Celebrities at Disney

Not me, but my friends bumped into John Barrowman and his parents at the Florida Mall a couple of years ago :love: so jealous!

We saw Michael Jackson at Downtown disney about 5 years ago now. Well i say we saw him - we saw his head as he was surrounded by an entourage of about 20 people!

We saw Colin Hendry & his wife and children at Animal Kingdom in 2006. Denise had just recovered from that horrendous operation she had.

we have been lucky in seeing celebs, we have seen Richard branson at gatwick, Enrique iglesias at epcot, the actor who played Andy Mcdonald in corrie at magic kingdom, and prince nasseem ( the boxer

Enrique.....lucky you! I would have been a stammering fool for the rest of my holiday:cloud9:

I saw Marlon from Emmerdale in The Loch Fyne restaurant in Leeds last night!

Beat that! :rotfl:

We met Martin Fowler from eastenders and his twin sister in the arcade at CB about 8 years ago. My brothers played air hockey with him while i chatted to his sister. Would've gone swimming with them as well but had to take my little brother back as yet another early start was calling.
Nick Faldo was on the table next to us at Wolfgang Pucks in downtown. We were outside on the patio as there was a long wait for a table inside.
We went to the altamonte springs mall once and there were some young girls screaming outside a sweet shop. As we walked past we couldn't see why but a minute or 2 later this guy walked past me and then down the stairs, it was AJ from the Backstreet Boys.
Natalie Imbruglia was on one of our flights and we also met Three 6 Mafia at the Kobe near the crossroads.

on our last flight to Florida we saw Bryan Robson, im a Manutd fan so i was impressed :)

then after our first day at Magic kingdom as we went outside i could see the wedding pavillion (where i was getting married a few days later)so i was excited,rushing closer to the edge, wearing my camcorder and camera- out the corner of my eye i saw someone on a boat looking a bit panic stricken. (they must of thought i was a mad fan after them)as i walked past them i gave them a smile.
used my camcorder to get a better view of the wedding pavillion, also took a few pics. by this time my husband and son had caught me up, so i said to husband "did you just see Mick Foley back there"
husband was like "what? where?! he ran back to the boat to see him, at this point others waiting for the monorail had spotted him and were shouting "foley, Foley"
son waved at Mick and he waved back, he then got off the boat and had a chat with husband and son. as i walked up to them he shook my hand husband said can you take a pic of us, luckily i had enough for 2 pics.

cool dude :)

Mick foley is a WWE wrestler, just in case you didnt know :)

We saw Douglas Fairbanks Jr. at MGM one year ( I only saw the back of his head ) and when we were in Miami we saw julio Iglasias in our hotel and DW swears she saw Elvis in the shoe department of Sears :lmao:

Glad you put that I was just going to Google but I have had to for most names as I don't watch TV or films:lmao:

Wayne So Pleased To Know Someone Else That Doesn't Watch T.V:rotfl: :rotfl: I Don't Watch It Either:lmao: :lmao: My Family & Friend's Think It "Odd" That I Don't Watch It:confused3 :confused3 Thats There Problem Not Mine:happytv: :happytv:

:goodvibes :goodvibes

Last October we spotted Dale Winton at Prime Outlets nr Sarasota (think he's got a villa .... sorry ranch .... over there) and Charlie Dimmock and Typhoon Lagoon

We saw Jordan and Peter Andre at the Grand Floridian a couple of years ago. I had just finished reading her autobiography and wanted to say hello but they were busy talking to concierge services. DH texted all his mates at work immediately! Peter actually looked a bit chubby and Jordan looked quite ordinary. Both were wearing Mickey shirts and were surrounded by people who were with them, including her mum. Not bodyguards or anything, just friends and family I guess. Nobody else seemed to recognise them.

DH spotted some guy from The League of Gentleman at AK one day- the guy was wearing a tshirt with League of Gentleman on it. Afterwards, DH wished he had gone up to him and said 'Do you mind, this is a local theme park for local people' like they do on the show. Just as well he didn't, he probably gets sick of hearing. I hate that programme personally but DH thinks it's great.

Mandy :)

While waiting in MCO for our flight back to Gatwick, business/1st class boarding was called, and up popped Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, he started to walk down the tunnel to board the flight when some kids saw him and shouted for his autograph, top man, walked back and signed all the autographs and took some pictures :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter