***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I hope you can use the baking things MTT! The christmas themed baking items have not yet been put out on the shelves so I felt like the theme was a little disjointed lol :headache: but I so wanted to get you the practical items you prefer :goodvibes

I hope you can use the baking things MTT! The christmas themed baking items have not yet been put out on the shelves so I felt like the theme was a little disjointed lol :headache: but I so wanted to get you the practical items you prefer :goodvibes

::yes::, I love the assortment of baking items, and my daughter likes the writing pens. I can't wait to try the decorating bags since I have never tried them before. Thank you very much :).

According to my records, there are 3 stockings that still needs to be recieved.

*scotsgal56-should be there this week or the starting of next week-International mailing.
*mommytotwo-should be here this week.
*wdwlover5's nephew-this one should have been recieved-anything :confused: ?

Is there anyone out there that has recieved or not yet recieved their stocking? If so,please post here or pm me :).

Also, sign ups are now being taken for the Christmas Sweets/Treats Exchange, come, and join us :santa:.

took so long to post because my elderly landlady accepted the package while I was at work and forgot to tell me she had it until she heard Michael at the house.

He received a real nice stocking;
mickey puzzle;
spider man pen;(he is spiderman for Halloween)
transformer car;
transformer carrying pack;
pack of light ups (he will use on Halloween);
dinosauer book;
painting set;
mickey crayons;
mickey straws;

I know I am forgetting something.

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas

Nothing here yet. Am going away for 2 1/2 weeks on Friday so if it comes while I'm away I'll get my daughter to post. Caribbean cruise here I come:banana:

I am in need of two elves. One to send internationally, and one within the U.S. If anyone is able to help out, please let me know :(.

Nothing here yet :(. I will keep updating a few times a week as we check our mail which is almost on a daily basis.

Just want to say a big thank you to whoever is being an elf for my mum (luxorsun71) :goodvibes She is particularly excited about this exchange and it will be something nice for her to look forward to when her cruise has come to an end. Wish I was in the Caribbean right now. ;) Also a big thank you to mommytotwo for hosting and sorting out the problems.

Edit to add - sorry if this read like the stocking arived, it hasn't. I will post as soon as it arrives though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter