COMPLETE ~ Animal Kingdom Swap

I know. I saw that. I'm not such a fan of the 4 inch altered single letter personally. Just me. I won't sign up for any 4 inch letters but I'd do every character offered for the 2 inch letters if you decide to offer it. No biggie if not. I just thought I'd ask.

I have add Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Donald. Will those work?
Suggestions for color scheme?

I was thinking.. Tan, Brown, Cream, Greens???

another quick thought... in the character names.. would you prefer 5 members or 3 members?? I'm good either way..but thought it would be nice to do 5 more so.... getting more variety of letters that way...

another quick thought... in the character names.. would you prefer 5 members or 3 members?? I'm good either way..but thought it would be nice to do 5 more so.... getting more variety of letters that way...

:woohoo:Thank you sooooooo much!:hug: I really appreciate you adding those extra groups. As far as # members goes...I think 5 is better because it gives you more variety with what people make. The color scheme seems good too. I'd maybe just add in that animal prints are okay too--that is if you think so. Thank you so much!

After seeing the completed words posted in the DL swap, I can no longer resist

I like this too...more people , more variety. For some of the other topics too, like safari, would you make that a group of 6 each doing one letter? Seems like there is a lot of interest...

:woohoo:Thank you sooooooo much!:hug: I really appreciate you adding those extra groups. As far as # members goes...I think 5 is better because it gives you more variety with what people make. The color scheme seems good too. I'd maybe just add in that animal prints are okay too--that is if you think so. Thank you so much!

I like animal prints too. Like you, I'll be looking to sign up for all of the character groups and most of the other letter words too.

THanks for being so accomodating Nancy. THis looks like a great swap.

Thanks Susan.. I forgot to adjust those.. will get that done now!! :)

It's nice to have extra sets of eyes looking over things... sometimes you read it over and over and read it the way you intended it instead of the way it is!

Bumping up in case anyone needs to get their list together..
I will open at 9am on Friday, April 30th.
I will close this on Monday around 6pm so that weekend swappers may get in.

Looking forward to this swap...

:rolleyes1 I was going to sit this one out. However, I have made a list. :lmao:
Guess I'll be waiting for sign ups too. :thumbsup2

Oh, and you can totally count on me to angel. I can always drive and meet you 1/2 way if we get down to the wire for your trip. :)

Nancy - -I have a few different animal/safari themed paper stacks I'd like to use for this swap. I may not have enough of any one paper to complete a group. Is it okay to use different paper within a single group?

Nancy - -I have a few different animal/safari themed paper stacks I'd like to use for this swap. I may not have enough of any one paper to complete a group. Is it okay to use different paper within a single group?

Absolutely... It does NOT bother me at all if you need to use different paper within a group... just as long as the quality is all the same.. :)

Good Morning

I would like the following:

Group S = I

Group U = E,E

Group V = W

Thank you

Stacy

I would like:

Group A - Tree of Life
Group B - Kilimanjaro Safaris
Group E - Jungle Trek
Group J - Festival of the Lion King

Thanks! :)

Hi!! Could I please have the following groups:

F1 - Boneyard

H1 - Animal Kingdom

L G - Giraffe

N 3 - Safari

P B - Baloo

QM - Mickey

R - V

V - L

W - O & L

X - any

and

Y - any

Thanks!!! Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter