COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Good afternoon. This is certainly a popular swap.....groups are almost full!
Could I please have the following:
B - General DHS
C - General DHS
P - "S"
U - "O"
W2 - any two letters.
That will do it for me. Looks like a fun one!

Good afternoon. This is certainly a popular swap.....groups are almost full!
Could I please have the following:
B - General DHS
C - General DHS
P - "S"
U - "O"
W2 - any two letters.
That will do it for me. Looks like a fun one!

Gotcha!

By the way, I'm happy to open more groups. If groups need to be combined, I will make them no more than 8 people, if that's okay with everyone.

Just to make sure I know what I am supposed to be doing.

If it is a single letter group, we need another element.

If it is a multiple letter group, it is just the letters?

I don't think so Ann.
I thinks it's just the letter. But the letter that spell something are smaller and are still just a letter.
That was my understanding anyway.

Just to make sure I know what I am supposed to be doing.

If it is a single letter group, we need another element.

If it is a multiple letter group, it is just the letters?

I threw that out there and didn't get much of a response, so I'm just sticking to letters at this point. Maybe a future swap can be letters and an element? For us matchy-matchy peeps.

I don't think so Ann.
I thinks it's just the letter. But the letter that spell something are smaller and are still just a letter.
That was my understanding anyway.

Yes, that is correct.

So that Mt2P is not alone, I'll take the V for Voyages/Mermaid in the new group M2.

And in group G - the Muppets/mermaid fountain. Not sure which one I will do. I've got photos for neither. :rotfl2:

Whew! Good thing its not a letter and another element because I've got my idea and my letter about done!!!! :)
I'll be mailing on Tuesday!

Thanks!

Crimney...I can't believe I'm going to sign up for another one... :)

But my DD's birthday party will be going to see TS3 so I need a title, right? Can I have 2 letters from Toy Story...Group W3? Do I pick or do you? I totally don't care what 2 letters I get, so give me any two... Thanks! :)

So I'm thinking for the toy story group that I'm in can we ........

Do our letters on wooden looking building blocks??? Like a lt brown square
so it looks like toy story???? We would not have to shadow the letter just put it on a block????

Ideas / thoughts?

Wow! You are good! I just finished reading the whole thread...does that count as progress?? :)

Yes, that does.. that is a major accomplishment.... I only signed up for one lonely group as we are getting the house done and ready for DsS19's HS graduation...

Crimney...I can't believe I'm going to sign up for another one... :)

But my DD's birthday party will be going to see TS3 so I need a title, right? Can I have 2 letters from Toy Story...Group W3? Do I pick or do you? I totally don't care what 2 letters I get, so give me any two... Thanks! :)

I'll give you a couple letters, if you don't like them, we'll change them, I'm easy.

I have my H-Hollywood Studios done.. I'll post a photo tomorrow... my family likes it alot & so do I!

Can't wait to see them!

So I'm thinking for the toy story group that I'm in can we ........

Do our letters on wooden looking building blocks??? Like a lt brown square
so it looks like toy story???? We would not have to shadow the letter just put it on a block????

Ideas / thoughts?

I love this idea!

Holly and I had a brainstorming session this morning, I've left my notes downstairs, but we came up with some color ideas for the groups too. I'll post those in a bit.

Does everyone in W like the building blocks idea?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter