*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

Right. At a certain point, you have all your FP and ADRs. Doesn't much matter what changes as your plans are made. I've been tweaking my MK plan every day, but now a week out, I think I'm happy with it.

I feel you. I gave up tweaking about two weeks ago...now I just have to have confidence that I can tweak my plans on the fly!

Ok people are making me nervous I don't have TP so don't get alerts on crowd changes - we arrive Wednesday 11th praying our crowd levels remain the same

Ok people are making me nervous I don't have TP so don't get alerts on crowd changes - we arrive Wednesday 11th praying our crowd levels remain the same

Don't worry about it. I think you're 11th - 17th or something like that? We're 4's/5's/6's with Saturday 4/14 being a 7, but that's to be expected.

Don't worry about it. I think you're 11th - 17th or something like that? We're 4's/5's/6's with Saturday 4/14 being a 7, but that's to be expected.
I am and you just made my day!! it was snowing here AGAIN so that helped me survive Friday :)
Saturday and even Sunday I planned a full day at one park (HS and AK) with ADR breakfasts in morning so we can take our time and now worry as much about crowds or timing of things.

Anyone else start packing yet? The clothes I think we have under control (aside from DD magically outgrowing her sandals a week before we go)... it's the 80 million little things all over my house that are causing me grief right now.

Anyone else start packing yet? The clothes I think we have under control (aside from DD magically outgrowing her sandals a week before we go)... it's the 80 million little things all over my house that are causing me grief right now.
I planned to wait until Sunday, but the power at work went out and they sent us home at 10AM so my excitement got the best of me and packing cubes came out and packing magically started to happen :rolleyes1

Oh boy. Our animal kingdom day just shot to a crowd level of 9. 9!!! Go early and have a plan right? My 9 year old actually just said ‘mom, we have fast passes don’t worry’. You’re right kid. Pandora and the safari are our goals. The rest is gravy. We have FP for those. We just have to go with the flow.

I guess I won't bring up that the crowd level for my AK day decreased from 5 to 4. :D

Ugh So close, I can't stand it and it is snowing right now. 12 days cannot get here soon enough.

My wife and I traveling down to celebrate 30 years together. We were packed last week.

Hard Rock Hotel 4/18-4/21
Saratoga Springs Congress Park 4/21 - 5/1

First time. My plan is to leave Friday evening, drive all night, stop for breakfast and let my wife take over for a few hours. Ultimate goal is to spend Saturday night around Georgia so we only uh ave 4 hours or so Sunday morning.
Hi
I have a friend who drives down frequently from the Boston area. He leaves around 7pm on Friday and avoids all the New York traffic and finishes at WDW by dinner time Saturday.

We leave tomorrow night and I still haven’t even got my suitcase out:eek: I did get the kids done today.
Ugh So close, I can't stand it and it is snowing right now. 12 days cannot get here soon enough.

My wife and I traveling down to celebrate 30 years together. We were packed last week.

Happy anniversary party:
Our 23erd is today. Leaving tomorrow to head down

Pretty much done and will probably finish tomorrow so I don't have to stress about it on Sunday.

Hi
I have a friend who drives down frequently from the Boston area. He leaves around 7pm on Friday and avoids all the New York traffic and finishes at WDW by dinner time Saturday.

That's reassuring! Friday night definitely seems like the best time to leave.

Right?! I just got the email from TouringPlans. Is your AK day 4/29 also? But, hey, we got this. Obviously we are all planners! I feel more for the first time visitors that show up around 11am. :scared:
Yup. See you (and apparently everyone else) there! Picked the day based on crowd calendars and wanting to give us the best shot at FOP FP.

I'm about to start right now! Still have some laundry to do though, so won't be able to finish until tomorrow. We leave Sunday morning!!!

Ugh, snowing here too...again!

Congratulations on you and your wife's 30 years together...I hope you have a wonderful trip!!! H and I will be celebrating our 24 years together (we honeymooned at Dixie Landings in 1994) on our first adults-only trip to WDW since our D was born in 2002.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter