Check-in dates?

hey ok so i got my acceptance email!!! yyaayyyy jajaja but im trying to c when would be a good time to go down =/ i was thinknin the 19th of aug cuz my birthday is on the 14th... but im not sure.... wat is the publics opinion?! =) jaja

This is just me, but I would go with the earliest possible date.

hey ok so i got my acceptance email!!! yyaayyyy jajaja but im trying to c when would be a good time to go down =/ i was thinknin the 19th of aug cuz my birthday is on the 14th... but im not sure.... wat is the publics opinion?! =) jaja

Well if you want to be able to drink in your room then I'd say maybe the later date?? lol

You'll be 21 or just 20? Because if you're getting a wellness apartment, then by all means come on an earlier date. Go Aug 10th, or meet me and all the cool people on Aug 12th party:

It is my understanding that if you get down there and are in a wellness, you can transfer after your birthday turning 21. Not sure if you have to pay the 50$.......depends on if you want to be able to drink in your apartment, or just go out to a bar or on your days off in EPCOT lol. or if you just love your roommates in the Wellness. I personally want to get down there ASAP so I don't have to do work for my parents for a month and so I can get my ID and get into MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

You'll be 21 or just 20? Because if you're getting a wellness apartment, then by all means come on an earlier date. Go Aug 10th, or meet me and all the cool people on Aug 12th party:

jaja no im turning 20 =/ jaja =) i cant go any earlier then the 19th cuz the 14th is my bday and i kinda wanna b home for that =(

but ill definetly be gettin in touch with yall once im down there!! party it up fo shizzle=)=) jajaja=)=)

yea i picked my date!! august 19th =)=)=) im super stoked =)=)=)

jaja no im turning 20 =/ jaja =) i cant go any earlier then the 19th cuz the 14th is my bday and i kinda wanna b home for that =(

but ill definetly be gettin in touch with yall once im down there!! party it up fo shizzle=)=) jajaja=)=)

yea i picked my date!! august 19th =)=)=) im super stoked =)=)=)

Yeah, we'll celebrate your birthday again when you arrive ;) That's party #1 right there. :dancer:

It is my understanding that if you get down there and are in a wellness, you can transfer after your birthday turning 21. Not sure if you have to pay the 50$.......depends on if you want to be able to drink in your apartment, or just go out to a bar or on your days off in EPCOT lol. or if you just love your roommates in the Wellness. I personally want to get down there ASAP so I don't have to do work for my parents for a month and so I can get my ID and get into MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

That is correct. If you turn 21 while in a wellness, you can move into a non-wellness (and you don't have to pay the $50 fee).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter