• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters at Park Fare....who knows

Merandab4

DIS Veteran
Can someone please tell me who the characters are at 1900 Park Fare at the GF for Dinner. I thought it was Cinderella and her guests. I was planning on making ps for sometime after my wedding to eat here with our neices and nephews. I have read several places that it is called "Cinderella's royal Ball". I also read in some outdated travel books, (The unoffical guide, and those kinds of books), that the characters at the dinner buffet would be Disney villians. I just assumed that those books were wrong since they were outdated. I assumed that the characters had changed. Now I just got a brochure in the mail with suggestions on where to eat, and in the brochure it says that the Disney Villians host the dinner buffet at 1900 Park Fare! My question is this.......Do the characters change occassionally? Do they change every other year, month, or whenever the mood strikes them.

I was just wondering. I do not have to worry about this till September, but If I know that Cinderella and her friends are not going to be there and that it will in fact be the villians, I may opt to take the children somewhere else to eat!

We had Gofy greeting the kids in the foyer of the resturant. Then we had Cinderella, Prince Charming and 2 of the costumed Mice at our dinner. DD is terrified of cstumed characters but is good with the princes and princesses. I thin she's ok if she can see a human face.
We are going again this may and October... one of her favourite eating places!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter