Changing the size of a DVC account

:sad: My condolences on the awful loss of your son. He sounds like he was a wonderful young man. :grouphug:

From our dvc family to yours :grouphug: , our deepest and most sincere sympathy. our prayers are with all of you. My oldest is 20, your pain is unimaginable to me. I can see why you are so proud of him, what a great kid. Your post has made me stop and think to live life to the fullest every day. thank you for that.

I too am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you must be going thru. Your post has made me step back and re-think what is really important in life. We too often get hung up on things and issues that are SO minor in the larger scope of things. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Words alone seem so little to offer. May God grant you peace and strength.

DisFlan

Dear Jim,
Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your child.
Gregory sounds like a wonderful and kind young man, and I am sure he will be sorely missed by his friends and family.

Grief counselors say that it is unwise to make any life decisions right now, or even in the next year or so. I hope your memories of past Disney trips will serve to keep your son alive in spirit, and that you enjoy rekindling those memories on your future visits to Disney!

:grouphug: to you and your family!

The love and memories will live forever but will never take his place. I will say a prayer for you and your family. My heart cries with you.

FLYNZ4 said:
We cancelled out trip to WDW which was to start on August 6th. His fiancee was going to be joining us for her first trip ever to WDW (she has been to DL many times). We will make our first full family trip next summer instead. At first I felt we could never return to WDW without Gregory... but instead we will return, and of course we will miss him dearly... but we will remember the good times that we had with him... and keep them alive in our hearts.

/Jim
We would have been landing in Orlando this evening, and spending the next 2 weeks at WDW. This would have been the first trip to DVC for the kids, although we have made yearly trips to WDW for the past 16 years. We are incredibly sad... and this just reinforces how much our lives have changed permanently.

The good news is that Gregory's fiancee Amanda is going to come with us to WDW next summer... her first trip to WDW.

/Jim

Dear Jim,

I'm so sorry to hear about your son Gregory. Sending you and your family much Aloha and :grouphug:

I am so sorry to read of your loss. Thank you for sharing such wonderful details about your son. He sounds like he was a wonderful person....
My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Jim,
Thinking of you as you think about what might have been during the next 2 weeks.
Jean
P.S. I checked out your website. Here's hoping that your many blessings will help to carry you through the pain of your incredible loss.

Jim,

My heart aches for you and your family. May your memories bring you smiles instead of tears.

Karen

My deepest sympathies for your tragic loss. My prayers are with you and your lovely family.

Jim,

I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. As I read this thread, I am sitting alone in my office crying tears of sadness for you and your family. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Regards,

Meg

:sad1:

Jim,
My heart goes out to you and your family.

I recently lost two young nephews. One suddenly and one after a long hard fought battle with Cystic Fibrosis.

That was hard enough for me. I can not begin to imagine what it feels like to say goodbye to your child.

I can tell you that my brother in law and sister have found a great deal of comfort on the Internet through my nephew's websites. They posted there that he had passed away and his friends are writing the most gracious tributes to my nephew.

I looked at your family website and you have a remarkable family.
The pain will lessen with time.

I think you need to find a way to honor Greg with your trips to WDW. Maybe buy an ornament or statute or something like that as a way to remember him.

Again, my heart goes out to you and your family.
Hugs and prayers.
Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter