COMPLETE ~ Alphabet ATC swap!

Normally, I would say yes to thick cardstock because you want them to be Archival & last for years to come. But as along as you have at least TWO layers of paper your good to go. You DON't want to have it on ONE sheet of paper. They won't last long & plus you want them to look nice & hold all the Ephemera that you have on it. Also, some ATC's take a long time to make & the amount of detail some people put on them. They deserve to be backed with an extra sheet of paper. I hope this helps.
These are to be collected, so they are different then scrapbooking, even though you can put them on pages & cards.:lovestruc

Normally, I would say yes to thick cardstock because you want them to be Archival & last for years to come. But as along as you have at least TWO layers of paper your good to go. You DON't want to have it on ONE sheet of paper. They won't last long & plus you want them to look nice & hold all the Ephemera that you have on it. Also, some ATC's take a long time to make & the amount of detail some people put on them. They deserve to be backed with an extra sheet of paper. I hope this helps.
These are to be collected, so they are different then scrapbooking, even though you can put them on pages & cards.:lovestruc

Thanks!!! I am going to give it a try! If they don't work, I will not go through with it. But, I wanted to know what to do going in!! It is listed as an element option, so hopefully the people in my group are ok with getting them??!! We'll see!! Wish me luck with my first stab at ATC's!

My A and M are completed. I am just printing out the labels for the back and putting them into their envelopes.

My H is still giving me fits. But I will get it finished this weekend and in the mail on Monday. With Priority it will be there by the dead line easy peasy. :thumbsup2

Putting the info on the back of my cards tonight & they should be out tomorrow. Got a little held up since MIL was in the hospital last week from a stroke. She's back home & doing well now - not much damage, thankfully!

:hug::hug: Pixie Dust to your MIL.

Mine are bagged. I just need to get to the post office tomorrow. I'll PM DC when I do.:)

H iall I'm here!
More computer problems. I think I need to be on the lookout for another computer, ugh! Ok well just waiting for a few more peeps. I already got my local friend's cards in: Niteowlgal,Tammy & Jen. They look great!Please Pm me if you need my info. Thanks!

AWM, I got your package yesterday. They look great!Thanks so much for the goodies! I love them:banana: So we are just waiting for one more person then I can finish swapping them out. Thanks everyone!:grouphug:

Oooh, that must be me :( Sorry for cutting it close. The box is postal & will be there either Sat. or Mon at the very latest. Thanks!

PirateTink, I recieved your Atc's. Thanks so much for playing!
Ok so I will go over every package & make sure everyone is goos to go. The soonest I can get to the P.O this week will probably be Friday. I will let you know when they are out. Thanks again to everyone for playing & all the goodies you all sent me:grouphug:. I had so much!

Hey yall! Sorry I haven't been on. I have bad news, I haven't mailed the goodies yet. I have been super duper busy, long story. I will get them out at some point this week. Thanks for everyone's patience.:hug:

Hey yall, I'm sooooooooo super sorry. I can't even tell you how discusting busy I have been. I hope you guys aren't worried. I am going to the P.O TODAY! Again forgive me yall. I have been working on TONS of things to try & get ready for my Farmers Market that just open last Sat. I found out a week before that I was participating in it so I only had a few days to come with goodies to sell & fill mu booth with handmade items.
Thanks sooooo much for baring with me. Please let me know when you get your goodies. Thanks again to all.

My package was waiting for me when i got home today :hooray:
I took a quick look through but I'm looking foward to sitting down with them later to really appreciate the little details. Nice work, friends!

Thanks so much for hosting a great swap!

mine arrived today :thumbsup2 thank you for hosting Michi :) Well done ladies the Atc's i've recieved were fab :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter