• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed but Active PaperBag Album Swap Check in Here!!!

maria34a

DIS Veteran
Thank you everyone for playing! We should check in here at least every 2 weeks to stay active since it is a long time until the due date! Remember July 30th is the due date!!!
Here is the post to the original thread! Just in case you forgot what you signed up for!!! Hee! Hee!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1435425

List of Players

Checked in:
May
June
July

Fairie **Received**
Mickster **Received**
PrincessNancy96 **Received**
DownRiverMama ** Received **
AlexWyattMommy **Received**
New England Eeyore **Received**
Nicurn **Received**
RloveW **Received**
MazdaUK **RECEIVED**
Piratesmate
Yodasmom **Received**
MickeyTeacher **RECEIVED**
Caitsmama
KatDisney **Received**
Maria34a **Received**

Angels
BernardandMissBianca

I'm actually watching SportsCenter :) But I am working out my design. I do need to put my bags under something to smush them when I get back to BF's house this afternoon

I've done nothing.......Haven't even read the instructions!! But, I'm here....soon to be gone!

bags are smoooshed. :) and the outside front covers are done for whatever groups I'm in. :) maggie

I already owned the bags, so I guess I need to read the instructions to find out about smooshing. :rolleyes1 Do I need to send a PM with address etc? Again, had I read the instructions, I would probably know what to do...

I'll check in, but I haven't done anything more than read the directions. I'll try to get the bags over the weekend, but I'm not going to be ready to actually work on these until the end of the month. :(

Got my paper bags folded and being smushed by books right now.

Sounds like a job for my dd! :lmao:

Anyways, I have the bags, that you told me about last fall Maria and and am trying different covers. I was at Jo Ann's last night and got some speciality paper for the spine of the DCL book that feels like leather. 25% off! Having too much fun fooling around with ideas. Also if anyone needs ribbion/fiber- my local Mike's has the speciality yarns (ribbon/ fuzzy) maked dow to $2 a skein.

Here I am :0 Checking in:rotfl2: Where is my room? I want a padded one please and I prefer a view.

Oh Wait this isn't the funny farm.

Oh well, I'm still checking in..lol

Sounds like a job for my dd! :lmao:

Anyways, I have the bags, that you told me about last fall Maria and and am trying different covers. I was at Jo Ann's last night and got some speciality paper for the spine of the DCL book that feels like leather. 25% off! Having too much fun fooling around with ideas. Also if anyone needs ribbion/fiber- my local Mike's has the speciality yarns (ribbon/ fuzzy) maked dow to $2 a skein.

Leather bindings sounds cool!!!! Can't wait to see that!!!

Here I am :0 Checking in:rotfl2: Where is my room? I want a padded one please and I prefer a view.

Oh Wait this isn't the funny farm.

Oh well, I'm still checking in..lol

Kat,
Maybe youv'e seen Sully??? :confused: I still can't find him!!! He is running amok in Closet land, can you help?? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter