Color Swap Pages Progress CLOSED

The last box of elements should arrive today so I'll be getting everything boxed up today and hopefully all of it in the mail tomorrow!!!:cool1:

NEE, yours will be going out today. I didn't make it to the PO on Saturday.

you have been one busy lady! You got that turned around so fast!
And youve done awesome work on your AK and Season pages! Cute Toucan!

Got mine today. Haven't really looked through it, but PrincessM loves her stuff!

Thank you everyone! And, to you for hosting, Stephanie.

My box arrived today. :thumbsup2

I have not opened it yet, but I will later on after the soccer game tonight.

Thank you for hostessing.

Mine arrived today- I have looked at the pages and love them- I haven't really looked at the elements groups yet. I still have some more kitting for SDV so i may use some of them.

Rebecca

Mine is here upopened -- ughh so much to do first, laundry, dinner, dishes, bathe the kids, vacuum, straighten up, take out the trash...yuck.

Got mine today! I opened, looked and put it down because my motherly duties call. Hopefully I will get to use some of it this weekend.
THanks for hosting!

It's here! DIT, thank you so much for putting Banan's things on top!
I opened the box, havnt looked yet but that her things were on top is such a motherly thing. Saved me from having to go looking and made her very happy!
Cant wait to look at everything later!

Z2Hs arrived today, too. She'll open it when she gets back from WDW - but was excited to know it's here!

It's here! DIT, thank you so much for putting Banan's things on top!
I opened the box, havnt looked yet but that her things were on top is such a motherly thing. Saved me from having to go looking and made her very happy!
Cant wait to look at everything later!

Well, actually it was luck that Banana's were on top. :goodvibes I usually try to put the kid's ones on top, but in this swap I was so focused on getting everything to fit in everyone's boxes that I forgot to do it!

Z2Hs arrived today, too. She'll open it when she gets back from WDW - but was excited to know it's here!

Thanks for letting me know that ZTH's box arrived. I hope she's having a wonderful time at WDW!

I went through my box this morning. Really wonderful work. I love guessing whose page is whose -- I got just one wrong.

Many Thanks to our hostess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter