Color Swap Pages Progress CLOSED

MickeyTeacher and ArizonaRita, your boxes (2 from each of you) arrived today. All your pages look wonderful. And, thank you both for the hostess gifts.

I'll get photos taken and the slideshow updated shortly.

MickeyTeacher and ArizonaRita, your boxes (2 from each of you) arrived today. All your pages look wonderful. And, thank you both for the hostess gifts.

I'll get photos taken and the slideshow updated shortly.

Oh- I'm so glad they arrived safely.
I put money in one of the boxes- let me know if it is not enought. I thought your might be able to get a hold of one of the big boxes to send them back- my PO did not have any, so I was forced to send in two.
S :)

Oh- I'm so glad they arrived safely.
I put money in one of the boxes- let me know if it is not enought. I thought your might be able to get a hold of one of the big boxes to send them back- my PO did not have any, so I was forced to send in two.
S :)

I have some of the large boxes and I'm going to order some more and I'll be trying to send back the pages in those as much as possible. If I can get all your groups back to you in 1 box, the $$ you sent will be plenty. I'll let you know if it's not.

Thanks!!!!!

I finished the last group just now. :thumbsup2

I did get them all in one box. But if they don't fit on the return trip, save what doesn't and send it with the AK or Everyday. No need for you to try to squash all the air like I tried. :teeth:

I got one of my boy groups done tonight and got things cut for a second. I started putting it together and HATE it...I would never use it....so it is on to another idea.

I plan to finish up the second one tomorrow night and the third Tuesday AM. My plan is to mail Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday AM. Will let you know when they are postal.

I finished the last group just now. :thumbsup2

I did get them all in one box. But if they don't fit on the return trip, save what doesn't and send it with the AK or Everyday. No need for you to try to squash all the air like I tried. :teeth:

Okay!:thumbsup2

I got one of my boy groups done tonight and got things cut for a second. I started putting it together and HATE it...I would never use it....so it is on to another idea.

I plan to finish up the second one tomorrow night and the third Tuesday AM. My plan is to mail Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday AM. Will let you know when they are postal.

It stinks when what is pictured in the head doesn't work out on paper!!!:headache: Good luck on round 2!

Okay everyone, just a reminder that the date to mail these out is this Friday, August 14.

Stephanie, I will most likely not be mailing until the 17th, but I will send priority with DC, and they should be there by the 21st. I have a crop coming up this weekend where I plan to finish up my August swaps!

I will be postal by Friday. I need to finish up the ABC swap, so I only have to go to the post office once. :)

Here are 2 of my boy groups

I changed colors. Hope it is okay.

Blue, tan and cream
IMG_1664.jpg

Green, Brown, Tan - I will include some paper for title letters to cut.
IMG_1665.jpg

I love the first one! I can see myself using that for stuff... I sense a scraplift occuring soon. ;) I just need to be willing to use my ink more, and not hoard it.

I have my things all packed up and ready to mail off this afternoon or tomorrow.
Here are my photos:

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

IMG_5349.jpg

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

Rebecca

I'm cropping tonight and tomorrow, should mail Monday or Tuesday (possibly Wednesday, DH gets paid again on Wednesday). You should have by the 21st or 22nd!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter