COMPLETE ~ Alphabet ATC swap!

Here are my three done , D= Donald, K= Knight, N= Nemo

002.jpg

Jill, you did an excellent job for your 1st one's! I can't wait to see them in person!!

Thank you for your kind comments , i do scrapbooking & thought this is a great way of using up those odd scraps of paper & card that i seem to hoard :goodvibes

I always intend to use scraps - but rarely do!

My tape came so i can work on these at the weekend.

Finally some progress! I have my Y prototype complete and most of it cut. I hope to complete it this week.

2 down one to go - I just need to decide on my backing paper. I might work on these tonight while listening to the leaders debate, then I can mail tomorrow. I know the planes are back running now but it will probably take a few days longer than usual.:headache:

Yay, I'm so happy that everyone is making progress. I still have my "Z" to do. I'm going to a 12hour crop this Saturday so hopefully I can get them done then.

I have Y and F finished. I am not making progress on E though. I had thought Eeyore, I will give it a try, but I am not sure I can make one small enough. I need to put on my thinking cap.

I have already started some of mine. But I can trade you the H - Halloween for the E if you want.

I'd love Halloween -- but if you already started, I don't want you to give it away. Do you have an idea for E?

I just hoard paper for Halloween. Not sure why. :confused3

I can figure out something - Elephant, evening sky, elegant ladies, Ears, something.

Michi - can you switch us?

:rotfl2: I hoard Halloween paper too. My kids will need to trick or treat until they are 50 in order for me to use it all.

It's a deal then. I'll do Halloween. Thanks so much!

Those are lovely!

Here are two of mine - -that gross looking hair on the ice cream was actually adhesive which I have since removed.

043-2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter