• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE ~ Animal Kingdom Swap

Hey Nan! Thanks for the well wishes!!! Yes we were totally exhausted by the time we got home last night from 3 days of baseball (State Champs :woohoo:) and the celebration party last night. DH checked the mail this morning and my package was in there. I absolutely love :lovestruc everything!!! And thanks for the slips of paper-makes it easier to keep up with who made what, so when I have time to scrap it I know who to give the credit to. :goodvibes

I am keeping my fingers crossed that mine will be waiting at home for me when I get back tonight. I can't post from home right now as my computer has crashed at home and Dell is dragging their feet sending out a technician, so I will post in the a.m. from work.

THANK YOU and I can't wait to see what I am getting!!

No worries sanapp... It said it was out for delivery so I bet it will be there and be a nice surprise for your return from work!!! You might even have the newbie swap today/tomorrow...

Mine is here!!!!!!! It arrived with my 2 weeks worth of held mail and it's the only thing I've opened!!! I pulled everything out and love it all!!!!!

Nan, thanks for such an awesome swap!!!

You are so welcome!!!

Sanapps ws delivered per the USPS and she'll confirm tomorrow morning but I'm gonna go ahead and call this complete!!!

Thanks everyone! Glad you like everything!!!

YUP mine was waiting for me when I got home last night!! YEAH!!! Everyone did such a great job. I hope that the items that I made are up to par. I still consider myself fairly new to doing the swaps. I hope someone would say if I wasn't following the swap rules or that my items were not up to par.

Thanks for letting me participate in this and I can't wait to use the letters!!!!!!!!

I think your items are right up there with the rest of us.... :) I'm glad you had a great surprise to come home too last night!!!

Ok this swap is definitely COMPLETE!!! Thanks everyone!!!

AWM, guess what? You don't have to babysit this thread!!!

Met Nancy this evening and picked up my swap pieces! They are all amazing!!! :goodvibes Thanks for the wonderful swap everyone!

And it was lovely meeting Nancy, sorry it was a drive by meet and greet though! Next time, we hang out longer! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter