Cinderella Afternoon Tea...

You’ll get the Cinderella Tea up until the Tangled Tea starts at the beginning of April!

ohhhh got it! Clearly I've never done of these lol

Thanks!

Hello, I’ve done 3 in the last 6 months - Alice in Wonderland, Haunted Mansion, and the Winter Holiday tea parties. They’re really special, but also very difficult to book. I snagged my first tea 3 days’ ahead of time off an apparent cancellation. When booking my 2nd one, I realized that this is one of the few advance reservations at DLR that must truly be made 60 days prior, WDW-style. Seating is limited, and they generally fill before noon PST, 60-days out! They seem to go live somewhere between 4:30-7 am PST. Good luck, and enjoy!

Hello, I’ve done 3 in the last 6 months - Alice in Wonderland, Haunted Mansion, and the Winter Holiday tea parties. They’re really special, but also very difficult to book. I snagged my first tea 3 days’ ahead of time off an apparent cancellation. When booking my 2nd one, I realized that this is one of the few advance reservations at DLR that must truly be made 60 days prior, WDW-style. Seating is limited, and they generally fill before noon PST, 60-days out! They seem to go live somewhere between 4:30-7 am PST. Good luck, and enjoy!
I know that's what I've heard! Maybe I'll try and get the Tangled one...or keep refreshing for a cancellation.

Huh, really? Is there info on the Tangled Tea somewhere? I have an April 5 reservation... curious which one I’d get...

Oooh, you’ll definitely have the Tangled Tea. I saw the info about it towards the bottom of the Afternoon Tea info on the Disneyland page. I’m obsessed with Tangled, so I’m pretty thrilled!

Sigh I have been looking DESPERATELY for a March 1st reservation for tea as I booked my trip late.

I still have one for April 6th( yes they are doing it on Mondays for the Tangled tea!) but really doubt I can make it back. I'm heartbroken but keep trying..
I've done every tea outside of the Mickey celebration one.

ohhhh got it! Clearly I've never done of these lol

Thanks!

You’re in for a treat! The Tea is one of my very favorite DLR experiences!🥰

Please post a review of whichever one you do! I've been wanting to do one of these special afternoon teas, but have concerns about all the food coloring.

I was somewhat concerned about the Cinderella Tea due to quite a few blue items, and I skipped the Haunted Mansion due to this as well. There was one strong blue teeth moment with the Cinderella Tea, but overall not too bad. They even currently have a naturally blue tea which turns purple with lemon. So fun!

... I was somewhat concerned about the Cinderella Tea due to quite a few blue items, and I skipped the Haunted Mansion due to this as well. There was one strong blue teeth moment with the Cinderella Tea, but overall not too bad. They even currently have a naturally blue tea which turns purple with lemon. So fun!
Good to know! Thank you for posting!

I've been trying for two weeks to get a reservation and finally snagged one for a Monday yesterday! I'm pretty excited, tbh. DD1 was so happy when I told her yesterday - Cinderella's her favourite princess. Is it worth upgrading to the Premium? Or should we have a brunch three hours prior so that we're hungry but not overly so?

Last edited:
Is it worth upgrading to the Premium?
The upgrade happens when you sit down to order. So, you can wait and see how you feel at the time. When I did the tea, I did the Premium and I was full afterward. I didn't eat a lot of the desserts because I had a salad and the sandwiches. I would probably only do Premium again if I was feeling very hungry.

I've been trying for two weeks to get a reservation and finally snagged on for a Monday yesterday! I'm pretty excited, tbh. DD1 was so happy when I told her yesterday - Cinderella's her favourite princess. Is it worth upgrading to the Premium? Or should we have a brunch three hours prior so that we're hungry but not overly so?
This gives me hope! Cinderella is also my favorite princess. I'm going to keep checking for a reservation.

I always have the premium. If you like sparkling wines, it is basically the cost of the wine and a salad thrown in for free. And you get truffles also. No salad or truffles with the regular tea. We did Cinderella tea last weekend, and it was a lot of fun.

86310847_10159469115900299_4825830450696028160_n.jpg

86267766_10159469115945299_2909269971383091200_n.jpg

86352730_10159469116005299_4050714722079604736_n.jpg

86310845_10159469116115299_3469750786760638464_n.jpg

86279065_10159469116180299_7597117949085745152_n.jpg

Scones were a lemon scone with a blood orange glaze and an expresso scone with expresso glaze. Sandwiches were a pumpkin hummus with the radishes (her carriage), the fig with cheese (so good, the bowl), salmon (the one in front) and an artichoke spread on the blue one. Cant remember what they represent (my mind slides away). Desserts were a white chocolate shoe which most liked, a chocolate cake pop (a hit) a blueberry dessert in the cup and the white/blue chocolate strawberry (her dress).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter