• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE ~ Animal Kingdom Swap

I can't wait to get mine! :)

Hand delivered even! What service! ;) What are the dates of your vacation again? I wanna check my schedule!

I got mine yesterday too! Thanks, Nancy, for being an awesome hostess. As always, thanks to our great swappers here - you guys really kick it to the next level - love it!!

Ok, I'm awaiting 7 swapper confirmation... technically 5 I know have been delivered to their homes per the USPS but will not update OP till I know from the swapper they have been received...

Thanks everyone!!

I got mine yesterday, also! I have not even opened the box because we where off to the Braves game. I will look at it later this afternoon.
S :)

So there is a very good chance that all but DIT will be at their new homes before you leave.

Darn, I was going to ask for temporary Moderator privileges too. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:cool1: I got mine in the mail yesterday. I tried to get on the computer last night, but DH would not move. Hopefully I will have mine back and running and back in my scrap room.

I went and layed all the words out to see them up close. They are sooooo cool looking. I look forward to putting them in my books. Thanks everyone for everything. And to Nan! You are like super organized hostess. I appreciate the slipp of paper to keep in my bag, so maybe I will remember who made what. Thanks for everything.

So there is a very good chance that all but DIT will be at their new homes before you leave.

Darn, I was going to ask for temporary Moderator privileges too. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I don't have the power to give any privileges! :banana::rotfl2:

The looks of it is DIT is outstanding...but should be there by Tuesday at the latest is my guess.... You may get time off from babysitting this thread!

NM07 ~ I put those little slips in to double, triple and quadruple check the bags because I wouldn't be able to rectify the problem until I returned...

DH told me that since I've been in FL I've gotten packages from Holly, Ann and Nancy, so I am assuming mine is at home and everything is right. But I can't verify for another week. :goodvibes

Ok ~

I am waiting to hear from

sanapp ~ USPS posted it's in Maine at a sorting facility out for delivery 6/20.... hopefully today...
DisneyBarlans ~ USPS posted it was delivered home 6/19...but she was busy w/ State Championships and I'm sure crashed from the excitement when they finally got home!! Congrats again to DS!!!
DIT ~ USPS posted it left the sorting facility on 6/20 in FL and hopefully, maybe today delivery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter