• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE ~ Animal Kingdom Swap

Everything is postal w/ the exception of DIT that will go out on Saturday!!!

Please let me know when things arrive..

It's been a blast!!!

Love it all LM3K! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes You made so many pieces for the shows group! So nice of you!

I cannot wait to get this back!

Thanks!! There were not a lot of people in each group, so it was no big deal...and you know once you get going it all goes together pretty easy!! :thumbsup2

Are you still using the same address for those photomats or do you have a new one now that you are an intern??

Thanks!! There were not a lot of people in each group, so it was no big deal...and you know once you get going it all goes together pretty easy!! :thumbsup2

Are you still using the same address for those photomats or do you have a new one now that you are an intern??

I need the address too. :thumbsup2

Ok, I checked on DC's...everything is in everyone's hometowns.... some even state they are out for delivery!!! So here is hoping!!!!

Please let me know when you receive!!!!

Got mine!!!!! I am so excited...but disappointed also!! Only because I am on my way out to have my little one's Toy Story movie birthday party and can't go through it now! But, look what fun I get to come home to!! It's like my birthday, too!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!

Thanks again, Nancy! You were a super duper great hostess!!!

Great!! Glad it's there!!

We'll at least you will have a present to come home too after you clean up the party mess!!! Enjoy!!!

I need the address too. :thumbsup2

Ohh, good question! I'll hafta find that little piece of paper the the info on it! Will send out a PM once done. :)

My package arrived. Thank you all so much for playing and thank you Nan for hostessing. Everything is great!

Thanks AWM!!

According to my delivery notes, 5 more packages have been delivered.. however, I'm not marking them off the list til I have confirmation from the owners!!!

Mine arrived too! :) Good thing too...the kids and I are headed to the shore in a few minutes...

Thanks for hostessing! Everything looks great! :)

Mine came today!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! The boys are napping, and I'm supposed to be getting ready, but I had to lay out each "word" so I could see it! Thanks, everyone, and a BIG thanks to Nan!!

I got mine too. Loved everything. I was only in the 2 inch altered letter groups this time, but they all turned out really neat. I have the words spread out on the carpet for DH to see when he gets home. Thanks to everyone!

Nancy, I loved how you included that slip of paper in the baggies with an itemized breakdown of who made which letters. I usually take all the letters out of the baggies and put the whole word in a single baggie together then I never know who made which letter anymore. Not now...you solved that issue. Thanks for doing such a SUPERB job as a hostess!!

Thank you!!!

I did that to double, triple and even quadruple check that everything was correct in everyone's baggies since I wouldn't be able to resolve any problems until I returned...

I've been getting emails for USPS of deliveries to homes...and DH says I must be a popular girl! LOL Nope, just a stressed host! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter