Check-in dates?

I check in the 20th. My friend still hasn't been accepted and if she doesn't I'll need a roommate.. anyone need one?

May 20th - January 2nd!

I'm putting in to stay longer asap - I dont want to go home! I'm not even there and I refuse to leave!

Aug 10 for me! :D I'm in QSFB. I really wish I was doing FA, but I've already got summer commitments.

LOL to jellipop =)

is anyone checkin in the 24th of august?? i kno its the last day to check in so i dont kno if anyone would wait that long but let me kno if u r!!!....i still dont kno if been accepted yet but im making plans just in case=)=)

Aug 10 for me! :D I'm in QSFB. I really wish I was doing FA, but I've already got summer commitments.

Yeah, same here (I really wish I could have done FA. I'm never going to last until Aug).

haha sure you will hun, When i found out in Feb I was going NUTS until now.... Now I am nervous and freaking out:eek:

Yeah, I know. It won't be easy though.

Don't worry, it will all be fine. :)

hey ok so i got my acceptance email!!! yyaayyyy jajaja but im trying to c when would be a good time to go down =/ i was thinknin the 19th of aug cuz my birthday is on the 14th... but im not sure.... wat is the publics opinion?! =) jaja

woot that's great! Can't wait to see you down there. I think that you should on the 19th... if you have enough cash to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter