COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Awesome pieces!!! Where did you get the Jedi Mickey and Star Tours patterns? My son LOVES Star Wars and I could use those patterns!

Thanks so much for all the kind comments!!!!!

Jedi Mickey and the Backlot Bus were ideas from one of the DISigners on the DISign boards. She has a link in her first post of all her great work that she shares with others. If you look in the link and then go under journals there is a DHS section that has pics of Jedi Mickey and the Bus. Her name is Natalie and she is awesome -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2421068 The Jedi Mickey I did the "old fashioned" way, printing the design on colored paper and cutting.

The words "Star Tours" is done in the font StarJedi which is a free downloadable font from dafont.com. My Silhouette allows me to cut letters in any font I have on my computer and create a shadow. Then I attached my Mickey.

Looking forward to getting all the wonderful pieces everyone has made!!!!

Man... you all are killin' me... guess what DH will be getting me for my birthday?? SCAL....
Mom already promised me an expression...so I should be set for a while...right?

SCAL is the best! I've got some instructions on how to bring images into it and cut them with SCAL. It's really really great!

Well, get all your notes ready because you'll be working w/ a blonde...so I'll need all kinds of help!!! Good thing you have several months to get ready for tutoring...you'll need that upcoming vacation by the time I clue in!

Well, get all your notes ready because you'll be working w/ a blonde...so I'll need all kinds of help!!! Good thing you have several months to get ready for tutoring...you'll need that upcoming vacation by the time I clue in!

LOL, I'll forward the document I've done. I sent it to a few people and they have been successful :)

I'm with ya Nan! I want it too!! And will need plenty of help.
I think my pieces will pale in comparison to the stuff everyone has been making in scal !

On post 3 you are missing T on what groups I have. I did not know if you used that when sorting so I thought I'd tell you.

I'm with ya Nan! I want it too!! And will need plenty of help.
I think my pieces will pale in comparison to the stuff everyone has been making in scal !

Pfffft, they'll be awesome!

On post 3 you are missing T on what groups I have. I did not know if you used that when sorting so I thought I'd tell you.

Thank you! I was going to print that out to use for sorting!

Hey Nan-I'm a blonde too and I figured it out (with some help from Jennifer). :laughing:

Thanks girls! No worries. I can't swap out until early next week anyhow!

Anne, your package arrived today. Wow, wow, wow, it's even more awesome in person! I neeeeeeeed the SCAL file for the Sorcerer's Hat! I was trying to make one last night and got all flustered! I wanted to use it for one of my groups. Thank you again!

Oh, and where on earth did you get the Woody paper? OMG, Holly and I about died when we saw that (your package arrived just as I was leaving to go to Panera and meet her, so I brought it with me).

Party of 3 M, N, O, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W

ok lets see if I got this right.....

I have done beauty and the beast
snowman
echo lake
monsters
cars
woody

so I still need to do
hollywood group
mike and sulley group
toy story
and.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter