COMPLETE ~ Animal Kingdom Swap

I am loving the altered letters AND the letter groups also...maybe you would want to throw some of those in there, too??!! :love:

I went through all of my stuff....I have almost nothing for AK...so I NEEEEED some things!!! Can't wait for this one!!!

I am loving the altered letters AND the letter groups also...maybe you would want to throw some of those in there, too??!! :love:

I went through all of my stuff....I have almost nothing for AK...so I NEEEEED some things!!! Can't wait for this one!!!

Long day w/ fighting kids x 5..... give me your ideas...and we can tweak things as we need to... maybe an anything goes Altered letter groups???

Long day w/ fighting kids x 5..... give me your ideas...and we can tweak things as we need to... maybe an anything goes Altered letter groups???

eeeewwwwwww...don't you love it when the kids are constantly fighting!!?? The best is in the car...when the area is much smaller and the fighting seems more intense!!

Anyway, what about S-A-F-A-R-I or E-V-E-R-E-S-T or A-N-I-M-A-L-K-I-N-G-D-O-M or D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R...you get the idea. We are doing it in the DHS swap and it was done in the MK swap. Each person could pick two or three letters depending on the length of the word. Some words would require one person to do one more letter than the rest. In the DHS swap, if someone had to do an extra letters, the others could add a little something extra.

There are quite a few options for these in AK...it's really kind of neat to see how well the titles come together from several different people!! I can't wait to get the sets back from the DHS swap! So, that's just a thought...fun addition to our pages!! :thumbsup2

You two are meeting up???? Oh you two have to call me... :)
Buffy and I will be there at the same time the end of June... boy, Disney is going to need a clean up crew!:hippie:

You are so right! They're not going to know what hit them!!

Rebecca, we're there June 5-11th. I can't remember for sure when Shawna is there, but it's close to that time!

You are so right! They're not going to know what hit them!!

Rebecca, we're there June 5-11th. I can't remember for sure when Shawna is there, but it's close to that time!

We are there from June 6 to the 17. Our arrival date might change by one day, as DD has a solo in her tap number in the spring recital and I'm not sure what show we have drawn to dance in.
Rebecca and Brooke- we need to have a mini meet with the three of us.
S :)

Girl, you know I can't wait for this one!!!

Shawna--we need to coordinate another meet for our upcoming trip!!

Our plans are very flexible right now- let me know what parks you guys will be in on what days and we can work it out from there. I can not wait to meet up again- hopefully a little longer this time!

eeeewwwwwww...don't you love it when the kids are constantly fighting!!?? The best is in the car...when the area is much smaller and the fighting seems more intense!!

Anyway, what about S-A-F-A-R-I or E-V-E-R-E-S-T or A-N-I-M-A-L-K-I-N-G-D-O-M or D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R...you get the idea. We are doing it in the DHS swap and it was done in the MK swap. Each person could pick two or three letters depending on the length of the word. Some words would require one person to do one more letter than the rest. In the DHS swap, if someone had to do an extra letters, the others could add a little something extra.

There are quite a few options for these in AK...it's really kind of neat to see how well the titles come together from several different people!! I can't wait to get the sets back from the DHS swap! So, that's just a thought...fun addition to our pages!! :thumbsup2

Love this idea! I can not wait to use these in my next book!

We are there from June 6 to the 17. Our arrival date might change by one day, as DD has a solo in her tap number in the spring recital and I'm not sure what show we have drawn to dance in.
Rebecca and Brooke- we need to have a mini meet with the three of us.

We are there from the 13th- 18th, I am in Lakeland the week before for annual conference for the church 9th-12th, once i see the schedule I can see about heading over that way 1 evening maybe the 10th and meet up with you all for dessert or such.

Rebecca

We are there from the 13th- 18th, I am in Lakeland the week before for annual conference for the church 9th-12th, once i see the schedule I can see about heading over that way 1 evening maybe the 10th and meet up with you all for dessert or such.

Rebecca

That would be awesome. Maybe we can do Illuminations or Wishes one evening. Keep us posted.
S:)

Count me in-I would love to do some altered letters for this swap. They are becoming addicting. :laughing: I still have all my elements from the last AK swap-need to start using some of this swap stuff!!

I'll update w/ new ideas after lunch today... gotta list of things to do before this... but I'm listening.. keep ideas coming! ;)

I'll play cause I'm addicted to the stupid letters...

Another idea with DAK if you are looking for words are just generic words like Adventure, Wild, etc.

-em

please see OP for additions...

If I didn't think of something or you'd like to see something else.. please let me know..

Also, I need color suggestions for groups R - W.

Help would be appreciated!!!

For the Everest group I would suggest dark Green, ice green and blue, and white, their is a little red in the sign but for the most part those are the colors throughout.

For the others I think of greens, browns, and animal prints.

Rebecca

Woohoo!! Those look great!
What about green, brown and maybe a pale yellow for "Animal Kingdom" (I think it's the last group)..."Wild" could be animal print colors?? unless that would be too hard...maybe each letter was a different animal print?? i.e. W- black and white (zebra) I- orange and black (tiger) L- tan and brown (giraffe) and D- something else...draing a blank!!

Sounding great... those are the color schemes I was thinking too...
Everything notes... OOOH!! D ~ Grey and elephant print? Maybe? Love the Wild Idea..

I'll check back in later and update some color schemes.. thanks for putting your thinking caps on with me... I don't want to decide these alone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter