests out!!!:cheer2:

There was one smile just outside the Dolphin. I didn't need special reservations or anything amazing. Just a smile from a character.Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter