Celebrities at Disney

Just in front of us on the water slide at Wet n Wild one year was "Vernon" (Liz's husband in Coronation Street - don't know his real name). Shane Richie and his then wife Coleen Nolan and their kids were on the same plane as us and saw them a few times. The British female golfer, Laura Davis, was sitting just behind us on the plane a year or two ago.

Oh yes and Hulk Hogan as well!!

I sold Richard Whitley a bag of Lays a few years back.

Was working at WDW at the time! My friend and I were so excited!

Stood next to none other than Mr Ronnie Corbett in the departure lounge Gatwick Airport about 3 years ago....yes he really is that small

We once met Warwick Davis of 'Harry Potter'; 'Star Wars' and 'Willow' fame.
My wife managed to get a good, close-up photo of him too!
The only other Celeb we saw years ago, was apparently some guy from 'Crossroads'. Can't even remember his name. ...No it wasn't Benny. :)
Steve.

Had to revive this old thread - because I just saw Matt Lauer with his wife and 3 kids this past Friday night (10/03/08) walking through the lobby of Animal Kingdom Lodge. I was sitting on the phone with my sister in the lobby and there he was, walking right past me! I love the Today show - watch it every morning....it took everything in my power to not to jump up and scream I LOVE YOU MATT!

we see and meet alot of celebs here with DH's job which is nice! Cant tell you who though for privacy reasons:headache: but they are the "top" celebs in the film and sports worlds. We also play golf with alot of top golfers - my favourite for sure is Padraig Harrington, he's so sweet!

but I can show you me with Boris Becker (swoooon) who we see a few times a year through work and we're at hiss BBQ, and Donald Trump who is DH's boss so we know him fairly well too.
033716.jpg

oops - cant link the Donald one, wont accept the piccy!

Had to revive this old thread - because I just saw Matt Lauer with his wife and 3 kids this past Friday night (10/03/08) walking through the lobby of Animal Kingdom Lodge. I was sitting on the phone with my sister in the lobby and there he was, walking right past me! I love the Today show - watch it every morning....it took everything in my power to not to jump up and scream I LOVE YOU MATT!
We don't get The Today Show here in the UK, so I had to Google him. I vaguely recognise him, but he could have been serving me drinks at AKL and I wouldn't have known who he was. :teeth:

We don't get The Today Show here in the UK, so I had to Google him. I vaguely recognise him, but he could have been serving me drinks at AKL and I wouldn't have known who he was. :teeth:

Its not just me this time. I Googled him and still had no idea who he was.:goodvibes

We were in The Pub, on the H27 and spotted Dale Winton at the bar. I am really ashamed to say that we couldnt stop staring at him. I never thought we would do this:eek: DD's kept needing the toilet to walk past him :rolleyes1 If you are reading this Dale (yeah right!) Sorry !

Hey Z!! Good to see you over here! Did you do your special dance for him:rotfl:

We saw Charlie Dimmock (Ground Force) in the MK, she was part of a charity group taking UK kids to WDW, so good for her. This year, we had just left Disneyland and was trying to get something to eat at LA airport. The guy in the queue next to me was the actor from "Gladiator" (Russel Crow's second in command - think the character's name was Quintus) he did not look like wanted to talk but I really wanted to ask him if he was having the Caesar salad.:rotfl:

We saw Anne Diamond with her kids waiting to go on Test Track. She asked if it was scary.
Have spotted various footballers over the years in WDW or Universal. Lee Dixon, Vinny Samways, Jamie Carragher. They try & avoid the people in the football shirts in the parks.
Tommy Cannon stopped in my house in Kissimmee.
Sat behind Danni Minogue on a flight to Hong Kong. She was going back to Aus. This was pre X-Factor & was pretty friendly. I kept telling DW that i would have had a chance if i had taken my wedding ring off.
Harry Redknapp was on a flight to Dubai in 2007. It took all my powers of reasoning not to confront him as he is the manager of Ports.... (cant even say it) & was partly responsible for taking my beloved Southampton out of the Premier League.

I saw Marlon from Emmerdale in The Loch Fyne restaurant in Leeds last night!

Beat that! :rotfl:

I used to see him most days! :rotfl: His kids went to the same school as mine when he lived in the same town before moving to Harrogate.
I saw Richard and Judy exiting the plane at Gatwick in 2004. Richard couldnt shut up and is just as obnoxious in real life.

Maggs

A couple of years ago I saw Jerry Springer on Anna-Maria Island (near Sarasota), talking loudly on his mobile phone! Apparently he lives round there...

Gems - I didn't even realize this was a UK thread! LOL!!! What a blonde I am.

islandmum - WOW!!!! Great pics!!! How cool is that your DH plays golf with DT. :goodvibes

We saw Jonathan Ross & family in Aug (1st day of TS Faye) he was queuing for Indie Speedway. Guess what; he had on the same coat as me :lmao: (well OK Disney waterproof!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter