Color Swap Pages Progress CLOSED

Rebecca, your box arrived today!!!

The slideshow has been updated with AWM, rlovew, and Susie's pages.

AWM, I didn't get a look at your pages yesterday when I was unpacking your box since you had them in the bags face-to-face. I just want to say that I love all your pages!!! You were very creative. I'm in all your groups so I get one of each!!!!! :banana: And, thanks for the extra photomats and pieces for the one page. Now I can make it a 2 page layout!!!!!!

AWM, I didn't get a look at your pages yesterday when I was unpacking your box since you had them in the bags face-to-face. I just want to say that I love all your pages!!! You were very creative. I'm in all your groups so I get one of each!!!!! :banana: And, thanks for the extra photomats and pieces for the one page. Now I can make it a 2 page layout!!!!!!

:blush:

I'm glad you liked them. I had fun making them. :cloud9:

Thanks Rebecca and Ann for sending Jennifer my addy!

I've sorted these as far as I can and will just pop in the others when they arrive! I've never hostessed a page swap before and had to rethink my whole sorting technique since once I took them out of the bag I wouldn't know what group they went to. Luckily I only did 2 groups when I realized that! :scared1: But, I made a quick adjustment and all is well. There are some really awesome pages in this swap. Everyone here is so talented. I sure wish I was getting every page!

Mine is here, at work with me, to be packaged up. The PO didn't have any tape I could use to shut the box. I hope they are okay (both in that box and in general). I will print out postage from here and put it out for the mail person to take today.

All pages have been received. I haven't taken photos of MorgansMom's pages yet, but I'll do that this evening and update the slideshow.

NEE, you are the only one who isn't in the elements groups so I'll finish swapping out the pages and get yours in the mail tomorrow or Monday. I'll let you know when it goes out.

All pages have been received. I haven't taken photos of MorgansMom's pages yet, but I'll do that this evening and update the slideshow.

NEE, you are the only one who isn't in the elements groups so I'll finish swapping out the pages and get yours in the mail tomorrow or Monday. I'll let you know when it goes out.

:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter