Christmas at Disney available - Going fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to make Disney at Christmas this year. My loss is your gain. However we have to make the reservations quick as they will fill up at an unbelievable rate. PM me what you are looking for and I can give you my cell or email there. Your stay will be at Saratoga Springs Resorts because that is where I can get in now. $15 per point.

Thanks
Kellyn's Dad

Hi, do you still have availability. I am looking to go to SS 2 bedroom suite May 12-17.

Hi can you please let me know if oct 21st to 23rd is available at the Boardwalk in a studio. Thank you

Hi, do you still have availability. I am looking to go to SS 2 bedroom suite May 12-17.

Yes, it is available. 175 points

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa2 Bedroom Villa
Relax and rejuvenate at this lakeside Resort that brings the spirit of Saratoga, New York to an idyllic setting.
  • Sleeps 8 – 9th guest can be accomodated, but must provide their own bedding and linens
  • 1 king-size bed, 2 queen-size beds & 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
  • Full kitchen
  • Washer/dryer
  • 2 full bathrooms, including master with whirlpool tub
175 Vacation Points

Availability ( 5 of 5 Nights Available )

Yes, it is available. 175 points

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa2 Bedroom Villa
Relax and rejuvenate at this lakeside Resort that brings the spirit of Saratoga, New York to an idyllic setting.
  • Sleeps 8 – 9th guest can be accomodated, but must provide their own bedding and linens
  • 1 king-size bed, 2 queen-size beds & 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
  • Full kitchen
  • Washer/dryer
  • 2 full bathrooms, including master with whirlpool tub
175 Vacation Points

Availability ( 5 of 5 Nights Available )
Great, do you want to PM me. I am interested in moving forward.

Im looking for AKL 11/9/18-11/12/18 for my sons make a wish trip we are extending.

Hello if you have points left.
I was looking for AK for Dec 31 2018to Jan 6 2019. Studio for 2 adults 2 children. Value studio Thank you

Hello if you have points left.
I was looking for AK for Dec 31 2018to Jan 6 2019. Studio for 2 adults 2 children. Value studio Thank you

There is room available for AK however I cannot book that yet. I can only book SSR or Boardwalk for these dates.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-29_20-40-6.png
    upload_2018-4-29_20-40-6.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter