• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed but Active PaperBag Album Swap Check in Here!!!

Lets hope! but I'm back in the office tomorrow and I was working from home today and looking forward to ripping them open as soon as they came:sad1:

Maybe tomorrow - nothing but circulars today!:upsidedow

Please someone let me know what I should do, I sent this package Priority and it should have been there before now, I even paid the extra postage so it would get to you quicker! I couldn't get a DC# for an overseas package, but it is insured for a certain amount. I know that doesn't matter, the books are not replaceable! Anyway, Mazda, send me your regular e-mail addy and I will scan in the customs form and e-mail it to you tomorrow. I would do it today, but I don't have it with me. It is at home.

Don't panic Maria.. it usually takes a bit longer for Mazda... maybe having the customs info will help her...
Believe me the mail here in the states has been ATE up too!!! The darn postal service cut a hole in a box I sent..and mutiliated an envelope I sent just up the road about an hour in the same state!...

Thank you Maria for staying on top of the mailings.
Hopefully the Customs Form will help Mazda some.

I finally got a chance to sit and really look at my books. I can not wait to start putting photos in them.

My Pixar one is very cute! You did a great job Maria!

Thanks all for feeling my pain!;) Maria, when they say "a week to 10 days" they don't include Sundays, or Saturdays here (even though we get deliveries:confused3 ) then to add to the confusion is might come with the regular postman, Parcelforce or Post Office Parcels :faint:. I'm guessing it will come in the van, so may even get to me in the morning. If its with the walking postie it will come around lunch tomorrow or Wednesday probably. I'll make sure everyone leaves the porch door unlocked so it can be left out of the rain, and not taken back to the depot for me to collect another day (which is a real pain as they shut at 2.00!)
:wizard: for tomorrow!

it will get there soon! I know when I mailed Queenie stuff it took almost 2 weeks I think.

Hey Maria, did you happen to send the paper box on last week too?

Unexpectedly working frm home because of train problems:thumbsup2 BUT didn't arrive:sad1: I'm sure it will come by the weekend :pixiedust:

And my MM trimmer arrived, and after wrestling it out of the packaging (took 15 mins!) the blade was faulty, so I've had to mail off to Mm for a replacement.:mad:

Good news- my supplies arrived for the calendar swap, bad news - still got nothing to cut the bazzill with

Today is not a good day:headache: And its raining.

Unexpectedly working frm home because of train problems:thumbsup2 BUT didn't arrive:sad1: I'm sure it will come by the weekend :pixiedust:

And my MM trimmer arrived, and after wrestling it out of the packaging (took 15 mins!) the blade was faulty, so I've had to mail off to Mm for a replacement.:mad:

Good news- my supplies arrived for the calendar swap, bad news - still got nothing to cut the bazzill with

Today is not a good day:headache: And its raining.

Awww here is a BIG :grouphug: for a better day !!!

:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cool1:

I got home from work and there was this box, and Dh said "What have you been buying now?" I knew what is was - the Disney tote will take longer:rolleyes1 and ripped straight into it. Fantastic work everyone! Even mine didn't look too bad now the birth-pain has faded:rotfl2: I've rethought giving them to my niece and nephews as they won't be appreciated! I'm going to do them just to keep for us, to save my guests having to look through 45-page scrapbooks:rotfl:

Thanks you for organising Maria, and for the lovely stamps! DS97) has his eye on them....so I've hidden them:guilty:

I'm going to go and look at them again :tiptoe:

:dance3: YAHOO!! :dance3:

I am so glad they got to you!!

So that wraps this up doesn't it? BAMB can mark it complete on the calendar?

:woohoo:
What a treat to come home after a day at the office!!!
Yeah! I'm glad they arrived!

Now, we are OFFICIALLY Complete!

EXTRA lucky as the posties are now on strike AGAIN:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter